BY JUICE BEAUTY

• Smoothes appearance of fine lines with peptides.
  • Reduces appearance of dark circles with carrot, cucumber & Vitamin P.
  • Provides nutrient-rich hydration with organic jojoba, sunflower & avocado.
  • Replenishes moisture with plant-derived glycerin.
  • Feeds the delicate eye area with essential fatty acid nutrients of primrose, linseed & borage.

Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
This product was something I originally tossed aside when I got my quarterly FabFitFun box. HOWEVER... I recently found it in my makeup stash, started putting a small amount on every night, and love it! It is my new eye cream. Smooths everything and reduces puffiness.
Joanna S.
Kyle , TX
I got this product in my fabfitfun box and I use it all the time. I had really dry under eyes at the time and always woke up with dark, puffy under eyes, so I was super excited to try it. It claims to hydrate, reduce puffiness, reduce dark circles and smooth skin. As far as that goes this product really does all of that and I love it. I don't have any more dry patches under my eyes and I wake up with smooth bright skin.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge , LA
I got this box in my summer fabfitfun box, and I was a little skeptical. I am only 23, so wrinkles aren't really a concern for me at this time. However, I know preventative skincare is the best skin care, and since I am a law student I have been having issues with dark circles under my eyes. This product absorbs quickly and has no noticeable smell, and my dark circles are non existent now that I am consistently using this product. I actually am almost out of my first bottle and have already bought a second bottle.
lacepatterson P.
greenwood
I was impressed by this eye cream. It has nice and clean packaging which is appealing. This was my first time using this brand and I was impressed. It made my skin feel really soft and made my eyes look fresh. I love to put this on at night before bed. It feels like a little treat. Would recommend!
Indigo B.
South Hadley, MA
I have been using this product for about 60 days now and I’ve got to say, I’m super impressed. I usually have puffy, dark circles under my eyes. After using Juice Beauty® Smoothing Eye Concentrate I have noticed the bags disappear!!
Sabrina L.
Mukwonago, WI
I’ve used this product a couple times. I like it so far, however, I would not recommend using this under your eyes if you have sensitive skin. I’ve used it on my eyelids though without any issues. It gets rid of puffiness and fine lines and bags. I had my mom try it and she loves it!
Erin C.
New York , NY
This was my first time using this eye concentrate. I liked it for a couple weeks but after that it started to give me a rash. Would not recommend for sensitive skin. I also didn’t like that it never felt fully absorbed.
Kimberly A.
Lumberton, NC
I recently finished using this eye cream and I was noticing not any good results. I really wanted it to be good but it nothing stood out. The consistency wasn't as thick as I wanted either. Just gave my undereyes moisture
Tanaya P.
I like this eye cream. It's light but very absorbing. I use it a bit more at night and it absorb nicely by the morning. It's also not too expensive and no fragrance added.
Caleigh F.
Sellersburg, IN
I received this product through the FabFitFun boxes and fell in love. This is a high quality product. My bottle was .5 fl oz and has lasted me over 2 months. Goes on smooth. The quality explains the price!
Lauren Y.
Is this worth the money?
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
Does this work?? I received it in a Fabfitfun box.
Leanetta S.
Greenville, NC
Has anybody used this with good results? I have dark under-eye spots and its awful.
Aerial P.
Panama City, FL
It says to use at night and in the morning. I usually use an independent night cream on my face, but naturally it does not go on my eyelids. Should I use both?
Amy H.