BY JUICE BEAUTY

Reduce the appearance of wrinkles with this ultra-light gel serum. Power packed with an optimum dose of our proprietary blend of fruit stem cells infused into a Vitamin C, resveratrol-rich grapeseed formula to help boost and enhance skin tone and texture.

Juice Beauty's STEM CELLULAR™ Anti-Wrinkle Booster Serum is ideal for all skin types and especially beneficial for skin showing the signs of aging.

Benefits

• Formulated to maximize the performance of the STEM CELLULAR™ Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizers by preparing the skin to absorb rich antioxidants.
  • A proprietary blend of fruit stem cells and Vitamin C infused into organic resveratrol-rich juices can improve the appearance of skin tone and luminosity.
  • Hydrates and moisturizes skin with organic antioxidant-rich jojoba and shea.
  • Provides essential fatty acid emollients and powerful antioxidant action with evening primrose, linseed & borage seed.
  • Plant-derived hyaluronic acid provides plumping moisture to skin.

Ingredients: Pyrus malus (organic apple juice/jus de pomme bio)*, vitis vinifera (organic white grape juice/jus de raisin blanc bio)*, citrus medica limonum (organic lemon juice/jus de citron bio)*, aloe barbadensis (organic aloe juice/jus d’aloès bio)*, glycerin† , xanthan gum, glyceryl stearate†, butyrospermum parkii (organic shea butter/beurre de karaté bio)*, ethylhexyl palmitate†, caprylic/capric triglyceride†, cetearyl alcohol, helianthus annus (organic sunflower seed oil/huile de graines de tournesol bio)*, malus domestica (apple fruit cell culture extract/extrait de culture cellulaire de pomme), vitis vinifera (grape fruit cell extract/extrait de cellule de raisin), citrus medica limonum (lemon leaf cell extract/extrait de cellule des feuilles de citron), simmondsia chinensis (organic jojoba seed oil/huile de graines de jojoba bio)*, oenothera biennis (organic evening primrose oil/huile d'onagre bio)*, linum usitatissimum (organic linseed oil/huile de lin bio)*, borago officinalis (organic borage seed oil/huile de graines de bourrache bio)*, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, ethylhexylglycerin†, tocopherol (Vitamin E/vitamine E), magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (Vitamin C/vitamine C), panthenol (Vitamin B5/vitamine B5), stearic acid, allantoin, sodium hyaluronate†, citrus reticulata (mandarin oil/huile de mandarine), litsea cubeba (may chang oil/huile de chang mai), cinnamomum camphora (ho wood oil/huile de camphre).
† = plant derived/origine végétale

• Got this as a sample in one of my beauty boxes . How exac...4 Answers
  • How is this with sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • Does anyone like this??? I see it'll be a deal at ulta ap...2 Answers
Melissa A.
Pittsburgh
I am shook by how well this product has changed my skin in such a short time!! I am 43 and I love the sun so my sun damage is very noticeable also I am starting with fine lines and my pores are starting to become more prominent. I have tried countless products in the past year and a half looking for something to combat these issues. Many were good but none really made a difference as fast as Juice has for me. I recieved this in my Boxy Luxe box. So I tried it immediately. Well I am about a week and a half and already my skin is starting to even out and feels tighter especially around the apples of my checks where my pores have become more noticeable. Well not so much now. The fine lines starting on my forehead have almost vanished. I am beside myself at how well this has worked. I am short of calling it the Holy grail of serums just because I have used it so briefly but if it continues to tighten and even out my skin tone It will be mine for sure. All I can do is HIGHLY recommended this product. It also works great under makeup does not interfere with how your makeup goes on as some serums do it absorbes so fast into the skin and leaves my face super soft. There is a ever so slight smell that immediately disappears when dry it's clean smelling not perfume like at all. I cannot say enough about this other than try it you will not be disappointed!!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I received this product in a sample kit of something that I bought off of Ulta. The serum reduces the appearance of wrinkles with the ultralight gel that it is. And is power packed with an optimum dose of the proprietary blend of fruit stem cells infused into vitamin C, Resveratrol rich grapeseed formula to help boost and enhance skin tone and texture. It is clinically validated and proven to have age defying results. It is made with and authentically organic antioxidant rich botanical juice base. It has a powerful action without parabens, GMO‘s, silicones, artificial dyes, or synthetic fragrances! It is made with a blend of fruit stem cells. These include, apple buds, grape buds, and lemon leaf. After using the serum for just a week I found that improves the complexion and appearance of my skin tone dramatically. I would highly recommend this product to anyone with dry to combination skin type. I will definitely be buying this again!
Valerie B.
West Haven, CT
OMG! I cant believe it!! I was sooo skeptical that this was gonna work its a pricey product & its made with all organic ingredients but IT WORKS!!! it diminished all my fine lines on my face! I use it after i cleanse my face followed by my moisturizer! If u have annoying fine lines on your face i would say give this a go!! It also seemed to fill pores in also 🙌🏼 leaving my face looking younger & smoother for a flawless makeup application
Francisca O.
san diego, CA
I haven't tried any anti wrinkle face serums before this one. This is my first time trying this stem cellular serum and I love it. The smell is very faint. So if you're sensitive to smell this is a good product for you. My skin absorbs it and it doesn't leave an oily residue on my face. I've been using it for one week and I can see a difference in my smile line. I will definitely be purchasing this product as soon as I run out.
Karena D.
Norfolk , VA
Love this. Received this is my boxyluxe last month. I am very impressed with how fast it works. My husband and I use it in our night routine, religiously and it has softened the lines by our eyes, almost making them invisible and the forehead/smile lines. It’s delicate, smells good and a little goes a long way. I’m unsure of the price.
Shelby D.
Kentucky
I can’t really give this a rating just yet. I bought it for my mom to try since it was 50% off at Ulta recently. I used it the other night and loved the consistency and it has a nice scent. Excited to see what results my mom gets and if she enjoys it.
Mary H.
Owosso, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
I recently started using this serum and I am in love with it .it smells so good like fruit loops and leaves my skin so soft .it's not to heavy on my skin and melts right in without leaving any greasy feeling to it..I will keep using this..I apply the juice beauty stem cellular anti wrinkle moisturizer after the serum every night..I love both of them..I bought three of each so I will be set for a while
Danyale B.
Orlando, FL
I really love this product as a makeup remover. It’s very gentle on the skin. It definitely met my expectations at removing caked on makeup. It was a little pricy but worth it. I would recommend it to those wanting to remove makeup in a gentle way without drying out your skin.
Kelsey Z.
Clarksville, TN
So o just got this today and it's definitely my new holy Grail. I have super oily skin but it doesn't even matter with this!! It went into my skin so smooth. It was amazing. The smell is awesome and you don't need every much at all to cover your entire face.
karen g.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love this serum. I have been using it for 3 weeks and my skin has cleared up a lot (not completely) and my smile lines are definitely less visible: I think it’s expensive but it’s definitely worth it!! I put it on and my skin soaks it up in a matter of seconds. Definitely worth trying.
Kari M.
Got this as a sample in one of my beauty boxes . How exactly should I use this?
Megan P.
N Ridgeville, OH
Does anyone like this??? I see it'll be a deal at ulta april 6 for $39 instead of $79
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
How is this with sensitive skin?