BY JUICE BEAUTY

A moisturizing and smoothing eye-treatment with certified organic grape and carrot juices blended with essential fatty acids and Vitamins B5, C and P hydrates and for healthy beautiful eyes. A Daily Essential for all skin types. Benefits: Smoothes, eliminates puffiness, hydrates & revitalizes. Who Should Use It: Juice Beauty s Smoothing Eye Concentrate is designed for all skin types and ideal for daily use to moisturize and brighten eyes. see more...

Tanya M.
Winnetka, CA
I got this full size sample in my FabFitFun box. I found this product to irritate my skin. I tried it a few times with different moisturizers as I wanted to make sure it wasn't something else. I have read other reviews on this product and found that others have the same problem. I really wanted to like this product as they are a cruelty-free brand.
Lindsey M.
Rosenberg , TX
This is amazing! Seriously! I received this when I bough my FabFitFun summer box and it came in the box. I decided to try it out and I'm so glad I did. It makes my under eyes feel so refreshed and smooth. It doesn't really have a fragrance. I feel it also has helped to brighten my undereye for a not so tired look. Overall, I love the way it makes my eyes feel and that you can use it during the day under your makeup wear and before you go to bed at night
Madison L.
Moisturize and soothe any dark circles and fine lines with this eye cream. It has certified organic grape and carrot juices blended with essential fatty acids to hydrate and nourish the eye area. I like to blend this with my concealer to get double the coverage and moisturizing power.
Rachel D.
I wouldn't say that I've noticed dramatic results, but it's nice to have an eye cream that is gentle and safe to use on the eyelid. My eyelids look slightly less hooded when I moisturize with this cream. My eyes don't water up or become irritated when I use it, which has historically been my biggest problem with find an eye cream.
Kristen F.
Schenectady , NY
I got this eye cream in a fab fit fun box and to be honest I kinda forgot about it for a while. But once I finally started using it my mind was blown!!! It's super hydrating and great for my whole eye area. Every other eye cream I've used irritated my eyes and I had to stop using immediately. I'm so happy I rediscovered this!!
Alison M.
Brooklyn, NY
The Juice Beauty Soothing Eye Concentrate moisturizes incredibly and makes the skin around my eyes feel refreshed after showering and/or washing my face. I would definitely recommend this product to others who are looking to refresh their eyes!Juice Beauty Smoothing Eye Concentrate
Skye T.
Works wonderfully and really soothes and conditions. Within seconds, my bags are tighter with less visible darkness. I love the silky formula.
I only started using it a few weeks back, but I will certainly be a loyal user!
Cheryl S.
This serum is so good! It keeps my under eye area hydrated and feeling so soft and smooth. It also reduces the appearance of fine lines. It glides on super smooth when applying. I highly recommend this eye serum for every day and night use.
Scarlet B.
Greenville, NC
I was very excited to try this. I'm always interested in new eye creams, since that is the first place of aging. Unfortunately I wasn't impressed at all. The cream is smooth and organic but I don't see any improvement around my eyes. I went back to a brand I have been using. Juice Beauty Smoothing Eye Concentrate
Amber R.
Juice beauty!
This product is definitely a must try! It is lightweight, very clean feeling, I have only been using it for a few weeds and I can already tell a difference in my fine lines around my eyes and between my eyebrows. If you sign up to get their emails they will send you a 15% off the entire website!
Lauren Y.
Is this worth the money?
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
Does this work?? I received it in a Fabfitfun box.
Leanetta S.
Greenville, NC
Has anybody used this with good results? I have dark under-eye spots and its awful.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
It says to use at night and in the morning. I usually use an independent night cream on my face, but naturally it does not go on my eyelids. Should I use both?
Amy H.