BY JUICE BEAUTY

• Smoothes appearance of fine lines with peptides.
  • Reduces appearance of dark circles with carrot, cucumber & Vitamin P.
  • Provides nutrient-rich hydration with organic jojoba, sunflower & avocado.
  • Replenishes moisture with plant-derived glycerin.
  • Feeds the delicate eye area with essential fatty acid nutrients of primrose, linseed & borage.

Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
This is such a great product! I️t is very gentle and soothing for the skin. As soon as I️ use I️t I feel like it’s working. I️ have oily/acne prone skin and this works perfectly with I️t! A brand I trust and would recommend this to anyone!
Autumn R.
I use this every night religiously because it works so well! It depuffs and clears redness all around the eyes! It smooths and is so gentle! It works great at nighttime and isn’t sticky at all! I let all my friends use it when they come over because it works so well!
Michelle S.
Seattle, WA
I love this stuff now that I’ve had it for a while. It was hard to tell if it did anything for me for a while but now I can see it. I had to learn to use it right and not withhold so much. Now my eyes look smoother and the appearance of fine lines in decreasing.
Hope R.
Kennedy, AL
Meh. It doesn’t make me breakout since some do give my milia but I mean it doesn’t just wow me. I have dark circles and I have yet to find something they actually helps with those. It’s not lack of sleep either they are just naturally darker. Guess I’ll be needing concealer for life lol
Indigo B.
South Hadley, MA
I have been using this product for about 60 days now and I’ve got to say, I’m super impressed. I usually have puffy, dark circles under my eyes. After using Juice Beauty® Smoothing Eye Concentrate I have noticed the bags disappear!!
Jessica F.
Phoenix, AZ
This cream is great. It lasts for months, literally one pump per eye morning and night lasts 3 months. It isn’t too expensive either. My under eye circles and whatever crows feet’s are beginning to form were minimal when using this.
Erin C.
This was my first time using this eye concentrate. I liked it for a couple weeks but after that it started to give me a rash. Would not recommend for sensitive skin. I also didn’t like that it never felt fully absorbed.
Brooke B.
Cleveland
The smell of this is great and I notice a difference when I wake up in the morning!! I love this organic brand and have bought for my whole family! I bought an entire system of products to help my fine lines on my face and I already have seen a difference
Tanaya P.
I like this eye cream. It's light but very absorbing. I use it a bit more at night and it absorb nicely by the morning. It's also not too expensive and no fragrance added.
Silvia S.
I would give this 6 stars if I could. I'm so glad my friend gifted me this because it has done wonders for my undereye. My darkness decreases after consistent use of this product. Now I use it nightly!
Lauren Y.
Is this worth the money?
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
Does this work?? I received it in a Fabfitfun box.
Leanetta S.
Greenville, NC
Has anybody used this with good results? I have dark under-eye spots and its awful.
Aerial P.
Panama City, FL
It says to use at night and in the morning. I usually use an independent night cream on my face, but naturally it does not go on my eyelids. Should I use both?
Amy H.