Juice Beauty® STEM CELLULAR™ Anti-Wrinkle Booster Serum uploaded by Haley Y.Juice Beauty® STEM CELLULAR™ Anti-Wrinkle Booster Serum uploaded by Amber M.Juice Beauty® STEM CELLULAR™ Anti-Wrinkle Booster Serum uploaded by Andrea C.

BY JUICE BEAUTY

Reduce the appearance of wrinkles with this ultra-light gel serum. Power packed with an optimum dose of our proprietary blend of fruit stem cells infused into a Vitamin C, resveratrol-rich grapeseed formula to help boost and enhance skin tone and texture.

Juice Beauty's STEM CELLULAR™ Anti-Wrinkle Booster Serum is ideal for all skin types and especially beneficial for skin showing the signs of aging.

Benefits

• Formulated to maximize the performance of the STEM CELLULAR™ Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizers by preparing the skin to absorb rich antioxidants.
  • A proprietary blend of fruit stem cells and Vitamin C infused into organic resveratrol-rich juices can improve the appearance of skin tone and luminosity.
  • Hydrates and moisturizes skin with organic antioxidant-rich jojoba and shea.
  • Provides essential fatty acid emollients and powerful antioxidant action with evening primrose, linseed & borage seed.
  • Plant-derived hyaluronic acid provides plumping moisture to skin.

Ingredients: Pyrus malus (organic apple juice/jus de pomme bio)*, vitis vinifera (organic white grape juice/jus de raisin blanc bio)*, citrus medica limonum (organic lemon juice/jus de citron bio)*, aloe barbadensis (organic aloe juice/jus d’aloès bio)*, glycerin† , xanthan gum, glyceryl stearate†, butyrospermum parkii (organic shea butter/beurre de karaté bio)*, ethylhexyl palmitate†, caprylic/capric triglyceride†, cetearyl alcohol, helianthus annus (organic sunflower seed oil/huile de graines de tournesol bio)*, malus domestica (apple fruit cell culture extract/extrait de culture cellulaire de pomme), vitis vinifera (grape fruit cell extract/extrait de cellule de raisin), citrus medica limonum (lemon leaf cell extract/extrait de cellule des feuilles de citron), simmondsia chinensis (organic jojoba seed oil/huile de graines de jojoba bio)*, oenothera biennis (organic evening primrose oil/huile d'onagre bio)*, linum usitatissimum (organic linseed oil/huile de lin bio)*, borago officinalis (organic borage seed oil/huile de graines de bourrache bio)*, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, ethylhexylglycerin†, tocopherol (Vitamin E/vitamine E), magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (Vitamin C/vitamine C), panthenol (Vitamin B5/vitamine B5), stearic acid, allantoin, sodium hyaluronate†, citrus reticulata (mandarin oil/huile de mandarine), litsea cubeba (may chang oil/huile de chang mai), cinnamomum camphora (ho wood oil/huile de camphre).
† = plant derived/origine végétale

• Got this as a sample in one of my beauty boxes . How exac...2 Answers
  • Does anyone like this??? I see it'll be a deal at ulta ap...1 Answers
Juice Beauty® STEM CELLULAR™ Anti-Wrinkle Booster Serum
Smells a little funny. It worked good on my skin. I didn’t really see to big of a difference, but I did get compliments on my skin often when I used it!
rolltide13
I Love this product! I use it every night after cleansing, and it makes my skin so smooth and radiant. It's also working for my beginning wrinkles.
Amanda C.
Caledonia
I have recently found this brand at ULTA and I am in love! I have hard to work with combination skin and this product works with out making me oily
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
I really like this and I wasn't expecting to! I use a tiny bit in my smile lines and it really does help fill them in and smooth the areas.
Kate H.
Fremont
I haven't used this consistently enough to really get the full effect of it but when I do go through my sequences of using it I really like it.
Machala H.
Ludowici, GA
I wish I could always afford this miracle! It is AMAZING!! I feel like I'm 19 and glowing again! Definitely one of my favorites.
Brandi G.
Bossier City, LA
A little sticky but I will say this product and everything else from juice beauty is amazing because they are all organic!
Anne Marie P.
Marcy, NY
I love Juice Beauty products for their All natural ingredients . All of their products make my skin feel great!
Chelsea k.
I absolutely love this brand! I recently started using it and it has made my face look amazing.
Shana S.
Didn’t hate it, but didn’t really see much improvement.

The texture was nice & thin & it doesn’t have much of a scent. So that was great!

It was not harsh on my sensitive skin, but again, I didn’t notice it helping either.
Kari M.
Got this as a sample in one of my beauty boxes . How exactly should I use this?
Megan P.
Lorain, OH
Does anyone like this??? I see it'll be a deal at ulta april 6 for $39 instead of $79