BY JUICE BEAUTY

A moisturizing and smoothing eye-treatment with certified organic grape and carrot juices blended with essential fatty acids and Vitamins B5, C and P hydrates and for healthy beautiful eyes. A Daily Essential for all skin types. Benefits: Smoothes, eliminates puffiness, hydrates & revitalizes. Who Should Use It: Juice Beauty s Smoothing Eye Concentrate is designed for all skin types and ideal for daily use to moisturize and brighten eyes. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Kiri C.
Smyrna, GA
I have really sensitive under eyes so I bought this because of the organic ingredients. It’s very hydrating and extremely gentle on my skin. I have been using this cream for about a month, and although it’s very hydrating and lightweight, I haven’t noticed any smoothing of wrinkles yet. I will continue to use it and update my review accordingly.
Autumn R.
I use this every night religiously because it works so well! It depuffs and clears redness all around the eyes! It smooths and is so gentle! It works great at nighttime and isn’t sticky at all! I let all my friends use it when they come over because it works so well!
Chelsea E.
Jacksonville, FL
I just got my Juice Beauty Smoothing Eye Concentrate a couple of weeks ago. I have never used Juice Beauty products before so I was a little skeptical. I am so glad I tried this eye cream because I absolutely love it. With my older age and having 2 kids I have been on the lookout for a good eye cream because I have been noticing my crows feet getting worse. Since I have been using this product everynight for the last 2-3 weeks I have noticed my fine lines and wrinkles looking better and better each day. This product is also formulated with organic ingredients. I rub this eye cream in between my eyebrows, on the eye lid, and on the lower lash line. It makes your skin feel so fresh after applying it. This is an awesome product!
Jessica F.
Flanders, NY
This was my first juice beauty product that I've tried and had received it in my fabfitfun box. My first impression from this product was I was excited because it was all natural and cruelty-free! The first pump out of the bottle seemed like a lot but it took care of both of my under eyes. The consistency was very smooth and thick (this provided a moisture layer for my eyes overnight) I woke up in the morning and my skin was glowing and smooth with such a healthy look (not greasy at all). I recommend this product to anyone who loves skincare :)
Jen C.
I love Juice Beauty! This cream has made a difference on my eyes in just a few weeks! It has a nice texture. I think it came in my last Fabfitfun box. It's gentle. I have sensitive skin and experienced no irritation or peeling. The only thing I'm not happy with is the package. The pump has a tendency to project the eye cream, sometimes onto my finger and other times across the bathroom.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
I received this product in my fabfitfun box and I absolutely love it, I use it almost every day, it so lightweight and you can instally feel how well it hidrates your skin under your eyes, and is perfect if you have dark circles (: I highly recommend this, it's not to pricy so when I run out I'll by more and it just takes a little dab because with this a little bit goes along ways
Chaya B.
I would give this a zero if I could! I received this for free in I think my fabfitfun box (I get so many can never remember what's from what). I was looking forward to using, I made the mistake of not reading reviews abt it first. Immediately it started to burn and break out. Literally just tried it, sitting here with red circles around my eyes and it's breaking out. I quickly wiped it off, was on maybe 45 seconds but that was enough. I do not have sensitive skin and am usually not affected by trying new things. However, after reading reviews I see that I am not the only one who had this problem. Do not buy this!
Samantha S.
I got this product in a Fab Fit Fun box. I love the packaging and applicator. Very easy to use and put away. Just one pump and both eyes are taken care of. Unfortunately, I haven't really seen anything positvely noteworthy around my eyes. I have tried different types of eye cream/serums and this just doesn't wow me. It's not bad as it does provide moisture but it can leave your eyelids a bit greasy, so I make sure to wipe my eyelids in the morning before applying eyeshadow or the eyeshadow won't last. Once I am doing with this bottle I won't be purchasing.
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
Moisturize and soothe any dark circles and fine lines with this eye cream. It has certified organic grape and carrot juices blended with essential fatty acids to hydrate and nourish the eye area. Love the smell and that its super light weight, my dog jumped on my face and as a result I got a bruised eye, this literally helped the color go back to normal as well!

Retails for $29.00
Brandi A.
I love Juice Beauty because of its natural ingredients and the fact that they are cruelty free. I also really like the green apple/citrusy like scent of most of their products. I gave this product three stars because the first time I used it, it gave me redness and tenderness under my eye. Wasn't as bad the next few times but it does accentuate some darkness under one of my eyes. Might just not work for my skin.
Lauren Y.
Is this worth the money?
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
Does this work?? I received it in a Fabfitfun box.
Leanetta S.
Greenville, NC
Has anybody used this with good results? I have dark under-eye spots and its awful.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
It says to use at night and in the morning. I usually use an independent night cream on my face, but naturally it does not go on my eyelids. Should I use both?
Amy H.