BY JUICE BEAUTY

Moisturize with a proprietary blend of fruit stem cells and Vitamin C infused into a resveratrol-rich grape formula to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Certified organic, antioxidant-rich ingredients hydrate the skin.

Juice Beauty's STEM CELLULAR™ Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer is ideal for all skin types and especially beneficial for skin showing the signs of aging.

Benefits

• Studies have shown that resveratrol can help fight free radicals.
  • A proprietary blend of fruit stem cells and Vitamin C infused into organic resveratrol-rich grape can improve the appearance of skin tone and luminosity.
  • Hydrates and moisturizes skin with organic antioxidant-rich jojoba and shea.
  • Provides essential fatty acid emollients and powerful antioxidant action with evening primrose, linseed & borage seed.

Ingredients: Pyrus malus (organic apple juice/jus de pomme bio)*, vitis vinifera (organic white grape juice/jus de raisin blanc bio)*, citrus medica limonum (organic lemon juice/jus de citron bio)*, aloe barbadensis (organic aloe juice/jus d’aloès bio)*, caprylic/capric triglyceride†, simmondsia chinensis (organic jojoba seed oil/huile de graines de jojoba bio)*, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate†, stearic acid, glycerin†, helianthus annuus (organic sunflower seed oil/huile de graines de tournesol bio)*, ethylhexyl palmitate†, xanthan gum, butyrospermum parkii (organic shea butter/beurre de karaté bio)*, malus domestica (apple fruit cell culture extract/extrait de culture cellulaire de pomme), vitis vinifera (grape fruit cell extract/extrait de cellule de raisin), citrus medica limonum (lemon leaf cell extract/extrait de cellule des feuilles de citron), tocopherol (Vitamin E/vitamine E), oenothera biennis (organic evening primrose/huile d'onagre bio)*, linum usitatissimum (organic linseed oil/huile de lin bio)*, borago officinalis (organic borage seed oil/huile de graines de bourrache bio)*, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, ethylhexylglycerin†, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (Vitamin C/vitamine C), panthenol (Vitamin B5/vitamine B5), allantoin, citrus reticulata (mandarin oil/huile de mandarine), litsea cubeba (may chang oil/huile de chang mai), cinnamomum camphora (ho wood oil/huile de camphre).

