Does anybody have any information on this product irritating sensitive skin? Looking for personal experiences!
Calgary, AB - il y a 7 mois

5 answers

No irritation for me I found it gentle
il y a 5 mois
I received it from Influenster and Juice Beauty to review. Both my husband and I have started trying it. He has sensitive skin, but he hasn’t experienced any irritation and he likes the moisturizer too!
il y a 6 mois
I received this product from Influenster and Juice Beauty as part of a complimentary promotion and have been using it for two weeks now. I have definitely noticed an improvement in fine lines around my eyes and mouth as well skin texture. This moisturizer leaves my skin feeling hydrated and looking dewy. The only thing I would point out is that this product has a fairly strong lemon balm scent which may not work for people who don’t like scented products. Overall very happy with this product.
il y a 6 mois
It’s awesome! I actually got it to try out about a week ago, and so far I didn’t get any type of irritation on my skin.
il y a 6 mois
I would say I have somewhat sensitive skin in terms of closed comedone breakouts. I found this to be really gentle. But honestly on the spectrum of sensitive skin I’m definitely way more towards the “normal” side.