BY JUICE BEAUTY

Water resistant, chemical free and broad spectrum protection for the ultimate sun and sport fun. Made especially for an active outdoor lifestyle, SPF Sport blends rich organic jojoba and soothing aloe with antioxidants and vitamins for the ultimate daily protection. For normal, dry and sensitive skin. Ingredient Note: * = certified organic ingredient SPF 30 Sport Moisturizer

Gabriella C.
Tacoma
This is a great chemical free sunscreen for your body. It’s a thick cream that has a citrus scent that will give you about 2 hours of coverage while also moisturizing your skin.
Liz H.
Such a sensitive skin friendly sunscreen. I don't mind sweating in this sunscreen because I know there are no harmful ingredients or toxins in it. I can get over the fact that the formula is a bit thicker than I prefer, but it gives me good sun protection. I also like it under my makeup. It's hydrating enough but it doesn't run off my face throughout the day. I use this all over my face, neck and hands.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Great sunscreen! I wore this, this summer when I didn’t put makeup on. I bought this online from Lovely Skin for around $12. I chose this because it contains no chemicals and it has a ton of skin loving goodies in it. It smells wonderful...apples with a hint of coconut. Dreamy! It stayed on during the 120’ degree days and it didn’t leave my skin super oily looking. It made my skin look like it had a healthy glow. Recommend!
Haley B.
I have been using this for a few weeks now and I like it overall. It can be a little difficult to blend in, but once it does, there is no white cast at all. It can feel a little greasy or heavy at times, but it eventually sinks in and doesn't leave my face shiny or oily. Give it time to sink it and you will really like it.
Hannah L.
It was moisturizing all right, but not a very good sunscreen, it did not meet my protection expectations. I used it for the first time and won't be using it again. It was a good value but not for my skin type. I would not reccomend it for pale people.
Megan I.
I have been repurchasing this product for the past 3 summers straight. I use it on my son and myself. It is affordable for a natural product. It smells kind of like mushrooms but in a good way. I hope highly recommend for my green divas.
Adrieanna R.
HESPERIA, MI
This product is amazing. It works so well and it is one of my favorites. I have never had a problem well or after using it. I think it does have a high price on it but it's worth the cash. I play sports and love how it cleans after I'm all sweaty.
Rachel D.
Houston
from my facialist who is a certified juice beauty retailer, too thick, so hard to rub in, don't think it works as well as it should for the price. not my favorite.
Aniqua T.
This sunscreen is very thick so a little goes on a long way. The ingridients are literally amazing and there's no junk in there which I love to see in a skin product! I wear it everyday and it's helping my skin clear up too. I would recommend this product, which is reasonably priced as well.
Becca K.
Stratford, CT
Great sunscreen! Approved by the EWG, this sunscreen has a great lemongrass scent and doesn't clog pores. It lasts well and though a bit thick to rub in, it is worth every penny. Good sunscreen is so important, and this one takes home the gold

back