BY JUICE BEAUTY

Beyond BB Cream, this 12-in-1 multi-tasking CC cream (color correcting) delivers the ultimate in age-defying, skin perfecting results.

The Juice Beauty STEM CELLULAR™ CC Cream is ideal for all skin types and especially beneficial for skin showing the signs of aging including fine lines and wrinkles. Available in five shades, Natural Glow, Desert Glow, Warm Glow, Sun-kissed Glow and Deep Glow, to match and enhance any skin type and color. Since Juice Beauty uses no artificial dyes, the colors are effective for skin tones ranging from very light to dark as the colors blend and adapt.

Benefits

• Reduces appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
  • Broad spectrum sun protection
  • Evens skin tone
  • Smoothes uneven texture
  • Creates a radiant, glowing complexion
  • Rich in antioxidants
  • Protects with mineral SPF 30
  • Ultimate moisturizer
  • Skin perfecting color
  • Mineral tinted coverage
  • No chemical sunscreen
  • Non-nano natural sunscreen

Powerful Action Without

Formulated without parabens, petroleum, propylene or butylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfates, pesticides, phthalates, artificial dyes or synthetic fragrances. Our products are never tested on animals.

Juice Beauty is constantly updating our ingredients to bring you results using the safest, organic and natural ingredients possible.

Formulated with certified organic ingredients.

Current Formula Ingredients:

Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 20%

Juice Beauty proprietary blend of fruit stem cells: apple buds, grape buds & lemon leaf.

Inactive Ingredients: Aloe barbadensis (organic aloe juice/jus d’aloès bio)*, cocos nucifera (organic coconut oil/huile de noix de coco bio)*, pyrus malus (organic apple juice/jus de pomme bio)*, vitis vinifera (organic white grape juice/jus de raisin blanc bio)*, caprylic/capric triglyceride†, sorbitan stearate, ricinus communis (castor seed oil /huile de graines de ricin), polyglyceryl-10 laurate, magnesium sulfate, helianthus annuus (organic sunflower seed oil/huile de graines de tournesol bio)*, simmondsia chinensis (organic jojoba seed oil/huile de graines de jojoba bio)*, tocopherol (Vitamin E/vitamine E), magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (Vitamin C/vitamine C), sodium hyaluronate†, malus domestica (apple fruit cell culture extract/extrait de culture cellulaire de pomme), vitis vinifera (grape fruit cell extract/extrait de cellule de raisin), citrus medica limonum (lemon leaf cell extract/extrait de cellule des feuilles de citron), phenethyl alcohol, ethylhexylglycerin†, citrus reticulata (mandarin oil/huile de mandarine), citrus aurantium (petitgrain oil/huile de petit grain). May contain: iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Juice Beauty® Stem Cellular CC Cream
  • "i used to use the juice beauty stem cellular cc cream last year. it's really something for dry, premature aging and mature skins. the product has creamy consistency with fairly dense texture. when blending out onto skin, it tends to be lightweight and result in a glowy, dewy finish. it's like gliding beautifully and smooth out fine lines  and cracks with temporarily cooling, soothing sensation. the cream's moisturizing factor is indeed rich and concentrated.

i bought it in february, 2017 when my skin was terribly flaking and cracking. the biggest regret was i chose a wrong shade, desert glow, which is much darker than my asian skin tone and it's very peachy to me. to be honest, the reality is so different from what i saw on the juice beauty website. also, i applied the cc cream alone right after the cleansing step in the morning. then, nearly afternoon, my skin was very dry and the cream pigment lingered to my cracks, dry patches and peeling skin.

after one week, i was give it up. to be fair, i actually couldn't be patient enough to use it because of the shade. but, recently, i've just came back to regain my trust in it. the product is genuinely hydrating and nice, i'd recommend to my friends who have normal, combination, sensitive, dry, premature aging and mature skins. except for the shade, i couldn't bear it. of course, i'll definitely make notice them about the shade. the product line seems to have limited shades, only five. amazingly, there are not included harmful chemicals, toxins or synthetic fragrances. this is really relief to those who have psoriasis and rosacea to keep your redness, irritation and flare-ups at bay. for oily, acne prone skin, you may find uneasy with the product.

the cc cream doesn't utterly dry down and it gives kinda greasiness on the surface. you can try it in the cool, arid weathers, but in hot weathers, like summer, this may magnify the oily traces, greasiness and shine on skin and hence, cause clogged pores or breakouts. speaking of its coverage, it's more likely to be translucent and sheer out. the product is a kind of a tinted moisturizer infused with the physical sunscreen active (zinc oxide). it focuses on skincare rather than makeup effect. so, it doesn't give coverage much. for more coverage and long-wearing effect, i usually put my primer underneath and finishing powder on top. illuminating primer may be not a good idea.

