Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsJuice Beauty
Juice Beauty STEM CELLULAR Anti-Wrinkle Booster Serum

Juice Beauty® STEM CELLULAR™ Anti-Wrinkle Booster Serum

Reduce the appearance of wrinkles with this ultra-light gel serum. Power packed with an optimum dose of our proprietary blend of fruit stem cells infused into a Vitamin C, resveratrol-rich grapeseed formula to help boost and enhance skin tone and texture.

Juice Beauty's STEM CELLULAR™ Anti-Wrinkle Booster Serum is ideal for all skin types and especially beneficial for skin showing the signs of aging.

Benefits

• Formulated to maximize the performance of the STEM CELLULAR™ Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizers by preparing the skin to absorb rich antioxidants.
  • A proprietary blend of fruit stem cells and Vitamin C infused into organic resveratrol-rich juices can improve the appearance of skin tone and luminosity.
  • Hydrates and moisturizes skin with organic antioxidant-rich jojoba and shea.
  • Provides essential fatty acid emollients and powerful antioxidant action with evening primrose, linseed & borage seed.
  • Plant-derived hyaluronic acid provides plumping moisture to skin.

Ingredients: Pyrus malus (organic apple juice/jus de pomme bio)*, vitis vinifera (organic white grape juice/jus de raisin blanc bio)*, citrus medica limonum (organic lemon juice/jus de citron bio)*, aloe barbadensis (organic aloe juice/jus d’aloès bio)*, glycerin† , xanthan gum, glyceryl stearate†, butyrospermum parkii (organic shea butter/beurre de karaté bio)*, ethylhexyl palmitate†, caprylic/capric triglyceride†, cetearyl alcohol, helianthus annus (organic sunflower seed oil/huile de graines de tournesol bio)*, malus domestica (apple fruit cell culture extract/extrait de culture cellulaire de pomme), vitis vinifera (grape fruit cell extract/extrait de cellule de raisin), citrus medica limonum (lemon leaf cell extract/extrait de cellule des feuilles de citron), simmondsia chinensis (organic jojoba seed oil/huile de graines de jojoba bio)*, oenothera biennis (organic evening primrose oil/huile d'onagre bio)*, linum usitatissimum (organic linseed oil/huile de lin bio)*, borago officinalis (organic borage seed oil/huile de graines de bourrache bio)*, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, ethylhexylglycerin†, tocopherol (Vitamin E/vitamine E), magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (Vitamin C/vitamine C), panthenol (Vitamin B5/vitamine B5), stearic acid, allantoin, sodium hyaluronate†, citrus reticulata (mandarin oil/huile de mandarine), litsea cubeba (may chang oil/huile de chang mai), cinnamomum camphora (ho wood oil/huile de camphre).
† = plant derived/origine végétale

