BY JUICE BEAUTY

A moisturizing and smoothing eye-treatment with certified organic grape and carrot juices blended with essential fatty acids and Vitamins B5, C and P hydrates and for healthy beautiful eyes. A Daily Essential for all skin types. Benefits: Smoothes, eliminates puffiness, hydrates & revitalizes. Who Should Use It: Juice Beauty s Smoothing Eye Concentrate is designed for all skin types and ideal for daily use to moisturize and brighten eyes. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Mary S.
Works well and softens the eye area. however I would not recommend if you’re over 20 something. Did nothing for me in the way of reducing puffiness.
Charlene N.
I actually got a full size in dabfitfun box and I use it as a day eye cream and on my forehead, my wrinkles on my forehead have seriously decreased!!
Crystal C.
Stuart, FL
Great product for eyes it makes me feel good when I use it on my eyes a lot this was a fantastic product and will use it again it is very nice:)
Andrea F.
Park hills , KY
I use this Daily on my eyes - Totally worth it! Im goin on 35 and i dont have not 1 crowfeet and i can say its totally credited to using this!
Terra G.
This stuff is AMAZING. It's so smooth and feels great on my sensitive skin. I got it for free to try and I have bought it a few times since
. ..
Crandall, TX
I love this item I just received this item in my FabFitFun box and its amazing it has a natural nutty scent to it and it thick and creamy
Michaela R.
Everett
I've had this for a month and already can see a difference under my eye. Makes you look younger. I would recommend everyone to try this.
Misty S.
Big Rapids, MI
I use this daily as part of my skincare routine. It sinks in wonderfully and doesn't leave your eyes feeling greasy. Very nice formula!
Jordan F.
Fort Hood, TX
I use this everyday! Love it! It smells fresh and you can definitely see a difference around your eyes and if you have dark circles.
Kennedy W.
Bluffdale, UT
Juice Beauty Smoothing Eye Concentrate is just your average eye cream. Except this one to be honest smells like tortillas.
Lauren Y.
Is this worth the money?
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
Does this work?? I received it in a Fabfitfun box.
Leanetta S.
Greenville, NC
Has anybody used this with good results? I have dark under-eye spots and its awful.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
It says to use at night and in the morning. I usually use an independent night cream on my face, but naturally it does not go on my eyelids. Should I use both?
Amy H.