BY JUICE BEAUTY

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Smoothes appearance of fine lines with peptides.
  • Reduces appearance of dark circles with carrot, cucumber & Vitamin P.
  • Provides nutrient-rich hydration with organic jojoba, sunflower & avocado.
  • Replenishes moisture with plant-derived glycerin.
  • Feeds the delicate eye area with essential fatty acid nutrients of primrose, linseed & borage.

Buy on ULTA*
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I purchased this product from Ulta.  The Eye Concentrate is white in color and is nice and thin in consistency with no scent.  The consistency is amazing because while it is thin it is not watery, I can pump small dot of it right on to my under eye area and it will stay put and not roll down my face.  It absorbs so well and is easy to spread with light taps.  It can be used morning and night and wears comfortably under makeup.
Caleigh F.
Sellersburg, IN
I received this product through the FabFitFun boxes and fell in love. This is a high quality product. My bottle was .5 fl oz and has lasted me over 2 months. Goes on smooth. The quality explains the price!
Anne Z.
Las Vegas, NV
I received this product in my #fitfabfun box, I am SO GLAD that I didn't pay out of pocket for it. I tried this product twice, both times it gave me a very bad rash/burn. I have normal skin and love in a dry place so I take good care of it. I do not use retinoids or anything stripping on my skin. DO NOT RECOMMEND.
Beatz T.
Georgetown
This is a great brand and I hope to explore more of their products. I’ve tried several eye creams from various brands and this is not my favorite but I still enjoy it. The only negative aspect is that I must be careful with applying it as I have experienced some issues with clogged pores if the product gets too far below my eyes where I have visible pores in the upper cheek area. Due to this one problem and the large amount of options for other eye creams I don’t use it very often. I think as far as recommendations it really depends on how important to other consumers the ingredients are.
Ednita R.
Humble, TX
It's healthy, organic, vegan and nothing beats the moisturized feeling it leaves. It has a soothing almost cool feel going on and lessons wrinkles. What I especially liked was it did not make my eyes burn. With many eye creams they somehow make their way into my super sensitive eyes, either fumes or edge-creep and burns or makes them tear up. This had none of these effects.
Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
Juice Beauty smoothing eye concentrate has a nice cooling effect when applied. I have very sensitive skin and do not get a burning sensation when using this product, which I face often in other products. It's nice to know that it's formulated with Organic ingredients. I like applying this before I go to bed and after I wash my face in the morning prior to putting on makeup.
Ashlie C.
It gives a little moisture to the under eye but not much of a noticeable difference. I wouldn’t recommend for sensitive skin. Most of the time my skin was fine but a few times my whole under eye area turned red and irritated
Cassie P.
I've been using this eye cream daily and I am noticing a little bit of improvement in my fine lines. Not a ton, nothing miraculous, but there is a noticeable difference. It moisturizes well.
Suzanne N.
Raleigh, NC
If we’re being honest, I can’t quite tell if this is making a difference as I didn’t really have wrinkles to start with and I’m using for (hopefully) preventative measures. The small bottle will last a long time as I’ve only needed 1-2 small pumps each day. There’s no harsh scent so it’s s great product for around the eyes.
Brianna E.
Des Plaines, IL
I won't lie, I don't think this product is anything amazing.  It adds some hydration to my under eye area, but that's about all it does.  Some nights I even notice the area getting a little red and sensitive after application.  I got it in a subscription box, but won't be purchasing it on my own.
Lauren Y.
Is this worth the money?
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
Does this work?? I received it in a Fabfitfun box.
Leanetta S.
Greenville, NC
Has anybody used this with good results? I have dark under-eye spots and its awful.
Aerial P.
Panama City, FL
It says to use at night and in the morning. I usually use an independent night cream on my face, but naturally it does not go on my eyelids. Should I use both?
Amy H.