[product:juice-beauty-stem-cellular-cc-cream]
    " in 4 reviews
Patty S.
N Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Desert Glow more...
For a cc cream I feel like it gives full coverage even on those “no make up days” . It also hides my oily t zone for like 8 plus hours & does not make your face feel greasy either. I love the smell !! It’s a very plant fresh smell like when it rains . A little goes a long way and it gives off a matte & dewy look at the same time . I’m glad I tried this product! Love their line specially since it’s all plant based you get no harsh chemical s.
Casey C.
Ava
Review for: Sun-Kissed Glow more...
This stuff is pretty good. I got this after a day out in the sun and needed something to just even out my skin tone. It does a good job but I feel like as I work it gets oily if I don’t rub it in enough. I use this as foundation, so it’s all over my face. I love that it’s vegan friendly and cruelty free. I does kinda smell like dirt but some people could be into that. All in all it’s a good product I like it and would probably buy it again.
Justine F.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Natural Glow more...
This is a great natural cc cream. I purchased this from anthopologie. This was the first product I tried from juice beauty. I was drawn to it because of the quality of the ingredients.

This goes oh very easily and works well with a beauty blender. I found this lasted a long time. It has a gel like consistency—not watery at all.

I will say this is very light coverage. If you’re looking for an easy daily product that has built in sunscreen. This gives a nice natural and smooth looking canvas. I found this added extra shine which I would sometimes combat with powder.

If you’re wearing this for long hours and are oily, you will find you may need to blot.

Cruelty free ❤️

I did think I purchased a shade too light. I’d like to test it out in a darker shade. Overall I quite liked this and would recommend.
Elisabeth K.
I wanted to like this, a lot. I just wanted a simple CC cream or BB to wear on the days that I wasn’t feeling like full on foundation. I could feel the sunscreen and that was about it. There was zero and I mean zero coverage, I made sure to squeeze and shake and contort the bottle to help break up the mineral stuff like it says. Also it was so hard to apply, like, if you think the IT cosmetics goes fast? Oh this goes even faster because you’ll have to use so much to get it to feel like you’re getting anything out of it.
Abi H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Natural Glow more...
I adore this CC cream! Truly a dream for dry skin folks out there. The coverage is quite minimal (think Glossier skin tint) despite having a thicker consistency. BUT that's a huge win for me as I'm not looking for full or even medium coverage - I want a light coverage base that plays well with my concealer. This definitely fits the bill. The light scent may be off-putting to some but I quite enjoy it and it wears off shortly after application. The finish is dewy - you will GLOW (I often skip highlight because I love how my skin looks with just this).

Also, for those with sensitive skin like myself - I have not experienced any bad reactions to this product! It's definitely worth a try.
Layla C.
Olivehurst, CA
Review for: Warm Glow more...
I love this product because it’s all organic and natural. It doesn’t have much coverage but it’s nice for an everyday look. I personally like more coverage I would recommend the It cosmetics brand CC cream over this one but for someone who likes a more natural line and less coverage this is nice, the packaging is nice as well.
Jordan A.
Cameron, NC
I love that this product is organic that is the main reason I bought it. As a cc cream goes it’s doesn’t make my skin oily and it goes on silky smooth and has a pleasant fragrance. I gave it 4 stars because it is pricey but you pay for quality. It’s an easy to use everyday product and it makes me skin feel great even after I take it off. Juice Beauty® Stem Cellular CC Cream
Miriam M.
Modesto
I used this cc cream to correct some of the blemishes i had around my eyes or cheeks. its creamy texture was great for blending inn and helping me mix with products i already had. This is good stuff for sensitive and natural skin make up routines
Karrie S.
Muncy
Review for: Natural Glow more...
I think that this is the perfect cream for when you don't want heavy liquid foundation in your face! I love that it's light and easy to apply. I also like that the ingredients are good for your skin and give you a glowing complexion.
Paige H.
Chicago
Review for: Natural Glow more...
With a creamy and somewhat heavy texture, this product is especially great for the winter months, when skin is on the dryer side. Though it moisturizes and gives skin a nice dewy look, it does not clog pores and provides great lightweight coverage. For an every day look, I love to apply a light amount of this cream all over my face, followed by a mineral-based foundation powder.
khanh n.
Does it help your skin?
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
I have incredibly sensitive and dry skin - do you recommend this product?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it work on all skin types... When did you see results ?
Nancy C.
Santa Rosa, CA
Is the stem cellular repair line by juice beauty ok to use during pregnancy?
Jessi H.
Greensboro, Nc
I have a mild Rosacea that gets irritated very easily with chemical ingredients. That's why I normally go for juice beauty. I was wondering if this product actually corrects redness or more on the coverage side than color correction?