Juice Beauty® SPF 30 Sport Moisturizer

Water resistant, chemical free and broad spectrum protection for the ultimate sun and sport fun. Made especially for an active outdoor lifestyle, SPF Sport blends rich organic jojoba and soothing aloe with antioxidants and vitamins for the ultimate daily protection. For normal, dry and sensitive skin. Ingredient Note: * = certified organic ingredient SPF 30 Sport Moisturizer

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Juice Beauty® SPF 30 Sport Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
I’m highly allergic to chemical sunscreens (avobenzone and oxybenzone) and have tried *many* zinc and titanium physical sunscreens. This one is 10/10 the best! Does NOT make you look white, spreads and absorbs easily, and gave me an even tan for the first time in my life. I am very pale with freckles, and this product prevented me from burning and somehow I got a slight tan. I’ve used 10+ tubes of this over the years on beach vacations etc. It even smells nice. My husband is also a huge fan!
Juice Beauty® SPF 30 Sport Moisturizer uploaded by Connie C.
It smells like celery. It smells so good- like eating a salad-for you! It's got a slight tint which I think helps the case of the zinc oxide. It's a good, affordable mineral sunscreen option and is more cosmetically elegant than most other mineral sunscreens.
This has a pleasant apple and earthy smell that is not too overpowering. It is of thick consistency so definitely for the body and not the face. I like that it is a squeezable tube and is kind of hard to rub into your arms and legs. At least you know it is covering everything to give you good sun protection. It goes on white cast, but disappears as it absorbs.
Harrisonburg
Great sunscreen, works well, safe ingredients, couldn’t ask for more. I use this on my son’s legs when we go for our walks around the neighborhood and he never got burned
Lewisville, TX
Juice Beauty® SPF 30 Sport Moisturizer uploaded by Jenn J.
Juice Beauty® SPF 30 Sport Moisturizer uploaded by Jenn J.
I've tried so many,brands of spf but,this is the ONLY one that hasn't made me break out, make my,skin oily or have the fragrance bother me. A little goes a very long way, sinks into skin and doesn't leave me oily or with irritation. Smells slightly,of fruity pebbles. Highly recommend, very,affordable.
Purchased at: ULTA
I grabbed this because I wanted an affordable mineral sunscreen that had better ingredients. I love this. I have oily skin and use this as a moisturizer for my face everyday. It has really hydrating ingredients like jojoba seed oil and sunflower seed oil and vitamin C as well which I like. I also feel like the high level of zinc oxide helps with keeping my acne at bay. Wasn’t expecting to love this so much but I do!
Purchased at: Amazon
I've tried a few spfs that didn't work for me but this one is my perfect spf! It has the consistency of a moisturizer it's very lightweight and smells amazing plus it surprisingly keeps my skin matte! I've never had any product do that and I have pretty oily skin overall it's an excellent product that's both clean and affordable I 100% recommend.
Greenville, SC
Juice Beauty® SPF 30 Sport Moisturizer uploaded by Michelle G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Got this upon recommendation since I am acne prone and this is meant to be oil free. It does pretty well in this category, however I find there to be a slight white cast which can prove to be problematic. There is also an odd smell to the product.
Mount Vernon, IA
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this stuff! It doesn’t leave my skin feeling oily or gross like some sunscreens and it’s way better for your skin than most products! Plus the price is very great!
Such a sensitive skin friendly sunscreen. I don't mind sweating in this sunscreen because I know there are no harmful ingredients or toxins in it. I can get over the fact that the formula is a bit thicker than I prefer, but it gives me good sun protection. I also like it under my makeup. It's hydrating enough but it doesn't run off my face throughout the day. I use this all over my face, neck and hands.