BY JUICE BEAUTY

A moisturizing and smoothing eye-treatment with certified organic grape and carrot juices blended with essential fatty acids and Vitamins B5, C and P hydrates and for healthy beautiful eyes. A Daily Essential for all skin types. Benefits: Smoothes, eliminates puffiness, hydrates & revitalizes. Who Should Use It: Juice Beauty s Smoothing Eye Concentrate is designed for all skin types and ideal for daily use to moisturize and brighten eyes. see more...

Gabby G.
I received this in a fab fit fun box a few weeks ago and really enjoy it. I've never really used an eye cream and didn't really think I need to use on in addition to a normal moisturizer, but I really think this makes a difference. It feels like and moisturizing but doesn't feel too thick on my skin. I feel like it makes my ender eyes less puffy, which is something that usually bothers me about my eyes. Really nice!
Lindsey M.
Rosenberg , TX
This is amazing! Seriously! I received this when I bough my FabFitFun summer box and it came in the box. I decided to try it out and I'm so glad I did. It makes my under eyes feel so refreshed and smooth. It doesn't really have a fragrance. I feel it also has helped to brighten my undereye for a not so tired look. Overall, I love the way it makes my eyes feel and that you can use it during the day under your makeup wear and before you go to bed at night
Rachel D.
I wouldn't say that I've noticed dramatic results, but it's nice to have an eye cream that is gentle and safe to use on the eyelid. My eyelids look slightly less hooded when I moisturize with this cream. My eyes don't water up or become irritated when I use it, which has historically been my biggest problem with find an eye cream.
Madison L.
Moisturize and soothe any dark circles and fine lines with this eye cream. It has certified organic grape and carrot juices blended with essential fatty acids to hydrate and nourish the eye area. I like to blend this with my concealer to get double the coverage and moisturizing power.
Skye T.
Works wonderfully and really soothes and conditions. Within seconds, my bags are tighter with less visible darkness. I love the silky formula.
I only started using it a few weeks back, but I will certainly be a loyal user!
Amber R.
Juice beauty!
This product is definitely a must try! It is lightweight, very clean feeling, I have only been using it for a few weeds and I can already tell a difference in my fine lines around my eyes and between my eyebrows. If you sign up to get their emails they will send you a 15% off the entire website!
Cheryl S.
This serum is so good! It keeps my under eye area hydrated and feeling so soft and smooth. It also reduces the appearance of fine lines. It glides on super smooth when applying. I highly recommend this eye serum for every day and night use.
Shana W.
Prairieville, LA
Juice Beauty Smoothing Eye Concentrate is a must have. It's very moisturizing. It's my first time purchasing this product. It's moderately priced and very small but a little goes a long way. There is little to no smell. It hydrates very well.
Scarlet B.
Greenville, NC
I was very excited to try this. I'm always interested in new eye creams, since that is the first place of aging. Unfortunately I wasn't impressed at all. The cream is smooth and organic but I don't see any improvement around my eyes. I went back to a brand I have been using. Juice Beauty Smoothing Eye Concentrate
Catherine L.
This is my favorite eye cream ever! I have really dry eyelids and under eyes. Having dry eye skin is annoying because it really affects how your makeup goes on. I've tried many different eye creams and none sole all my problems like this cream does. I just love it. It has no smell and is not super heavy.
Lauren Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the money?
Leanetta S.
Greenville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anybody used this with good results? I have dark under-eye spots and its awful.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It says to use at night and in the morning. I usually use an independent night cream on my face, but naturally it does not go on my eyelids. Should I use both?
Amy H.
PALATKA, FL
How did you like this??
Jeannie B.
Longwood, FL
Is this good for sun damaged skin?