BY JUICE BEAUTY

Juice Beauty Introduces the Next Generation of BB Cream: The Ultimate Color Correcting CC Cream, 12-in-1 Multitasker. Juice Beauty s Stem Cellular Repair CC Cream is ideal for all skin types and especially beneficial for skin showing the signs of aging including fine lines, wrinkles, and sun damage. Available in two shades, Natural Glow and Warm Glow, to match and enhance any skin type and color. Since Juice Beauty uses no artificial dyes, the colors are effective for skin tones ranging from very light to dark. Warm Glow is the perfect color for medium to dark skin tones. The Ultimate Color Correcting 12 in 1 Multi-tasker: Repairs damage. see more...

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Repair CC Cream
  • "I only use it when I'm running low on other make up because it does seem to make any existing blemishes worse for my very sensitive skin." in 5 reviews
  • "ever since i started using this product, ive been getting ALOT of compliments, like how my skin looks so clear and i look like im glowing." in 2 reviews
  • "Sadly, Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Repair CC Cream not only smells bad (I can't get past the smell) but it dries out my skin." in 2 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin and I haven't experienced any sensitivity or reactions. " in 2 reviews
  • "It's a nice, thick, moisturizing cream that evens out my redish skin tone, moisturizes my dry spots (cheeks and bridge of my nose) and gives me a radiant complexion all by itself." in 1 review
Katie G.
Pinole, CA
I love love love this product. I am very pale and it is hard to find a foundation that is actually the color of my skin. I also like to keep the make up on my skin fairly light because i find i will break out if i wear heavy make up so this is perfect. this gives me great coverage without looking cakey and my skin is super soft all day and after i remove it. I also find it works great when paired with their primer or smash box color correcting primer.
Mariah M.
Massillon, OH
I love how good this product is for your skin that's something very important to me considering I don't want to clog my pores or cause breakouts. I did have a hard time with it though because first off it didn't even out my skin tone also it left a sticky residue I didn't enjoy. It does have a small but being a natural beauty item I can expect that. Guess I will have to check out their foundation.
Yajaira D.
I have been using this cc cream for a couple of months now and it has become my go to daytime moisturizer/primer. I prefer a medium to full coverage so I don't usually wear this alone. At $39 for a cc cream I find it somewhat pricey. However, the quality of the products and ingredients help me justify it. I love that the sunscreen is not chemical, which can be hard to find.
Joanne S.
It's great for your skin because of the fabulous ingredients and it has SPF in it! However it's more of a tinted moisturizer than a cc cream. It left me a little darker and oily by the end of the day if I skip powder after application, but if I set it with a powder, it'll last until the end of the day. It does smell different but it doesn't bother me.
Michaela B.
Very average. It isn't bad, but it also wasn't a standout when I was sent this as a sample. It has a bit of color to it, which is always nice for a face product. I think the scent is a little strong and weird.
Lizandra R.
Saint Pauls, NC
I hated this product, I don't like the smell,I don't like how it looks or how it feels on my face. This product is the worst I've ever tried.
Tiffany D.
San Antonio , TX
My holy grail item! Soooo good. I still have to use a moisturizer underneath but this evens out my skin ton and feels great on the skin doesn't break me out either I use this and set with a face powder and it's a great no makeup makeup look!
Carol A.
Washington, DC
I love that this line is so natural. I feel good when putting it on my skin, and it also looks great! I like that it is light weight, but has a mineral based sunscreen as well. My skin does look better when I use it, and I like it on days when I don't want to wear a full on foundation.
Steven S.
I like this CC cream. I purchased the medium shade at Juice Beauty and have been using it for a while. The coverage could be a bit better, but it definitely leaves your skin radiant and healthy-looking. This was my first time purchasing this product but will likely buy again.
Kelli S.
Evansville, WY
I just started using this CC Cream and am impressed by how clean and smooth it feels on my skin. It blends beautifully and covers all day. When I say covers, I mean it just adds a nice glow to my skin but doesn't have the coverage a foundation does. If you're looking for full coverage, this isn't the product for you. However, if you're looking for a natural product to give your skin a pretty glow, this is the best CC Cream that I've tried with the most natural ingredients.
khanh n.
Does it help your skin?
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
I have incredibly sensitive and dry skin - do you recommend this product?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it work on all skin types... When did you see results ?
Jessi P.
I have a mild Rosacea that gets irritated very easily with chemical ingredients. That's why I normally go for juice beauty. I was wondering if this product actually corrects redness or more on the coverage side than color correction?
Nancy C.
Santa Rosa, CA
Is the stem cellular repair line by juice beauty ok to use during pregnancy?