How well does this work ?F4F
Is this suitable for sensitive skin?
Is this suitable for sensitive skin? I’m a little worried about the juices in this may cause irritation in addition to the retinol but I am interested in trying this!
Start your review of Juice Beauty® STEM CELLULAR™ Anti-Wrinkle Booster Serum!
How would you rate this product?
forest D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Sorry about the pictures they suck 😹 BUT the product is what you care about so let's get to it. I've been using this product for the last 4 months. I love the way it feels on my skin, it absorbs nicely into the skin doesn't feel heavy or greasy. Works well under makeup. I feel like it hydrates my skin I didn't see any immediate results but with continuous use let's pray it prevents wrinkles. I normally have very sensitive skin but this didn't affect my skin at all. A LITTLE goes a long way. CON-It's a little on the expensive side, so if you can catch it on sale grab it. otherwise, there are dupes for cheaper. TIP- If you belong to IPSY they have this product often as a ' "add on item" for $18. Keep your eyes open and snag it .
Meaghan C.
Lakeland, FL
Juice Beauty® STEM CELLULAR™ Anti-Wrinkle Booster Serum uploaded by Meaghan C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really love this for helping a dark spot on my face, it really feels nice on your skin and I have noticed improvement in my skin texture and the dark spot!
Victoria C.
Juice Beauty® STEM CELLULAR™ Anti-Wrinkle Booster Serum uploaded by Victoria C.
There are only a few serums I can't stop coming back to. This is one of them. It's deeply moisturizing and feels nourishing where I don't get that same feeling from other serums. I enjoy the consistency since I know it will stay where I place it. Used in combination with the corresponding moisturizer, my skin is bright, glowing, clear, and my complexion is flawless. For aging skin, or prevention.
Wendy B.
Garrett, IN
Juice Beauty® STEM CELLULAR™ Anti-Wrinkle Booster Serum uploaded by Wendy B.
I got this in my boxycharm box and I was so amazed with it. Thought I went out and bought it I'm on my 5th bottle. I'm so amazed how much better my skin looks. It's help my fine lines it's faded my sun spots.
Diane I.
PalmBay
Juice Beauty® STEM CELLULAR™ Anti-Wrinkle Booster Serum uploaded by Diane I.
Purchased at: ULTA
I started using this product last night and I am in love ! It is the best serum I have ever tried. The smoothness of application was amazing and it felt so silky. My moisturizer went on like a dream. I would definitely recommend giving it a try !
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,678 reviews
Juice Beauty® STEM CELLULAR™ Anti-Wrinkle Booster Serum uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I enjoyed using Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Serum. This Anti-wrinkle overnight retinol serum is organic, crueltyfree. This serum does have a scent to it, I didn't mind it, but if you don't like citrus or lemons, you might have a hard time with this. Just like any retinol serum initially start out using a couple nights a week until you are using every night. My only complaint, like with most products, is the packaging/bottle, isn't clear or transparent so you can gauge or see how low your product is getting and reorder. I liked how this made my skin feel every night. I highly recommend.
Caitlin G.
Juice Beauty® STEM CELLULAR™ Anti-Wrinkle Booster Serum uploaded by Caitlin G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this 2-3 times a week and can tell a major difference from when I started! My skin feels so nice the morning after I use this!
Michelle B.
Springfield, OH
Juice Beauty® STEM CELLULAR™ Anti-Wrinkle Booster Serum uploaded by Michelle B.
I love it. Since I began using it, I've noticed a difference in my face. It definitely met my expectations and more! I'm not sure how I would improve it because it is very effective and I don't know how it could be any better! Everyone who cares about their face should use it! STEM CELLULAR Anti-Wrinkle Booster Serum
Sarah K.
Scottsdale, AZ
Juice Beauty® STEM CELLULAR™ Anti-Wrinkle Booster Serum uploaded by Sarah K.
Purchased at: Sephora
On my 3rd BOTTLE!!!! I love Love LOVE Juice Beauty!!! This Skincare Product by Juice Beauty is one of their many life changing facial products! Juice Beauty® STEM CELLULAR™ Anti-Wrinkle Booster Serum ( 30 ml / 1 fl oz. This will be my 3RD bottle now! I Will briefly describe what this does - In my own words which I will say, I took a full bottle before I noticed results. MY BIGGEST TIP: use daily for four weeks or until the bottle is gone and take a before and after picture so you can really see if you notice results on your own skin. -this serum is authentically organic it is designed to reduce wrinkles and help your skin entire tone and the overall appearance of it. No I know you’re supposed to use Décalé products that are for specifically your neck… HOWEVER ~~~~~ BIGGEST TIP #2: I SOLELY use this on my neck and chest. I use it every night and I apply it over my wrinkles that I feel I see in my chest and in my neck. Now I have never used a product on my neck before, but after two full bottles Soli used up my neck, the before and after‘s are outrageous! Not only does it feel or look like it’s filling in the wrinkles with maybe extra moisturizer, they are tighter (more small, less noticeable) looking and my neck and chest are tight and vibrant and truly. looks really healthy. This is my forever new holy grail because I can see a difference and that’s why I’m on bottle number three! LAST TIP: Like I said before, I’ve never used anything on my deck let or neck prior to using the serum… No matter what you have to do you some thing on your neck because over time it will start to show. I am 40 years old and it’s changed my chest and neck and I wish I would’ve known or learn this critical step earlier in my 30s. Best preventative add to aging product that actually reduce wrinkles and tightens my neck!
Jenn F.
CLANTON, AL
Juice Beauty® STEM CELLULAR™ Anti-Wrinkle Booster Serum uploaded by Jenn F.
OK one star for feeling good on the skin. After over about 4 months, give or take, from using this and still have two more. It's not showing any signs of improving my skin. My wrinkles have not improved with usage. Other serums have at least shown some help but not this one. It's package is a beauty. Great design on being able to pump out the product, etc. No mess either. Price point is $100. I feel this is very sad on a product that basically just has a sheer finish to layer other products on top of. My take: Very disappointed and do not recommend. Save your money and go to something that works. This one does not. #wrinkleserum #wrinkles #JuiceBeauty #skincare #spa #beauty #serum #face #moisturizer #Worstof2020 #nohelp #StemCellular #makeup #facialskincare juice-beauty®-stem-cellular™-repair-booster-serum
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
alisha R.
Tampa, FL
il y a 10 mois
Deanna I. il y a 8 mois
It's just come out in December to the public so, unless you find someone who tested it prior to release you're not going to get much information. It directs you to start out using only 2 x a week and gradually work up to using it nighty due to the amount of retinol. I have found that personally all of Juice Beauty products live up to their claims. I have been happy with all their skincare and makeup products. You could always try the stem cellular anti aging eye cream or night time moisturizer they have a set on sale and see how you like it and then advance from there.
alisha R.
Tampa, FL
il y a 10 mois
April W. il y a 8 mois
Absolutely. My skin is really soft (noticeably softer) and the skin it's really plump Anna hydrated so the fine lines look really reduced because the skin is all filled out. Highly recommend
ZVIAD B.
Wilmington, DE
il y a un an
Juice Beauty® STEM CELLULAR™ Anti-Wrinkle Booster Serum ? Do u recommend this serum to oily , acne prone skin?
Neli M. il y a un an
This is a really good serum that actually does appear to work. I use it in the day time and a different one at night. if you have dry skin and use it day and night it is too much. I have oily, acne skin and it fills in my pores and lines and left my skin feeling fresh and smooth