BY JUICE BEAUTY

A moisturizing and smoothing eye-treatment with certified organic grape and carrot juices blended with essential fatty acids and Vitamins B5, C and P hydrates and for healthy beautiful eyes. A Daily Essential for all skin types. Benefits: Smoothes, eliminates puffiness, hydrates & revitalizes. Who Should Use It: Juice Beauty s Smoothing Eye Concentrate is designed for all skin types and ideal for daily use to moisturize and brighten eyes. see more...

Sarah S.
I have sensitive skin and this has been a life saver for under my eyes and around the eye area. No irritation and super moisturizing.
Kiri C.
Smyrna, GA
I have really sensitive under eyes so I bought this because of the organic ingredients. It’s very hydrating and extremely gentle on my skin. I have been using this cream for about a month, and although it’s very hydrating and lightweight, I haven’t noticed any smoothing of wrinkles yet. I will continue to use it and update my review accordingly.
Terra G.
This stuff is AMAZING. It's so smooth and feels great on my sensitive skin. I got it for free to try and I have bought it a few times since
Autumn R.
I use this every night religiously because it works so well! It depuffs and clears redness all around the eyes! It smooths and is so gentle! It works great at nighttime and isn’t sticky at all! I let all my friends use it when they come over because it works so well!
Joanna S.
Kyle, TX
I got this product in my fabfitfun box and I use it all the time. I had really dry under eyes at the time and always woke up with dark, puffy under eyes, so I was super excited to try it. It claims to hydrate, reduce puffiness, reduce dark circles and smooth skin. As far as that goes this product really does all of that and I love it. I don't have any more dry patches under my eyes and I wake up with smooth bright skin.
Crystal V.
Hamilton, ON
I got this product from fabfitfun fun summer box and I tossed it to the side i would never use it
Today when I was walking to work it was chilly and a wind and the inner corners of my eyes dried up and burned I could not touch or close my eyes I added some water to help them which did help and then I remembered this cream and as soon as I got home put it on and it felt amazing my eyes immediately stopped burning and This product upgraded to my on the go makeup bag and being a small bottle it will last a long time cause only alittle bit is needed at the time I dont know what the value of it is Iam guessing it is the 30-40 range
Michaela R.
Everett
I've had this for a month and already can see a difference under my eye. Makes you look younger. I would recommend everyone to try this.
Brianna E.
Des Plaines, IL
I won't lie, I don't think this product is anything amazing.  It adds some hydration to my under eye area, but that's about all it does.  Some nights I even notice the area getting a little red and sensitive after application.  I got it in a subscription box, but won't be purchasing it on my own.
Charlene N.
I actually got a full size in dabfitfun box and I use it as a day eye cream and on my forehead, my wrinkles on my forehead have seriously decreased!!
Jessica B.
Kirkland Lake, ON
I like this formula. It is smooth and soaks right up. My lines do seem a little less defined since I've been using it.
Lauren Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the money?
Leanetta S.
Greenville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anybody used this with good results? I have dark under-eye spots and its awful.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It says to use at night and in the morning. I usually use an independent night cream on my face, but naturally it does not go on my eyelids. Should I use both?
Amy H.
PALATKA, FL
How did you like this??
Jeannie B.
Longwood, FL
Is this good for sun damaged skin?