BY JUICE BEAUTY

• Smoothes appearance of fine lines with peptides.
  • Reduces appearance of dark circles with carrot, cucumber & Vitamin P.
  • Provides nutrient-rich hydration with organic jojoba, sunflower & avocado.
  • Replenishes moisture with plant-derived glycerin.
  • Feeds the delicate eye area with essential fatty acid nutrients of primrose, linseed & borage.

Shannon P.
Rochester, NY
this product is so much fun and it smells so nice it is such a refreshing sent first thing in the morning and it helps to wake you up I promise if you try this you will absolutely love it and your skin will never look better or feel softer
Jollee N.
Laguna Hills, CA
I used this twice before realizing it didn't work for me. I have sensitive skin and this made my under eyes red and puffy. I have never experienced a reaction like this. It went away in the morning. This probably wasn't juice beauty's fault and it probably works very well for other people
Kristin W.
I received the Juice Beauty Smoothing Eye Concentrate compliments of Ulta. It was a travel/trial jar, and worked out great, since I am on the road quite a bit. Easy application and left my skin, under my eyes, feeling very refreshed. I would purchase this item again.
T A.
This product is just OK! It's not very hydrating and doesn't seem to help with dark circles. On the other hand it has a very mild scent and creamy texture. I believe this product is priced right but it doesn't do enough to improve my under eye.
Kaleigh P.
Valdosta , GA
Really loving this eye cream it makes my under eye area very smooth. The reason I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars is because of the smell. It kinda smells like old play doh. I have only been using it at night because of the smell.
Quinn R.
Tumwater, WA
I got this in my ipsy bag and I'm so happy I did! It doesnt had much scent and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Makes my skin feel firmer and tight in the right way. I would buy it. I really like the stuff.
Brandi H.
Kalamazoo, MI
I received this product in my summer 2017 fab fit fun box and I'm so impressed. I love the silky texture when I apply it, it feels like it just melts into your skin! I feel like it's helped brighten my dull dark circles- which were awful!
Amber C.
Rittman, OH
Like that it's slightly thicker than other eye creams I've tried, but I don't see much difference between this one and anything else. I will use what I have, but doubt I would purchase again
Chahinez T.
Las Vegas, NV
I received this product in my FabFitFun box and I started using it a couple of days ago! It smells good and hydrates around the eyes really well I would absolutely recommend this product !
Jesse P.
I love this stuff! I got it in my fff summer box.
Totally going to buy it once this one runs out.
Love the way it makes my skin feel.
I put it on every morning before my makeup routine
Lauren Y.
Is this worth the money?
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
Does this work?? I received it in a Fabfitfun box.
Leanetta S.
Greenville, NC
Has anybody used this with good results? I have dark under-eye spots and its awful.
Aerial P.
Panama City, FL
It says to use at night and in the morning. I usually use an independent night cream on my face, but naturally it does not go on my eyelids. Should I use both?
Amy H.