Skin CareFacial SkincareNight CreamJuice Beauty
Stem Cellular-Anti Wrinkle Retinol Overnight Serum

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular-Anti Wrinkle Retinol Overnight Serum

Clean, vegan 2.5% Bio-Retinol + Retinol serum with breakthrough scientific technology encapsulating the vitamin in Evening Primrose to assure stability and to avoid toxic chemicals. Skin-rescuing technologies to help keep your skin looking and acting youthful while you sleep. This serum glides on smoothly and leaves skin feeling hydrated.

Eco-Values: Made With Certified Organic Ingredients to protect humans, animals, and the planet.

Sustainable Packaging: 100% Recycled Ocean & Land Waste plastic container that is airless to protect the ingredients. FSC paper.

Who Should Use It?

Juice Beauty’s STEM CELLULAR™ Anti-Wrinkle Retinol Overnight Serum is designed for all skin types, and is especially beneficial for those looking for smoothness, reduction in the appearance of lines & wrinkles and evening of skin tone and texture.

Skin-Rescuing Technologies

A clean vegan retinol + bio-retinol serum that combines skin-rescuing technologies to help prevent the visible signs of aging and fatigue, keeping your skin looking and acting youthful while you sleep. Encapsulated technology with clean retinol and bio-retinol, this serum glides on smoothly and leaves skin feeling hydrated. Clean retinol with high tech Evening Primrose encapsulation allows for stability + avoidance of toxic processing or encasement chemicals that do not have to be listed on ingredient decks. This evening primrose encapsulated retinol is an innovation on the market and exclusive to Juice Beauty!

Benefits and Ingredients

• Bio-retinol + retinol combination for powerful age defy results.
  • Minimize signs of aging with bio-retinol, retinol (Vitamin A), plant Stem Cellular technology, peptides and ubiquinone (coenzyme Q10).
  • Nocturnal Evening Primrose can protect Vitamin A (retinol) over time.
  • Moisturize with jojoba, coconut and shea butters.
  • Hydrate with sodium hyaluronate and Vitamin B5.
  • Rich antioxidant action with Evening Primrose, Vitamin E, CoQ10, grape and green tea extracts.
  • Instrument measured Clinically Validated results showing a decrease in the appearance of wrinkles, roughness and dark spots.

Instrument Measured Clinically Validated Results

• 67% reduction of dark spots at 56 days.
  • 36% reduction in roughness at 42 days.
  • 28% reduction in wrinkles at 42 days.
  • 17% increase in elasticity, with increasing affects from 28-56 days.

Sustainability at its Highest Form:

• Organic ingredients to protect the earth, humans and animals.
  • 100% Ocean & Land Waste Recycled Plastic container.
  • Opaque component to avoid light damage that can destabilize the retinol.
  • Airless component to avoid oxidation.

Powerful Action Without
Formulated without potentially harmful ingredients such as parabens, petroleum, propylene or butylene glycols, silicones, talc, carbon black, phthalates, sulfates, PEGs, TEA, DEA, GMO, artificial dyes or synthetic fragrances. Our products are never tested on animals.

