Juice Beauty® SPF 30 Tinted Mineral Moisturizer - BB uploaded by Caitlin M.

BY JUICE BEAUTY #48 in CC Cream

Softer, Smoother Skin is Now for KeepsSport glowing, even-toned skin with the Juice Beauty SPF 30 Mineral Light Moisturizer. Apart from hydrating your skin, it also provides essential UVA/UVB sun protection. The mineral pigments of this moisturizer offer an well-balanced, luminous complexion. Replenishes lost moisture Offers protection from UVA/UVB rays Gives you a healthy, radiant glow The chemical-free sun filters of this moisturizer soothe and calm your tired skin. Rich in emollients, it also softens your skin and makes it look visibly younger. Just For You: Normal, dry or sensitive skin Get Started: Apply an even layer of the moisturizer on your clean face and neck.A Closer Look: Mica and iron oxides in the Juice Beauty SPF 30 Mineral Light Moisturizer give you a balanced skin tone. SPF 30 provides full-spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection. The powerful antioxidants in this formula protect your skin from the effects of early aging.

Buy on SkinSto...
Tiffany K.
Rockville, MD
This is overall a great product. Has minimal coverage, so that it still feels lightweight in the summertime. The only downside is that because it contains sunblock, it makes your face smell like sunblock the whole day. Texture is a little thick and greasy.
Carin R.
Sanford, ME
I love juice beauty & highly recommend their products! This moisturizer combined with my breakout serum has done wondering for my breakouts! All natural ingredients and they leave my face feeling and smelling amazing!
Caitlin M.
Favorite day moisturizer. High SPF and performs great under makeup. In the winter I add a facial oil to make it even more moisturizing. Juice Beauty® SPF 30 Oil-Free Moisturizer
Crazy J.
Durham, NC
Received this in one of my FabFitFun boxes and have been obsessed ever since. My skin is super sensitive and this moisturizer is perfect for me.  Never breaks me out and is worth the splurge. If you are a FabFitFun member you can get it at a discounted rate through their website.
Jillinn W.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
Lightest, most pleasant moisturizer I have ever used! All natural, great scent and did not leave my face feeling like there were layers of caked on smear. I absolutely loved this product and can’t wait to explore all the many other products juice beauty has to offer!
Mistrix E.
Normally I love juice beauty... unfortunately this one just didnt fit my needs. It seemed a bit too thick out of the tube, felt heavy to me, not light, and didnt agree with my skin. After a couple days use with a bit of irritation to my skin at jaw line after removing makeup (including on a day i wore no foundation _ this was only product used) it went on the shelf to stay. May be that the spf was more the issue as some others have previously made my skin a bit cranky, or that the mineral formulation was the culprit (sporadicly other brands mineral formulas have bugged also in past). I would suggest you try a tester at a beauty store on your hand or collar bone and see how it works on you if you have occasionally sensitive skin with products, particularly spf formulas before buying.
Catherine G.
Newark, DE
I got a sample of this product from a friend and it's perfect for those summer days when you want a little more color and a whole lot of sun protection. It's a little thin but good for those natural days.
Emily H.
I loved how light it was it was great for the summer I also liked that it had sunscreen as an active ingredient as well overall I would recommend for use in the summer or spring time
Zoe G.
Charleston, SC
This company has a great line of products. This product is no exception it's light and provides good protection from the sun so it is perfect to wear to the beach. I usually keep it in my beach bag. Would recommend.
Kristina K.
Sacramento, CA
Moisture and a non greasy combination is hard to find but this light moisturizer delivers exactly that and the 30 SPF that comes with it is a great plus very effective and I recommend this if you have oily skin
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
Is this ok for oily skin?
Kimberly C.
Costa rica
Donde lo puedo conseguir???!!