Juice Beauty STEM CELLULAR™ Anti-Wrinkle Booster Serum uploaded by Haley Y.Juice Beauty STEM CELLULAR™ Anti-Wrinkle Booster Serum uploaded by Amber M.Juice Beauty STEM CELLULAR™ Anti-Wrinkle Booster Serum uploaded by Andrea C.

BY JUICE BEAUTY

Reduce the appearance of wrinkles with this ultra-light gel serum. Power packed with an optimum dose of our proprietary blend of fruit stem cells infused into a Vitamin C, resveratrol-rich grapeseed formula to help boost and enhance skin tone and texture.

• Got this as a sample in one of my beauty boxes . How exactly shou...2 Answers
  • Does anyone like this??? I see it'll be a deal at ulta april 6 fo...1 Answers
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I received this product in a sample kit of something that I bought off of Ulta. The serum reduces the appearance of wrinkles with the ultralight gel that it is. And is power packed with an optimum dose of the proprietary blend of fruit stem cells infused into vitamin C, Resveratrol rich grapeseed formula to help boost and enhance skin tone and texture. It is clinically validated and proven to have age defying results. It is made with and authentically organic antioxidant rich botanical juice base. It has a powerful action without parabens, GMO‘s, silicones, artificial dyes, or synthetic fragrances! It is made with a blend of fruit stem cells. These include, apple buds, grape buds, and lemon leaf. After using the serum for just a week I found that improves the complexion and appearance of my skin tone dramatically. I would highly recommend this product to anyone with dry to combination skin type. I will definitely be buying this again!
Danyale B.
Orlando, FL
I really love this product as a makeup remover. It’s very gentle on the skin. It definitely met my expectations at removing caked on makeup. It was a little pricy but worth it. I would recommend it to those wanting to remove makeup in a gentle way without drying out your skin.
Becky S.
Wilmington, NC
I'm on my 2nd tube of this after receiving a travel size in a gift set and loving it. It is a nice gel like serum that isn't very thick, spreads evenly with a small amount and has a pleasant smell. It seems to brighten my complexion some too.
Shelby D.
Kentucky
I can’t really give this a rating just yet. I bought it for my mom to try since it was 50% off at Ulta recently. I used it the other night and loved the consistency and it has a nice scent. Excited to see what results my mom gets and if she enjoys it.
kate p.
I really enjoy this serum. I do notice my skin feeling hydrated and smooth after I apply this. I got a small sample that has lasted me about 2 months. The full size is pretty expensive around $65-80 dollars
Hannah H.
Got this to test out and I really didn’t like it. It was sticky, reacted to it and very disappointing. I am thankful I didn’t buy this. It came in a decent sized bottle. But would not recommend to others.
Olivia K.
orlando
I love this serum. The smell and hydration are unparalleled by other serums I have tried. I purchase it from Ulta. Not sure if it is reducing my wrinkles. But I know it is hydration my skin and keeping it nice and dewy!
Haley Y.
Good product I like putting it on before bed but I really don’t need it because I’m not old but I feel like It’s necessary because stress and stuff like that causes wrinkles and sometimes I get stressed for no reason so I feel like keeping my face nice and young looking is great!
Jewell O.
Ringwood
I like this product it doesnt dry my face though product textures is matte. I put it on before the Green apple moisturizer and the next day my skin feels refreshed. It is a little pricey
Rosa D.
I like the way this smells. It is lightweight, not oily, and absorbs quickly. I can see a difference in fine lines when I use it, but can only apply it for 3-4 days in a row before it starts to make my skin break out w cystic acne
Kari M.
Got this as a sample in one of my beauty boxes . How exactly should I use this?
Megan P.
Lorain, OH
Does anyone like this??? I see it'll be a deal at ulta april 6 for $39 instead of $79