Juice Beauty®  SPF 8 Lip Moisturizers uploaded by Melissa C.

Juice Beauty® SPF 8 Lip Moisturizers

BY JUICE BEAUTY

• A moisturizing lip trio that combines mineral SPF sun protection with emollient certified organic plant oils, mango and passionfruit essences, and nutrient rich vitamins. Includes a naturally clear and two luscious mineral tints.

Juice Beauty's SPF 8 Lip Moisturizers are designed for all skin types to keep lips soft with chemical free sun protection.

Benefits

• Hydrates with organic sunflower & coconut.
  • Aromatic passionfruit & mango essence.
  • Nourishes with Vitamin E.
  • No chemical sunscreen. Protects with mineral zinc oxide, broad spectrum, non-nano sunscreen.

Juice Beauty is constantly updating our ingredients to bring you results using the safest, organic and natural ingredients possible.

Formulated with certified organic ingredients.

Current Formula Ingredients:

Active Ingredient: zinc oxide 4%

Inactive Ingredients: Organic plant oils of helianthus annuus (organic sunflower seed oil)*, ricinus communis (organic castor seed oil)*, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla wax), theobroma cacao (organic cocoa seed butter)*, cocos nucifera (organic coconut oil)*, fragaria ananassa (organic strawberry flavor)*, aloe barbadensis (organic aloe oil)*, vaccinium corymbosum (organic blueberry flavor)*, tocopherol (Vitamin E). May contain titanium dioxide, mica, iron oxides.

Juice Beauty® SPF 8 Lip Moisturizers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I really enjoy these lip balms! There is a clear, pearly pink, and a light raspberry red. I found them to be quite moisturizing, too. I love that Juice Beauty doesn't use harsh chemicals in their products and are certified organic. These are fairly expensive, but I think it is worth it! Everything in this can be eaten safely." in 3 reviews
  • "I really like these balms. I recently picked them up at ulta and have been using them quite a bit! They go on pretty thick and have great staying power. I like the clear one but the tinted ones are my favorite...especially the berry color. They contain spf which is a big plus for me. They have no flavor but thats fine with me! This pack is a great buy if you are looking for good lip balms or want to try out tinted balms." in 3 reviews
Anna H.
I wanted to love this so much because it seemed like it was a good choice but my lips had a bad reaction to it. Some of their other products are bad too but some are good this one just did not make the grade when it physically hurts me! See my blog for a full review:
Taylor S.
Plainwell, MI
Lynn T.
I had to throw these out. I just never reach for them ... I didn't care for any of the colors I don't know and the smell is okay just not enough to get me to use it . I guess if you like organic products this would appeal to you more
Melissa C.
Fargo, ND
Devi J.
Lip balm is a must have at all times. While their are tons of different kinds of lip balm, many inexpensive and easy to get, I love that the Juice Beauty lip balm is tinted, and more importantly, has SPF 15. People seem to forget that your lips need sunscreen too! The three colors in this pack give you the chance to use a lip balm that matches any outfit or make up look you are going for.
Vanessa G.
Ojai, CA
I love juiced beauty! The lip tinted moisturizers are super hydrating and they smell delicious. They're on the higher price but worth it. I like all
Three.
Katie R.
I love these! They leave my lips feeling great, and I know they are protected because of the sunscreen!
Katie O.
Love these! The smell is what I love it's so yummy! It does a good job at moisturizing too!
Ana M.
San Diego, CA
Love the way these smell!and leave my lips soft and tinted.So I barley have to reapply
Tanya D.
Dartmouth, NS
My daughter uses these faithfully. I've tried them a few time and have to say they are amazing. My lips feel like they're protected and soft