BY JUICE BEAUTY

A moisturizing and smoothing eye-treatment with certified organic grape and carrot juices blended with essential fatty acids and Vitamins B5, C and P hydrates and for healthy beautiful eyes. A Daily Essential for all skin types. Benefits: Smoothes, eliminates puffiness, hydrates & revitalizes. Who Should Use It: Juice Beauty s Smoothing Eye Concentrate is designed for all skin types and ideal for daily use to moisturize and brighten eyes. see more...

Brianna E.
Des Plaines, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I won't lie, I don't think this product is anything amazing.  It adds some hydration to my under eye area, but that's about all it does.  Some nights I even notice the area getting a little red and sensitive after application.  I got it in a subscription box, but won't be purchasing it on my own.
Ashley B.
Johnson City, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is fabulous.  It doesn't have a smell so my sensitive skin doesn't break out, and it is really hydrating.  It makes my skin feel vibrant and awake, and it comes in a small enough bottle that I can fit it in my purse and bring it with me when I may be traveling or on the go!
Autumn R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this every night religiously because it works so well! It depuffs and clears redness all around the eyes! It smooths and is so gentle! It works great at nighttime and isn’t sticky at all! I let all my friends use it when they come over because it works so well!
T A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is just OK! It's not very hydrating and doesn't seem to help with dark circles. On the other hand it has a very mild scent and creamy texture. I believe this product is priced right but it doesn't do enough to improve my under eye.
April B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just started using this a couple of months ago and it is wonderful to use daily. Smells nice and itsnt sticky or greasy. Juice Beauty Smoothing Eye Concentrate
Amber L.
Oconomowoc, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this!! It's gentle and feels amazing. I'm not đź’Ż sure I see drastic results from it but I can assure you it's amazing for your skin! It makes the area so soft and full. Simply faaaaabulous!
Deanna w.
Moundsville, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this every night. I love that it is all natural ingredients. It does make my eye area look smoother. A little goes a long way. The only thing is it sometimes gets too sticky of you put too much on.
Chelsea E.
Jacksonville, FL
I just got my Juice Beauty Smoothing Eye Concentrate a couple of weeks ago. I have never used Juice Beauty products before so I was a little skeptical. I am so glad I tried this eye cream because I absolutely love it. With my older age and having 2 kids I have been on the lookout for a good eye cream because I have been noticing my crows feet getting worse. Since I have been using this product everynight for the last 2-3 weeks I have noticed my fine lines and wrinkles looking better and better each day. This product is also formulated with organic ingredients. I rub this eye cream in between my eyebrows, on the eye lid, and on the lower lash line. It makes your skin feel so fresh after applying it. This is an awesome product!
Jessica F.
Flanders, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my first juice beauty product that I've tried and had received it in my fabfitfun box. My first impression from this product was I was excited because it was all natural and cruelty-free! The first pump out of the bottle seemed like a lot but it took care of both of my under eyes. The consistency was very smooth and thick (this provided a moisture layer for my eyes overnight) I woke up in the morning and my skin was glowing and smooth with such a healthy look (not greasy at all). I recommend this product to anyone who loves skincare :)
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product in my fabfitfun box and I absolutely love it, I use it almost every day, it so lightweight and you can instally feel how well it hidrates your skin under your eyes, and is perfect if you have dark circles (: I highly recommend this, it's not to pricy so when I run out I'll by more and it just takes a little dab because with this a little bit goes along ways
Lauren Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the money?
Amy H.
PALATKA, FL
How did you like this??
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It says to use at night and in the morning. I usually use an independent night cream on my face, but naturally it does not go on my eyelids. Should I use both?
Leanetta S.
Greenville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anybody used this with good results? I have dark under-eye spots and its awful.
Jeannie B.
Longwood, FL
Is this good for sun damaged skin?