BY JUICE BEAUTY

A moisturizing and smoothing eye-treatment with certified organic grape and carrot juices blended with essential fatty acids and Vitamins B5, C and P hydrates and for healthy beautiful eyes. A Daily Essential for all skin types. Benefits: Smoothes, eliminates puffiness, hydrates & revitalizes. Who Should Use It: Juice Beauty s Smoothing Eye Concentrate is designed for all skin types and ideal for daily use to moisturize and brighten eyes. see more...

Kimberly A.
Lumberton, NC
I recently finished using this eye cream and I was noticing not any good results. I really wanted it to be good but it nothing stood out. The consistency wasn't as thick as I wanted either. Just gave my undereyes moisture
Cherise J.
Dauphin
I love this eye cream. It makes my eyelids and undereye feel so hydrated. I have recommended this product over and over
Tanaya P.
I like this eye cream. It's light but very absorbing. I use it a bit more at night and it absorb nicely by the morning. It's also not too expensive and no fragrance added.
Maura N.
It's really helped my under eye on keeping it moisturized because that area tends to be really sensitive and dry. I don't think it makes a difference on wrinkles or anything else though.
Jade M.
Loves Park, IL
Love to use this on days I didn't get enough sleep! It takes away puffiness and just makes my eyes look more awake!
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I purchased this product from Ulta.  The Eye Concentrate is white in color and is nice and thin in consistency with no scent.  The consistency is amazing because while it is thin it is not watery, I can pump small dot of it right on to my under eye area and it will stay put and not roll down my face.  It absorbs so well and is easy to spread with light taps.  It can be used morning and night and wears comfortably under makeup.
Maria K.
Use this cream everyday. My eyes have definitely been smoother and it doesn't dry out in the winter anymore.
Danielle M.
Romeoville, IL
This stuff makes the skin under my eyes very soft and smooth. It does not help with dark circles but I will buy this one again.
Mandy T.
Northport, AL
This eye cream is amazing! I used to have bad texture & lines under my eyes & this product made my under eyes so smooth! A little goes a long way too, one pump is plenty for under both my eyes.
Caleigh F.
Sellersburg, IN
I received this product through the FabFitFun boxes and fell in love. This is a high quality product. My bottle was .5 fl oz and has lasted me over 2 months. Goes on smooth. The quality explains the price!
Lauren Y.
Is this worth the money?
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
Does this work?? I received it in a Fabfitfun box.
Leanetta S.
Greenville, NC
Has anybody used this with good results? I have dark under-eye spots and its awful.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
It says to use at night and in the morning. I usually use an independent night cream on my face, but naturally it does not go on my eyelids. Should I use both?
Amy H.