BeautyFaceFacial SkincareJuice Beauty
Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer

Luxurious hydrating moisturizer with a proprietary blend of fruit stem cells and Vitamin C infused into a resveratrol-rich grape formula to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Eco-Values: Made With Certified Organic Ingredients. Formulated without potentially harmful ingredients such as parabens, petroleum, propylene or butylene glycols, silicones, talc, carbon black, phthalates, sulfates, PEGs, TEA, DEA, GMO, artificial dyes or synthetic fragrances.

Sustainable Packaging: Airless container to protect the Vitamin C. FSC paper.

Has anyone had good lucky with Juice beauty? Is the Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer give any good results? Is it worth the price? Looking to try it out.
is this moisturizer any good ??
Hey what do you think to this product who has try it i want to try it i think it s nice ?
Start your review of Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
DINA H.
Eden Valley, MN
1,450 reviews
Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer uploaded by DINA H.
I just got this stuff a couple of weeks ago and I love it! It smells like green apples ( I like fragrant beauty products). It’s thick and creamy so a little bit goes a long. As soon as I put it on my face, it feels so soothing and moisturizing. I got it from Ipsy and they even gave me a coupon. I just might have to get some more when the time comes. I would highly recommend this.
Laura M.
Altoona, PA
Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer uploaded by Laura M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am really loving this moisturizer. Not only does it work great and has a nice light scent, but the container is great, having 2 different openings. It fills in the wrinkles and fine lines. It has made my skin brighter and more radiant too. It provides excellent hydration without being too heavy on my skin. Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer
Terra F.
Puyallup
Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer uploaded by Terra F.
Seriously. This is amazing. It goes on so smooth, a little goes a long way. Your face feels amazing after using! I don't use it daily but when I do, I can feel my face softening instantly. It helps with fine lines and moisturizing. Not oily! Big recommend !
Angela H.
South Holland, IL
Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer uploaded by Angela H.
The BEST moisturizer I’ve ever used! Perfectly named Juice because your skin will drink it in! Face feels so soft and the fresh scent is invigorating! Wish it was a little easier on the wallet but a perfect example of you get what you pay for. Exceptional product!
Anita C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I received this in my Dermstore BeautyFix box last month and love it! It leaves my face, neck and decollete smooth and soft, and nicely hydrates without feeling greasy. My skin feels smoother and my skin tone looks more even.
Alexis B.
Las Vegas, NV
Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer uploaded by Alexis B.
Psa. This review is for the Revitilizing Acai and Rose mask by Juice Beauty x Kate Hudson. I love the packaging, the branding, clean ingredients, but unfortunately, my face did not react well to this product, which I was surprised about as I do chemical peels and I have never had a bad reaction. Pros: Beautiful Packaging. The product itself is Ina cute little jar with a wooden top; it comes with a luxurious mini face mask brush that is so soft and pleasant on the face. I love that the ingredients listed on the label are clean and clear with what's in the product itself. The product is cruelty free and vegan, which is amazing. Cons: I had to wash it off around 2 minutes because my face started burning, and I now look sunburnt. Juice Beauty
Roberta  H.
Chiefland, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I have this in my collection and it’s awesome. It does have scent but I love it. I would recommend this productJuice Beauty
Fanny  H.
Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer uploaded by Fanny  H.
Great product It really helps with skin and hydrates the skin very well it could be a little bit on the pricey side depending on where your budget is but I would give this a try the rose smell smells amazing
MsDorciah S.
Kennesaw
Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer uploaded by MsDorciah S.
My Favorite night time moisturizer when my skin needs some extra TLC. I love that it's not heavy for my oily/combo skin. I love that it has jojoba oil, resveratrol and a host of other skin loving ingredients. Not to mention that it smell heavenly. Juice Beauty will always be on rotation in my skin care routine.
Marisa A.
Atascosa, TX
Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer uploaded by Marisa A.
Thank you to #juicebeauty for all the samples that were given to me I have not tried them yet because there's others that I still haven't tried so I can wait until I try this product again I wanna say thank you so much for sending these samples I wish that other companies would do the same for people that cannot afford them or try before you buy and as I try it on I'm pretty sure I will love it and I will recommend it to everybody. #Instagram #facebook
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rachel M.
Hudsonville, MI
il y a un an
Danielle N. il y a 6 mois
I love this it is a hefty price but it is probally one of my favourites that i always come back to . Some great ingredients that smooth my skin .