BY JUICE BEAUTY

The instant eye lift algae mask is a two step process allowing the stem cellular activator fluid and nutrient rich freeze-dried bio matrix algae masks to perform at the highest level of potency. Antioxidants and nutrients from the algae bio matrix... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Christine E.
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
My under eye bags looked less noticeable and my fine lines were smoothed a little bit. Apparently my skin is sensitive to an ingredient in all of the juice beauty products because I seem to get a little irritation when ever I use their stuff. I still like their products and get good results though. They are not completely overly priced.
April S.
April S.
Lucasville
Do you want and instant eye lift? You must try this amazing eye cream. This definitely met my expectations. It is very effective. It's very gentle easy to use. I will buy this again and recommend it to others.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Brownsville, TX
I have heard many great things about this brand and i can't wait to try them out! They are organic and have no harsh chemicals!
miracle c.
miracle c.
It okay I like it so far I just started using this and it pretty good to use I think I think I would tell all my friends about it
n o.
n o.
Great product set feels instant and results are promnant and effective. Love the smell and texture of them and the application is well absobing .
Airika N.
Airika N.
Sault ste marie, ON
I loved this skin product it made my skin bright smooth and clear .I started trying thesse through an ipsy box and got hooked
Vivian M.
Vivian M.
Produto ótimo , ele é tipo uma mascara cuida muito vem da pele , depois que tira o resultado é ótimo impacavel