Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer

Luxurious hydrating moisturizer with a proprietary blend of fruit stem cells and Vitamin C infused into a resveratrol-rich grape formula to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Eco-Values: Made With Certified Organic Ingredients. Formulated without potentially harmful ingredients such as parabens, petroleum, propylene or butylene glycols, silicones, talc, carbon black, phthalates, sulfates, PEGs, TEA, DEA, GMO, artificial dyes or synthetic fragrances.

Sustainable Packaging: Airless container to protect the Vitamin C. FSC paper.

is this moisturizer any good ??
Hey what do you think to this product who has try it i want to try it i think it s nice ?
Does the Vitamin C leave a tingling sensation?
Start your review of Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer uploaded by Dina H.
I just got this stuff a couple of weeks ago and I love it! It smells like green apples ( I like fragrant beauty products). It’s thick and creamy so a little bit goes a long. As soon as I put it on my face, it feels so soothing and moisturizing. I got it from Ipsy and they even gave me a coupon. I just might have to get some more when the time comes. I would highly recommend this.
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer uploaded by Laura T.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am really loving this moisturizer. Not only does it work great and has a nice light scent, but the container is great, having 2 different openings. It fills in the wrinkles and fine lines. It has made my skin brighter and more radiant too. It provides excellent hydration without being too heavy on my skin. Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer
Terra F.
Puyallup
Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer uploaded by Terra F.
Seriously. This is amazing. It goes on so smooth, a little goes a long way. Your face feels amazing after using! I don't use it daily but when I do, I can feel my face softening instantly. It helps with fine lines and moisturizing. Not oily! Big recommend !
Anita C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I received this in my Dermstore BeautyFix box last month and love it! It leaves my face, neck and decollete smooth and soft, and nicely hydrates without feeling greasy. My skin feels smoother and my skin tone looks more even.
Roberta H.
Palm Coast, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I have this in my collection and it’s awesome. It does have scent but I love it. I would recommend this productJuice Beauty
Nathalie C.
Silver Spring, MD
Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer uploaded by Nathalie C.
I’ve been using this for close to three months now as my nightly moisturizer. I like the velvety feel it leaves on my skin and love the smell. It’s not too overwhelming. A little goes a long way. I’m barely half way through the product. I would definitely recommend this anti-wrinkle moisturizer. It’s doing wonders for my late thirties sensitive skin. | Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer
Dayle M.
Apex, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
This moisturizer is amazing. It’s a heavy cream without feeling like a heavy cream. I have extremely dry skin. I fight with my skin every-single-day! Dry, rough, scaly patches. I have chemical and physical exfoliators. Oils, serums, creams, lotions. I am still looking for a magical potion. In the mean time I use a combination of items that for the most part help. This moisturizer is one of my all stars. I purchased several of the Juice Beauty kits that Ulta sells. Stem Cellular Kit, Age Defy and Hydrating Solutions. The Stem Cellular Kit had the Juice Beauty Stem Cellulartm Anti Wrinkle Booster Serum .5oz, Juice Beauty Stem Cellulartm Repair Eye Treatment .25oz and this moisturizer in a pretty large .5oz jar. The kit sells for $52 but I’ve seen it on sale for 50% off more than once. An amazing deal to get to try out several products. These are not tiny sample sizes either. The full size lotion is 1.7 and retails for $70. As I mentioned before this is a heavier lotion but does not feel greasy on the skin. It sinks right in and keeps my skin hydrated all day. I do use this in combo with a few oils and serums just as I would any of my other moisturizers. The scent is really nice. It smells really citrusy without overwhelming my senses. It’s very fresh. I highly recommend this product and highly recommend and if the Juice Beauty Kits I mentioned above! Check out Ulta online they are all still available.
Kristel M.
It’s very hydrating, let’s start there. Do I necessarily feel like this is a product for me? No, I don’t. I feel like this caters to people with noticeable wrinkles but it is a good moisturizer in my opinion.
Terri S.
I absolutely loved this product, and I have really sensitive skin and, I found the lemon scent very refreshing. $65.00 for a 4.1 oz bottle seem a little high but, a little goes a long way.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
1,167 reviews
I am enjoying this product. I have been using this for a short time but I can already see a change. This brand is vegan so I trust that there is no harsh chemicals in it that could irritate my skin. I like the way my skin looks and feels after applying a small amount. I will continue using this brand for the benefits.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...