Juice Beauty Stem Cellular CC Cream, Desert Glow, 1.7 oz uploaded by Leidy Z.Juice Beauty Stem Cellular CC Cream, Desert Glow, 1.7 oz uploaded by Elizabeth L.Juice Beauty Stem Cellular CC Cream, Desert Glow, 1.7 oz uploaded by Emily S.

BY JUICE BEAUTY #45 in CC Cream

Beyond BB Cream, the 12- in-1 multi-tasking CC cream for the ultimate in age defying, skin perfecting results. Stem Cellular CC Cream, Desert Glow see more...

Leidy Z.
Woodhaven, NY
Review for: Desert Glow more...
Well , i started using this because for my protect my skin from the sun is super important, i never leave my house without suncream . I had been using shiseido wet force for almost two year , but the problem is that i look a gosh, it leaves my face super white even after absorbing still look super white , for me is the best suncream , because i breakout with everything and this suncream is very gently in my skin .
Thats why i decided to buy this one , the coverage is super natural , i like it and match my skin tone really good , but the problem is that is súper greasy , i feel that im applied something that is not letting my skin breathe .
Its beeb 5 days and i started breaking out .
😞
GENEISE L.
BAYSIDE, NY
Review for: Desert Glow more...
I tried this first as a sample received in a subscription
box/bag and bought it with me on trips to use as simple and lightweight makeup
looks, and have loved it every time I brought it with me!!!!! The dessert glow version gives you an added nature from within glow that a beginner like me sometimes wants and needs. Would definitely
buy the full size product, even the full size would be perfect for travel.

Katy S.
Cedar Rapids
Review for: Desert Glow more...
This wasn't the most moisturizing product, but my skin looks and feels amazing when I use this. Sometimes, I use this product instead of a primer for more moisture and coverage.
Claudia J.
Nutley, NJ
I think the color matches my skin (though that's not an issue for me). The application feels sticky to me. It's very minimal coverage. If I want real coverage I need a foundation on top of it. I feel that it does help my skin, so I will continue to use it. I happen to also like the scent.
Taryn R.
Chula Vista , CA
One of my favorite cc creams! It's especially nice in the summer with its SPF and light coverage. It gives my skin a nice natural glow. It's a bit pricey but well worth the money. A little goes a long way too.
Amanda M.
Downers Grove, IL
I have mixed feelings on this product. somedays i like it, somedays i don't. overall, i feel like the coverage could be better. it is extremely sheer. i do like how hydrating it is and that is gives me skin a glow-y look, BUT sometimes it seems too hydrating?

i definitely wish the coverage was better. and it wasn't so slippery. i won't be buying it again.
Amanda M.
Union City, CA
I love this stuff if I want to give my face that extra "oomph" but without trying to hard! I like to put on some moisturizer and then applying this stuff while my face is still moist. It doesn't provide too much coverage, but it gives my skin a subtle, healthy glow. Also, the SPF is fantastic and there's no sunblock smell!
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
I love Juice Beauty (I use a whole skincare regimen from them) but I didn't find this to be a good CC cream. It is very light coverage and say on top of the skin, looking very obvious. It also has a very strong herbal scent that I didn't care from. It was very disappointing to me.
Emily S.
Elmsford, NY
Very good and I love the smell (smells like fruit loops). It feels amazing on your skin and great for those with blemishes. The price is a bit shocking but has great value. (I got the sample size and lasted me a while)
Jamie N.
Bettendorf, IA
This is amazing. Plus it's very natural and cruelty free! I love this stuff, the consistency is a little hard to get used to but if you just take a beauty blender and dab at it, it works so well. I usually don't use it for my full face I just use it as a concealer.
Does the smell stay so potent all day long?
Leidy Z.
Woodhaven, NY
This make your skin oily???