BY JUICE BEAUTY

A moisturizing and smoothing eye-treatment with certified organic grape and carrot juices blended with essential fatty acids and Vitamins B5, C and P hydrates and for healthy beautiful eyes. A Daily Essential for all skin types. Benefits: Smoothes, eliminates puffiness, hydrates & revitalizes. Who Should Use It: Juice Beauty s Smoothing Eye Concentrate is designed for all skin types and ideal for daily use to moisturize and brighten eyes. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Sarah S.
I have sensitive skin and this has been a life saver for under my eyes and around the eye area. No irritation and super moisturizing.
Danielle M.
Romeoville, IL
This stuff makes the skin under my eyes very soft and smooth. It does not help with dark circles but I will buy this one again.
Megan B.
Omaha, NE
Very hydrating for the under eye. I don't have a lot of wrinkles yet, but I do have very dry under eyes and this helped a lot.
Khara k.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like how moisturizing this product feels. It absorbs quickly and is light weight. I also like to use it on my lips.
Hailey C.
I love this product but it is a little pricy. I would recommend to people with dark circles or wrinkles and fine lines!
Brinia E.
I like it a lot, I got it on my fabfitfun box advice been using it regularly ever since, it doesn't have a strong scent
Nur B.
I love using this soothing eye cream under my eyes and sensitive areas around my face. It smells lovely and floral.
Meg C.
Syracuse, NY
Just got this product and actually had a horrible allergic reaction. So for that reason I wouldn't recommend it
Belinda F.
Lagrange , GA
I though I was going to like this but found it irritating to my whole eye area. I can't recommend this product.
Ilana P.
San Francisco, CA
Definitely decreasing purple in my eyes. It's extremely gentle and easy to apply. Got it in my FabFitFun box.
Lauren Y.
Is this worth the money?
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
Does this work?? I received it in a Fabfitfun box.
Leanetta S.
Greenville, NC
Has anybody used this with good results? I have dark under-eye spots and its awful.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
It says to use at night and in the morning. I usually use an independent night cream on my face, but naturally it does not go on my eyelids. Should I use both?
Amy H.