Juice Beauty® Soothing Serum uploaded by Rebecca D.Juice Beauty® Soothing Serum uploaded by Rebecca D.

BY JUICE BEAUTY

• Helps calm with organic aloe and oat kernel extract.
  • Reduces the appearance of redness with organic botanicals and flavonoids of primrose, linseed & borage.
  • Soothes with organic cucumber, bearberry, chamomile & calendula.
  • Replenishes moisture with plant-derived hyaluronic acid and plant-derived glycerin.
  • Fights free radicals with antioxidant-rich resveratrol from grapeseed.

Buy on Amazon
Kate B.
Huntington, WV
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this brand and have just started using this serum. I can say it softens my face, but can’t say if it makes any other impact. This lower ratings is mainly due to the smell, not very appealing.
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
Love this eye serum! It soothes instantly, leaving eyes that don't look nearly as tired, aged, less swollen and yet still moisturizing. I received this in my #summerlove2017 box from @fabfitfun @influenster #contest #influensterawards Juice Beauty® Smoothing Eye Concentrate
Jessica F.
Burnsville
I really don't know how I feel about this product. I got it in my FabFitFun box, and I am having mixed feelings about it. I like it because it makes me look more awake and feels great on my skin! I don't like it because I feel like half of the time it's not doing what it should. I mean, do I need to use it consistently every si game day?
Megan M.
Bloomington, IN
I don't know why I wasn't expecting much with this serum, but it turned out to be great. It's very gentle and doesn't cause any irritation. I put it on my entire face per the instructions and then followed with moisturizer. It left my skin very soft and seemed to even pull up some of the droopy areas.
Shannon P.
A very mild serum to literally feed your skin if you're on the reactive side! And if you tend to burn during the summer months this needs to be in your bathroom. A little goes a long way unless you're trying to treat a burn on the nape of your neck, shoulders etc
Stacy F.
West Linn, OR
Feels so great and soothing. My skin is smoothr and not as dry but other than that it's the same. I am half done so I am hoping it will keep getting better.
beth h.
Reidsville, NC
I love Juiced Beauty brand. The soothing serum is amazing. I cant give enough praise. I deal with a lot of redness & this product is a life saver for me.
Amanda Q.
Uxbridge, MA
Great product left me feeling resfreshed. Skin felt new and soft. I love this product. I highly recommend trying it.
Elizabeth M.
This serum refreshes your skin and leaves feeling soft and more supple, I use it at night and before my makeup
Yolanda C.
This product smells amazing. It's so hydrating. At night keeps ny skin clean and refreshing. Love it!
Yarlin A.
Bronx, NY
Reading all this things of what that product does makes me want to buy it and try it, since my face is a little too crazy with colors and breaking out and organic things will never go wrong .. Any recommendations ?
Sierra L.
does this product work on combination/oily skin?