BY JUICE BEAUTY

A moisturizing and smoothing eye-treatment with certified organic grape and carrot juices blended with essential fatty acids and Vitamins B5, C and P hydrates and for healthy beautiful eyes. A Daily Essential for all skin types. Benefits: Smoothes, eliminates puffiness, hydrates & revitalizes. Who Should Use It: Juice Beauty s Smoothing Eye Concentrate is designed for all skin types and ideal for daily use to moisturize and brighten eyes. see more...

Samantha S.
I got this product in a Fab Fit Fun box. I love the packaging and applicator. Very easy to use and put away. Just one pump and both eyes are taken care of. Unfortunately, I haven't really seen anything positvely noteworthy around my eyes. I have tried different types of eye cream/serums and this just doesn't wow me. It's not bad as it does provide moisture but it can leave your eyelids a bit greasy, so I make sure to wipe my eyelids in the morning before applying eyeshadow or the eyeshadow won't last. Once I am doing with this bottle I won't be purchasing.
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
Moisturize and soothe any dark circles and fine lines with this eye cream. It has certified organic grape and carrot juices blended with essential fatty acids to hydrate and nourish the eye area. Love the smell and that its super light weight, my dog jumped on my face and as a result I got a bruised eye, this literally helped the color go back to normal as well!

Retails for $29.00
Brandi A.
I love Juice Beauty because of its natural ingredients and the fact that they are cruelty free. I also really like the green apple/citrusy like scent of most of their products. I gave this product three stars because the first time I used it, it gave me redness and tenderness under my eye. Wasn't as bad the next few times but it does accentuate some darkness under one of my eyes. Might just not work for my skin.
Taylor E.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I received this eye concentrate in a Fab Fit Fun subscription box. It is very soft and doesn't burn my sensitive skin like most eye creams seem to. It comes in a bottle with a pump and the bottle gives off the perfect amount of product in one single pump. I'm often skeptical about the things I receive in this box, however this was a great find!
Kylynne C.
I've been using this for a few weeks now. It's a very light moisturizer with a neutral smell.
However, it slightly burns as I put it on (I do have sensitive skin). I get a little red, but it goes away in a few minutes. Also, the pump on this brand new bottle already has troubles pumping.
Overall, it's a decent product, but I doubt I would recommend it to my friends.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
I do not normally use eye creams unless they are bundled with something I ordered or was free. I got this in one of my box subscriptions. Keep in mind that I also only used it 1-2 times a week because that is normally what they call for plus weather and heat also causes changes in your skin, but I thought for the item delivered exactly what it said. It wasn't oily or smelly. It didn't cause any skin issues which is good because I'm allergic to nickel which is found in a lot of beauty products.
Alicia W.
Windsor, CT
I had received this Serum in my FabFitFun Summer box and am hooked. It is super gentle for the sensitive under-eye area  and is INSTANTLY absorbed into the skin. I have been using this serum for a month now and I truly believe it has helped my dark under-eye circles significantly. Juice Beauty for the WIN!
Mikaela K.
State College, PA
I got this in my Fabfitfun box the other day and I have been hooked on it ever since! It says to use every morning and night and it has made a huge difference on my eyes. My dark circles have decreased, along with I love the hydrating feeling I get when I put it on. Perfect texture and you get your money's worth. Only keep a pea size between both eyes. Love love love
Yana S.
Newton, MA
It's a decent enough eye cream. I guess. 1 pump is enough to cover both eyes - I would even say it's a little too much, so the little bottle really does last. It goes on well, doesn't irritate my eyes. Unfortunately, I also haven't really noticed any difference in my eye area since I started using it - every day, morning and night. Not a bad cream, just doesn't wow me. I am still looking for my perfect eye cream...
Gabby G.
I received this in a fab fit fun box a few weeks ago and really enjoy it. I've never really used an eye cream and didn't really think I need to use on in addition to a normal moisturizer, but I really think this makes a difference. It feels like and moisturizing but doesn't feel too thick on my skin. I feel like it makes my ender eyes less puffy, which is something that usually bothers me about my eyes. Really nice!
Lauren Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the money?
Leanetta S.
Greenville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anybody used this with good results? I have dark under-eye spots and its awful.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It says to use at night and in the morning. I usually use an independent night cream on my face, but naturally it does not go on my eyelids. Should I use both?
Amy H.
PALATKA, FL
How did you like this??
Jeannie B.
Longwood, FL
Is this good for sun damaged skin?