BY JUICE BEAUTY

A moisturizing and smoothing eye-treatment with certified organic grape and carrot juices blended with essential fatty acids and Vitamins B5, C and P hydrates and for healthy beautiful eyes. A Daily Essential for all skin types. Benefits: Smoothes, eliminates puffiness, hydrates & revitalizes. Who Should Use It: Juice Beauty s Smoothing Eye Concentrate is designed for all skin types and ideal for daily use to moisturize and brighten eyes. see more...

Michaela R.
Everett
I've had this for a month and already can see a difference under my eye. Makes you look younger. I would recommend everyone to try this.
Kennedy W.
Bluffdale, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Juice Beauty Smoothing Eye Concentrate is just your average eye cream. Except this one to be honest smells like tortillas.
Jordan F.
Fort Hood, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this everyday! Love it! It smells fresh and you can definitely see a difference around your eyes and if you have dark circles.
Khara k.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like how moisturizing this product feels. It absorbs quickly and is light weight. I also like to use it on my lips.
Hailey C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product but it is a little pricy. I would recommend to people with dark circles or wrinkles and fine lines!
Brinia E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it a lot, I got it on my fabfitfun box advice been using it regularly ever since, it doesn't have a strong scent
Nur B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this soothing eye cream under my eyes and sensitive areas around my face. It smells lovely and floral.
Meg C.
Syracuse, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just got this product and actually had a horrible allergic reaction. So for that reason I wouldn't recommend it
Belinda F.
Lagrange, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I though I was going to like this but found it irritating to my whole eye area. I can't recommend this product.
Ilana P.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely decreasing purple in my eyes. It's extremely gentle and easy to apply. Got it in my FabFitFun box.
Lauren Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the money?
Amy H.
PALATKA, FL
How did you like this??
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It says to use at night and in the morning. I usually use an independent night cream on my face, but naturally it does not go on my eyelids. Should I use both?
Leanetta S.
Greenville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anybody used this with good results? I have dark under-eye spots and its awful.
Jeannie B.
Longwood, FL
Is this good for sun damaged skin?