BY JUICE BEAUTY

• Smoothes appearance of fine lines with peptides.
  • Reduces appearance of dark circles with carrot, cucumber & Vitamin P.
  • Provides nutrient-rich hydration with organic jojoba, sunflower & avocado.
  • Replenishes moisture with plant-derived glycerin.
  • Feeds the delicate eye area with essential fatty acid nutrients of primrose, linseed & borage.

Lindsey C.
Cohoes, NY
Love the product thickness and feel. The packaging is cute and very easy to use. You don't need to use a lot st all so eve though it's small it lasts! Haven't seen a huge, dramatic change, but it def moisturizes the area.
Kimberly E.
Philadelphia
I absolutely love this eye cream. It is so hydrating and makes my undereye area feel so plump and juicy. It smells great and the packaging is mess free and really cute. I love that it is not greasy and sits well under my eye makeup. Would definitely recommend.
Alisha L.
Raleigh , NC
I love this product! I believe it’s never too early to begin using a great eye cream! I am only 25 but every now & then I wake up and am in need of a good eye cream to get my day started! This one is super effective!
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I purchased this product from Ulta.  The Eye Concentrate is white in color and is nice and thin in consistency with no scent.  The consistency is amazing because while it is thin it is not watery, I can pump small dot of it right on to my under eye area and it will stay put and not roll down my face.  It absorbs so well and is easy to spread with light taps.  It can be used morning and night and wears comfortably under makeup.
Lauren R.
Pennsauken, NJ
I don't use a lot of eye products often but I'm a little hooked on this stuff. It smells so nice and fresh and not too overpowering. It also doesn't feel too greasy on my skin which is a plus. I use it every night right before bed and it definitely makes a difference in the morning. I've noticed I have less and less dark circles and puffy eyes in the morning using this. My only gripe is that the bottle is so small!
Caleigh F.
Sellersburg, IN
I received this product through the FabFitFun boxes and fell in love. This is a high quality product. My bottle was .5 fl oz and has lasted me over 2 months. Goes on smooth. The quality explains the price!
Beatz T.
Georgetown
This is a great brand and I hope to explore more of their products. I’ve tried several eye creams from various brands and this is not my favorite but I still enjoy it. The only negative aspect is that I must be careful with applying it as I have experienced some issues with clogged pores if the product gets too far below my eyes where I have visible pores in the upper cheek area. Due to this one problem and the large amount of options for other eye creams I don’t use it very often. I think as far as recommendations it really depends on how important to other consumers the ingredients are.
Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
Juice Beauty smoothing eye concentrate has a nice cooling effect when applied. I have very sensitive skin and do not get a burning sensation when using this product, which I face often in other products. It's nice to know that it's formulated with Organic ingredients. I like applying this before I go to bed and after I wash my face in the morning prior to putting on makeup.
Sarah H.
Fredericksburg
This was a decent moisturizer for the eye area and the moisturization lasted about eight hours, but I did not notice any smoothing effects after using the entire full-sized container over the course of several months.  I never noticed any irritation to my eye area and it did feel slightly cooling on first application but that effect subsided after a few minutes.
Cassie P.
I've been using this eye cream daily and I am noticing a little bit of improvement in my fine lines. Not a ton, nothing miraculous, but there is a noticeable difference. It moisturizes well.
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
Does this work?? I received it in a Fabfitfun box.
Lauren Y.
Is this worth the money?
Amy H.
Palatka, FL
How did you like this??
Leanetta S.
Greenville, NC
Has anybody used this with good results? I have dark under-eye spots and its awful.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
It says to use at night and in the morning. I usually use an independent night cream on my face, but naturally it does not go on my eyelids. Should I use both?