BY JUICE BEAUTY

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Smoothes appearance of fine lines with peptides.
  • Reduces appearance of dark circles with carrot, cucumber & Vitamin P.
  • Provides nutrient-rich hydration with organic jojoba, sunflower & avocado.
  • Replenishes moisture with plant-derived glycerin.
  • Feeds the delicate eye area with essential fatty acid nutrients of primrose, linseed & borage.

Buy on ULTA*
Megan C.
Philadelphia, PA
Fresh scent, applies smooth, feels lightweight on the undereye area! Love the pump for dispensing just the right amount of product
Michele c.
usa
really like this very gentle on the eye area doesnt have a strong smell of any kind. a little goes a long way.
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
I got this in my Fabfitfun box. Love it. It’s more a lighter day eye cream than a night one but it works well under my makeup
Hailey C.
I love this product but it is a little pricy. I would recommend to people with dark circles or wrinkles and fine lines!
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
I love Juice Beauty! This cream has made a difference on my eyes in just a few weeks! It has a nice texture. I think it came in my last Fabfitfun box. It's gentle. I have sensitive skin and experienced no irritation or peeling. The only thing I'm not happy with is the package. The pump has a tendency to project the eye cream, sometimes onto my finger and other times across the bathroom.
Alicia W.
New Britain, CT
I had received this Serum in my FabFitFun Summer box and am hooked. It is super gentle for the sensitive under-eye area  and is INSTANTLY absorbed into the skin. I have been using this serum for a month now and I truly believe it has helped my dark under-eye circles significantly. Juice Beauty for the WIN!
Tanaya P.
I like this eye cream. It's light but very absorbing. I use it a bit more at night and it absorb nicely by the morning. It's also not too expensive and no fragrance added.
Jessica F.
Bellport, NY
This was my first juice beauty product that I've tried and had received it in my fabfitfun box. My first impression from this product was I was excited because it was all natural and cruelty-free! The first pump out of the bottle seemed like a lot but it took care of both of my under eyes. The consistency was very smooth and thick (this provided a moisture layer for my eyes overnight) I woke up in the morning and my skin was glowing and smooth with such a healthy look (not greasy at all). I recommend this product to anyone who loves skincare :)
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
I received this product in my fabfitfun box and I absolutely love it, I use it almost every day, it so lightweight and you can instally feel how well it hidrates your skin under your eyes, and is perfect if you have dark circles (: I highly recommend this, it's not to pricy so when I run out I'll by more and it just takes a little dab because with this a little bit goes along ways
Hannah H.
CORDELE, GA
Moisturize and soothe any dark circles and fine lines with this eye cream. It has certified organic grape and carrot juices blended with essential fatty acids to hydrate and nourish the eye area. Love the smell and that its super light weight, my dog jumped on my face and as a result I got a bruised eye, this literally helped the color go back to normal as well!

Retails for $29.00
Lauren Y.
Is this worth the money?
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
Does this work?? I received it in a Fabfitfun box.
Leanetta S.
Greenville, NC
Has anybody used this with good results? I have dark under-eye spots and its awful.
Aerial P.
Panama City, FL
It says to use at night and in the morning. I usually use an independent night cream on my face, but naturally it does not go on my eyelids. Should I use both?
Amy H.