BY JUICE BEAUTY

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Smoothes appearance of fine lines with peptides.
  • Reduces appearance of dark circles with carrot, cucumber & Vitamin P.
  • Provides nutrient-rich hydration with organic jojoba, sunflower & avocado.
  • Replenishes moisture with plant-derived glycerin.
  • Feeds the delicate eye area with essential fatty acid nutrients of primrose, linseed & borage.

Buy on ULTA*
I received this eye cream in one of my FabFitFun boxes. It was the first eye cream I ever used and I’m so glad it was. Such a great product!
Samantha S.
Jacksonville, FL
I seriously love this stuff. I put this on my eye area and it is like a liquid Botox! The eye area feels plumped and tight. The eye area also feels and looks so smooth and supple. I cannot recommend this enough to everyone. I’m obsessed.
member-91627
It’s good, quite hydrating, feels nice under make up but I don’t see significant improvement with my wrinkles. It’s not a big deal yet, but I’ve had better eye creams.
Lindsey C.
Cohoes, NY
Love the product thickness and feel. The packaging is cute and very easy to use. You don't need to use a lot st all so eve though it's small it lasts! Haven't seen a huge, dramatic change, but it def moisturizes the area.
Caterina W.
Kept my dry skin near my eyes moisturized, but did burn my skin when I put it on, was pretty uncomfortable when I would apply it to my skin.
Kimberly E.
Philadelphia
I absolutely love this eye cream. It is so hydrating and makes my undereye area feel so plump and juicy. It smells great and the packaging is mess free and really cute. I love that it is not greasy and sits well under my eye makeup. Would definitely recommend.
Jordan V.
Detroit
It doesn’t smell too bad but it does reduce puffiness and make the skin around my eyes soft
Maria S.
wethersfield
This products doesn’t make my eyes water like other eye products have. It has a nice consistency, not too heavy but not thin and watered down. I just love the way it feels like silk on the skin.
Addison W.
This product is extremely moisturizing and makes me feel refreshed! I would definitely purchase this again!!
S N.
ive bought this once in the past, It was an OK product really..nothing particular unpleasant about it, just I didn’t notice any benefits of any sort. The only good thing I could say is that it did feel light on the skin(which is something I like..)
Lauren Y.
Is this worth the money?
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
Does this work?? I received it in a Fabfitfun box.
Leanetta S.
Greenville, NC
Has anybody used this with good results? I have dark under-eye spots and its awful.
Aerial P.
Panama City, FL
It says to use at night and in the morning. I usually use an independent night cream on my face, but naturally it does not go on my eyelids. Should I use both?
Amy H.