BY JUICE BEAUTY

Buy now on Juice Beauty
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Moisturize with a proprietary blend of fruit stem cells and Vitamin C infused into a resveratrol-rich grape formula to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Certified organic, antioxidant-rich ingredients hydrate the skin.

Juice Beauty's STEM CELLULAR™ Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer is ideal for all skin types and especially beneficial for skin showing the signs of aging.

Benefits

• Studies have shown that resveratrol can help fight free radicals.
  • A proprietary blend of fruit stem cells and Vitamin C infused into organic resveratrol-rich grape can improve the appearance of skin tone and luminosity.
  • Hydrates and moisturizes skin with organic antioxidant-rich jojoba and shea.
  • Provides essential fatty acid emollients and powerful antioxidant action with evening primrose, linseed & borage seed.

Ingredients: Pyrus malus (organic apple juice/jus de pomme bio)*, vitis vinifera (organic white grape juice/jus de raisin blanc bio)*, citrus medica limonum (organic lemon juice/jus de citron bio)*, aloe barbadensis (organic aloe juice/jus d’aloès bio)*, caprylic/capric triglyceride†, simmondsia chinensis (organic jojoba seed oil/huile de graines de jojoba bio)*, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate†, stearic acid, glycerin†, helianthus annuus (organic sunflower seed oil/huile de graines de tournesol bio)*, ethylhexyl palmitate†, xanthan gum, butyrospermum parkii (organic shea butter/beurre de karaté bio)*, malus domestica (apple fruit cell culture extract/extrait de culture cellulaire de pomme), vitis vinifera (grape fruit cell extract/extrait de cellule de raisin), citrus medica limonum (lemon leaf cell extract/extrait de cellule des feuilles de citron), tocopherol (Vitamin E/vitamine E), oenothera biennis (organic evening primrose/huile d'onagre bio)*, linum usitatissimum (organic linseed oil/huile de lin bio)*, borago officinalis (organic borage seed oil/huile de graines de bourrache bio)*, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, ethylhexylglycerin†, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (Vitamin C/vitamine C), panthenol (Vitamin B5/vitamine B5), allantoin, citrus reticulata (mandarin oil/huile de mandarine), litsea cubeba (may chang oil/huile de chang mai), cinnamomum camphora (ho wood oil/huile de camphre).

• This is my latest Beauty Box, which product should I try ...1 Answers
  • This looks amazing. Anyone tried it. ? Any noticeable res...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the stem cellular moisturizer from Juice...2 Answers
Buy on Juice B...
Jennifer F.
Hudson
I’m trying to love this, but I haven’t found the true love yet. I do really love the packaging, the pump dispenser thing is nice to keep air out of the product. I also really love the smell. It smells like lemongrass to me which is refreshing. I do not love the texture, it isn’t as smooth and It doesn’t seem to moisturize my dry skin as well as other, less expensive products I have used. I use it before bed mostly and when I wake up my skin feels back to its usual dry self. I have only been using it a couple weeks but have yet to notice any change in my fine lines and wrinkles yet. I will keep using it and see if I notice any improvement.
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
I got this in a DermStore box subscription, and was excited to try it. The packaging, I love. The dispenser is great for not allowing air to dry out the product and the cleanliness of dispersing the right amount each use is great. But, I don’t like the product, unfortunately. I really had high hopes for this, but it doesn’t moisturize my skin at all, it almost feels as if it dries it out even more ??? It’s really odd. I have combination skin, and it just completely dries me out everywhere leaving me with red irritation after initial application, than wake up with dry flaky spots on my face. I normally would put this on before bed because the consistency is very thick, and the smell... like lemongrass??? Maybe??? Idk, not my thing tho. Juice Beauty® Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer
Vanessa M.
I absolutely love this moisturizer. I have have been using this in conjunction with the under eye cream they have and I have noticed a complete 180 in the fine lines and wrinkles on my entire face. My makeup does not crease or settle into my fine lines anymore because my skin is actually smooth. I have combo skin with an oily t zone and dry patches randomly and this has done a great job of evening that out. I have been using this for about 6 months now and I started seeing results right away but i starting seeing a big difference after 3 months. I use this right after I wash my face anytime. Sometimes I will use a face oil before applying if I am feeling a little extra dry and it still soaks in my skin beautifully.
Devan G.
This moisturizer is ok. Not to find of the push dipsenser. Product comes from the middle of the container..a little odd. Seems to crust up and dispense the product unevenly. Love the smell, it reminds me of fruity peddles cereal. Not sure if it working but, I haven't seen any improvements yet.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
An Ulta worker actually convinced me to try this line and this is now my daily moisturizer and cleanser. I started using the Stem Cellular Moisturizer and Blemish Clearing cleanser because I'm in my forties and still get the monthly breakouts. I switch between that cleanser and the stem cellular one and my skin is brighter and clearer. I also use the Stem Cellular overnight cream which is much more moisturizing than the daily.
Kelsey W.
Selma
The moisturizer is absolutely wonderful. You dont have to use much and it keeps the skin hydrated without looking oily or like you've been sweating all day. It's not real scented which works for my sensitive skin. It is a little pricier than I would like but it does last a long time. I l would definitely recommend it.
Lauren T.
Warwick, RI
This used to be my go to until first aid beauty came along. The price difference is my reason why and I was also looking for something that was non comedogenic. Juice beauty is not and has many oils and while I was very loyal to this product line for years I recently made a change and will not be going back to this.
Shayna B.
This smells so so good. I use it at night because it has a pretty thick consistency . I've used it for a couple of months and I love how hydrated it made my skin look in the morning . It's all natural ingredients which I think is amazing . I would wait until it's on sale though. The price is pretty hefty .
Nicole L.
San Diego, CA
I had been wanting to try this but the high price tag was always offputting for me. I got it half-price through Ulta and I’m glad I got to try it. I love the smell and how it’s deep moisturizing feels on my face. I feel good using it as I trust what it’s made with. It also has a slight tight feeling to the skin after it dries, i don’t know if that’s the anti-wrinkle part of it. I would definitely recommend this and use this again but only if I was able to get it at a fair price.
Keana S.
Love this! It has a fresh citrus scent and makes my skin feel hydrated. I didn't get any strange red irritation as some reviewers did and I have really sensitive skin. I really like that it has a push top (I have the full size) so you don't get the rest of the product contaminated! And nothing goes to waste!

Update- a little does go a long way (for those that have combination/oily skin during the summer)- I would say to use as a night cream.
Nancy C.
Santa Rosa, CA
Is this safe to use during pregnancy?
Natasha P.
Has anyone tried the stem cellular moisturizer from Juice Beauty? Was it worth the price? Juice Beauty® Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer
Bronda K.
Mountain Home, AR
Did they change the scent in the last two years?
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
Does this Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Repair Moisturizer will help me with my small facial acne scars?
Kim D.