Juice Beauty® SPF 30 Oil-Free Moisturizer uploaded by Sara O.Juice Beauty® SPF 30 Oil-Free Moisturizer uploaded by Beltkiss S.

BY JUICE BEAUTY

• Protects with broad spectrum non-nano natural mineral zinc oxide sunscreen.
  • Blends & absorbs quickly with non-pore clogging moisturizing organic aloe.
  • Hydrates and feeds the skin with algae rich nutrients.
  • Retains & restores skin’s moisture with vegetable hyaluronic acid.
  • Provides essential nutrients to promote healthy looking skin with Vitamins C, E & B5.

Juice Beauty® SPF 30 Oil-Free Moisturizer
  • "Great light weight moisturizer for day long wear. Gentle on sensitive skin and leaves skin feeling soft with barrier." in 3 reviews
Vanessa M.
I like this sunscreen because the ingredients are of very high quality and my skin does not get greasy with it. It is true to what it says, although if not massaged into the skin thoroughly there will be a faint white cast. I have a caramel complexion and I apply it gently for about 30 seconds to make sure it is evenly absorbed and I don’t have to deal with any cast and I’m left with clear protected skin.
Kaylea L.
pittsfield
This is the facial sunscreen I have been searching for. I took it for a spin this past weekend and it really delivered. I have oily skin and struggle with that sunscreen scent. This smells citrusy and light. It applies easily and doesn't feel greasy or heavy. I was out in the sun all day, and while the rest of me is burnt like a lobster, my face is not! 🎉
Caitlin M.
A high quality, cruelty free, natural moisturizer with SPF. I love a product that does two thing in one! Providing sun protection and moisturizing the skin! This moisturizer has a thicket consistency than most typical facial lotions. It is easy to thin out by warming between the fingers before applying or by mixing it with a facial oil. I enjoyed the packaging of this product because it allowed me to get out every drop of lotion in the bottle. I would consider repurchasing this product even though it has a rather lofty price tag at $30 a bottle. This may just be a summer time repurchase so I can save money and look for a less expensive one for winter.
Samantha S.
Fullerton
I use this every morning as part of my skincare routine before I apply my makeup for the day. Helps keep my skin protected all day. It is a bit expensive but I haven’t regretted buying it and will purchase again.
Alisha O.
I really like this product for sunscreen use however as a moisturizer it is kind of leaves a white cast on your face, but if you put it on under makeup it is great!
Tracy J.
I want to use more natural products for my skin. I decided to try Juice Beauty. This is a great moisturizer and sunscreen combo! It is a little thick but doesn’t feel heavy on my skin.
Hunter K.
My skin is super sensitive when it comes to spf and this did not burn my skin! I did not get any sun burn on my face when I used it! It’s simple packaging which works for it being a natural brand! Definitely recommend.
Beltkiss S.
I discovered this brand through a subscription service. I have tried a lot of their products. This is my favorite because it is oil free and keeps my face moisturized throughout the year. I love to pair it with my favorite face serum. Not only is it oil free but it's all natural, smells great and does the job! I recommend their lip glosses as well !
Addy H.
This is my daily spf. Non toxic, non greasy, wears well under makeup. Simply my daily go to, and the plus side is that it doesn’t break me out! One tube may be pricy, but it lasts very long. I’m in my second tube this year, and I only just repurchased a month ago. Highly recommend!
Heather F.
I've only been using this a couple days, but I like it so far! It is thick and takes a few minutes to absorb before you can apply makeup over the top, but once it does my skin feels nice. I've also read in other reviews that it leaves a white cast. I can see what they are saying, but again, once it absorbs I don't notice it at all anymore and the reason there is a white cast at all is because it uses non-nano zinc, which is a huge plus for me (research nano particles in sunscreen if you haven't before). It seems to be pretty moisturizing but I've been applying a thin layer of moisturizer under it because I have dry skin during the winter. It does have a fruity fragrance. It smells kind of like fruit loops to me, but not in a weird way. Anyways, no breakouts or skin irritation so far and I feel good about the ingredients in this moisturizer!