DooEs anyone know if this retinol product will give me the typical retinol redness and ugly face when# i first start to use it?? North zzz is
How long does it take to see results?
Has anyone experience irritarion after using this?
Start your review of Juice Beauty Stem Cellular-Anti Wrinkle Retinol Overnight Serum!
Michele G.
Henderson, NV
Juice Beauty Stem Cellular-Anti Wrinkle Retinol Overnight Serum uploaded by Michele G.
Thia product does what it says it does improve fine lines ans clarity of the skin. My only thing I didn't like was the smell too lemony. I received this complimentary
Melissa B.
Highland, IN
Juice Beauty Stem Cellular-Anti Wrinkle Retinol Overnight Serum uploaded by Melissa B.
I love using this nightly makes my skin feel n look smooth very smooth product gentle to my skin I have recommended this to friends love how my skin feels so soft in the morning l. Find this product effective n I have bought this three times already. Looking forward to using this brand more often exploring other products
jaqi J.
Clearwater, FL
Juice Beauty Stem Cellular-Anti Wrinkle Retinol Overnight Serum uploaded by jaqi J.
Wonderful product...wish it was refillable! I am fairly new to Juice Beauty, i had only tried the charcoal mask and i was excited to have received the Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Retinol Overnight Serum complimentary to review from BzzAgent. My first impression was the scent which is fruity...and distinctively lemon. My favorite quality of this serum is the texture and how nicely it absorbs into the skin. It feels cool and refreshing when applied. The formula is organic and contains reservatrol, aloe, jojoba and shea butter which makes for a silky texture. Unlike other retinol products I have tried, I did not experience any tingling, peeling or sensitivity. It is a double Retinol product that is gentle yet effective. I used this product both night and day (with sunscreen of course!) and I was happy with how it made my skin look and feel. I think it reduced puffiness under my eyes and reduced some fine lines around my eyes and on my forehead. After applying this serum my skin felt hydrated, dewy and soft. The 30ml/1 fluid oz. pump bottle lasted me just over a month and I used it on my face, neck and décolleté. I appreciate that this serum is cruelty free, vegan and has sustainable packaging however I would love if it was also refillable. I do like the airless pump because it is more hygienic than a jar, but it is difficult to determine how much product is left. On the bright side, it is pretty easy to dissemble the packaging to get the last bit of product out of the container! Overall I was impressed with the quality of this Juice Beauty product and I look forward to exploring other items from this brand, and I would definitely recommend this serum and would like to get another bottle!
Michelle B.
Robinson, IL
Juice Beauty Stem Cellular-Anti Wrinkle Retinol Overnight Serum uploaded by Michelle B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Hi sweeties! Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti Wrinkle Retinal Overnight Serum is definitely part of my skincare routine! After one use there's a noticeable positive difference! Not tacky, absorbs quickly! There is a light pleasant scent that's not overpowering. Friends and family have ever noticed a difference and said my skin looks amazing! The elasticity is tighter! My pesky fine lines, laugh lines and crows feet are diminishing! My skin looks healthier and super soft! This is a must have in your skincare routine! You won't be disappointed!
Tatyana L.
Shakopee, MN
Juice Beauty Stem Cellular-Anti Wrinkle Retinol Overnight Serum uploaded by Tatyana L.
I started using this product about two weeks ago and have seen dramatic results. I have used retinol products that have really dried out my skin, but with this one, I don't get that effect. It does not irritate my skin and is very hydrating as well. I use this at night and wake up with a clear glowing complexion. I recommend this product for everyone but especially for dry skin.
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
Juice Beauty Stem Cellular-Anti Wrinkle Retinol Overnight Serum uploaded by Ashley R.
Seriously in love with this Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Retinol Overnight Serum. It comes out in this cream and really only like 1-2 pumps are needed because it spreads so well. I use nightly and my skin feels so so soft. I love how it feels after applying. Then in the morning, my face still looks hydrated and soft. I'm definitely noticing a difference. Plus it is vegan, contains organic ingredients and is cruelty free. It also smells so very good like a lemon verbena scent, I love it.
Brooke M.
Haslet, TX
Juice Beauty Stem Cellular-Anti Wrinkle Retinol Overnight Serum uploaded by Brooke M.
I’ll start off by saying this is my first time using a retinol treatment and holy moly, I’m impressed! I’ve been using it for 3 weeks now—twice a week. Slowly working up to every other night. I am definitely noticing a difference in my skin overall and seeing my fine lines becoming not as noticeable. The product is labeled as a serum but it in no way feels like a serum in my opinion. It feels like a mixture between moisturizer and lotion. It goes on smoothly and dried really quickly. It made my skin feel tight and a tad dry (hadn’t added moisturizer yet). My skin looks so refreshed and glowing in the mornings after I use this product. I will note that it has a very strong fragrance as I know that can be a concern or plus for some people. It has a strong citrus smell of lemons and lime. All in all, I recommend this product and will definitely keep it in my routine as the results are worth it.
Kennessa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Juice Beauty Stem Cellular-Anti Wrinkle Retinol Overnight Serum uploaded by Kennessa M.
I am in love with this anti wrinkle dark spot fading retinol serum. I’m beyond impressed by the results as my dark spots and acne scars were faded within two weeks and my eyes look younger. The best part is that you only need one pump so this product will last a long time. Earthy scent. Well worth the price!
Lorrie M.
Juice Beauty Stem Cellular-Anti Wrinkle Retinol Overnight Serum uploaded by Lorrie M.
Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Retinol Overnight Serum is one of the best retinol beauty serums I have ever tried! It’s actually really gentle on my skin and I have experienced no adverse effects from it at all. I’ve been using it for about a month and already have noticed a huge difference! My skin has an overall glow and the fine lines have all but disappeared! It smells incredible and you don’t have to use very much of this rich cream. It has Rétinol and Bio-Rétinol infused with peptides into an organic resveratrol antioxidant in a rich base of grape, jojoba, aloe and Shea. Definitely will be using this and other Juice Beauty products from now on! #JuiceBeauty #Influenster #VoxBox
April M.
1,560 reviews
Juice Beauty Stem Cellular-Anti Wrinkle Retinol Overnight Serum uploaded by April M.
I have been using this Juice Beauty Stem Celluar Anti-wrinkle Retinol Overnight Serum for almost 2 weeks. It has cured my Dry Winter skin while I slept! My skin looks hydrated & has a more youthful glow! IF YOU HAVE DRY WINTER SKIN! This is A Must Have! I love that it is #cleanbeauty #farmtobeauty
Ask a question to the Influenster community...