• This is my latest Beauty Box, which product should I try ...1 Answers
  • Does this stuff actually work I'm trying to figure out if...1 Answers
  • I recently got this moisturizer in a beauty subscription ...2 Answers
Jennifer F.
Hudson , OH
I’m trying to love this, but I haven’t found the true love yet. I do really love the packaging, the pump dispenser thing is nice to keep air out of the product. I also really love the smell. It smells like lemongrass to me which is refreshing. I do not love the texture, it isn’t as smooth and It doesn’t seem to moisturize my dry skin as well as other, less expensive products I have used. I use it before bed mostly and when I wake up my skin feels back to its usual dry self. I have only been using it a couple weeks but have yet to notice any change in my fine lines and wrinkles yet. I will keep using it and see if I notice any improvement.
Jackie C.
Mesa, AZ
I received this in a subscription box, I had never tried Juice Beauty before and I’m so happy I got the opportunity. This stuff is amazing!!! I love everything about it, from the push down component, to the organic ingredients, to the innovative use of plant stem cells in skincare. I normally don’t like any fragrance in my skincare, but Juice Beauty’s scent is so fresh and clean, I love it. I will definitely be purchasing this when mine runs out, it’s become part of both my day and nighttime routine. 10/10 recommend!!
Noa S.
Raleigh, NC
I received this moisturizer in my September boxyluxe. I use it daily at least twice a day. I have oily skin.
This is a nice lightweight moisturizer to use under makeup as it absorbs quickly into my skin. It has a nice clean scent, like a green smoothy I'm expected to drink after yoga. It also has an interesting pump. Instead of sticking my fingers to pick up the product, I press the flat top and the product dispenses through a small opening. Just remember to clean the surface because there will be dried up residue.
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
I got this in a DermStore box subscription, and was excited to try it. The packaging, I love. The dispenser is great for not allowing air to dry out the product and the cleanliness of dispersing the right amount each use is great. But, I don’t like the product, unfortunately. I really had high hopes for this, but it doesn’t moisturize my skin at all, it almost feels as if it dries it out even more ??? It’s really odd. I have combination skin, and it just completely dries me out everywhere leaving me with red irritation after initial application, than wake up with dry flaky spots on my face. I normally would put this on before bed because the consistency is very thick, and the smell... like lemongrass??? Maybe??? Idk, not my thing tho. Juice Beauty® Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer
KayLeigh L.
I received this product in my BoxyLuxe box which ultimately introduced me to the Juice Beauty company. I’ve seen their products in passing but never tried anything out. I am ultimately happy with this moisturizer since I have dry and sensitive skin. It didn’t break me out and kept my face/next hydrated throughout the day. I really do prefer a thicker moisturizer and anti wrinkle is my jam. It smells very citrus-y which I found pleasant. The way the product comes out is interesting. You simply push down on the top of the container and the product sweeps through a hole. I would recommend doing this with caution because if the hole gets clogged, it can shoot out and make a little bit of a mess. Overall I really enjoy this moisturizer and would love to look deeper into the Juice Beauty Stem Cellular line.
Vanessa M.
I absolutely love this moisturizer. I have have been using this in conjunction with the under eye cream they have and I have noticed a complete 180 in the fine lines and wrinkles on my entire face. My makeup does not crease or settle into my fine lines anymore because my skin is actually smooth. I have combo skin with an oily t zone and dry patches randomly and this has done a great job of evening that out. I have been using this for about 6 months now and I started seeing results right away but i starting seeing a big difference after 3 months. I use this right after I wash my face anytime. Sometimes I will use a face oil before applying if I am feeling a little extra dry and it still soaks in my skin beautifully.
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
This feels e on the skin. It has fresh subtle Citrus scent that is refreshing. It absorbed into the skin pretty well so it doesn’t feel over oily at first like some do. I think this would be great for me in the winter and on dry patches. In my Tzone about 3 hours later my face felt pretty oily. I’m don’t think that it is the moisturizer causing it at all I am just saying it won’t help control oil production if that’s the kind of moisturizer you are looking for. I would say normal to dry skin would get the most use out of it. I do think it is a very nice product. It’s pretty pricey though so I don’t know if I would repurchase it. I would definitely think about it.
Mercedes T.
Los Angeles, CA
I received this product through my @boxysharm subscription. Its so effective. It has a citrus smell which is refreshing on your skin. I apply it to my face and neck. Quickly absorbed and it has been very delicate to my sensitive skin. I love how you can press the top down and a small amount comes to the top. Not only is this helpful for not wasting it, but it you have long nails it sucks having to stick your fingers into containers because either it goes under your nails or you get more than you need and its a waste, it also helps because the rest of the moisturizer will not get contaminated by bacteria or any other substance you might be using such as lotion or perfume. Just saying I love the top so ingenious.
Dore L.
Chicago
This brand is great because they use so many natural ingredients. This moisturizer is amazing for my skin- I can feel a difference after just one night and my skin looked brighter and smoother after a week. It makes my skin so soft, and I love the light scent. It also absorbs really quickly, which is great at night so I don’t waste my moisturizer on my pillowcase!
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
I received this in a sample in an ulta order, so I cannot speak to the results while using this long term, but I do know that I don't think this product is for me and that it is way over priced. It smells sort of like lemon leads, which I like, but I did not care for the way my face felt or looked after use (I got around 3 days of use out of the sample).
Bronda K.
Mountain Home, AR
Did they change the scent in the last two years?
martha b.
48 River street
I recently got this moisturizer in a beauty subscription box, is it supposed to have a straw connected to the pump inside?
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
Does this Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Repair Moisturizer will help me with my small facial acne scars?
Nancy C.
Santa Rosa, CA
Is this safe to use during pregnancy?
Natasha P.
Has anyone tried the stem cellular moisturizer from Juice Beauty? Was it worth the price? Juice Beauty® Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer

Juice Beauty

Juice Beauty was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.