BY JUICE BEAUTY

• Smoothes appearance of fine lines with peptides.
  • Reduces appearance of dark circles with carrot, cucumber & Vitamin P.
  • Provides nutrient-rich hydration with organic jojoba, sunflower & avocado.
  • Replenishes moisture with plant-derived glycerin.
  • Feeds the delicate eye area with essential fatty acid nutrients of primrose, linseed & borage.

Jesse P.
I love this stuff! I got it in my fff summer box.
Totally going to buy it once this one runs out.
Love the way it makes my skin feel.
I put it on every morning before my makeup routine
Megan K.
I got this product and decided to give it a try although I normally do not use eye creams. The feeling was very nice and it was not oily or thick. Application was great. However, I did not see much change or notice a difference after 2 weeks! Bummer.
Tona W.
High Point, NC
Really great product. Feels so nice when you put it on and smoothes the eye area. No irritation and real results. Love the ingredients and that its cruelty free. Love this brand!
April B.
I just started using this a couple of months ago and it is wonderful to use daily. Smells nice and itsnt sticky or greasy. Juice Beauty® Smoothing Eye Concentrate
Sasha G.
Jacksonville, FL
This eye cream does wonders!! Those days where you are tired and half those dark circles under your eyes, this cream will come to the rescue! Lines and circles disappear!
Sabrina B.
Jefferson Cty, MO
i received this in my fabfitfunbox and ive got to say it wasn't the best eyecream seemed a little harsh on my skin i was expecting a little bit more from this brand
Amber L.
Oconomowoc, WI
Love love love this!! It's gentle and feels amazing. I'm not 💯 sure I see drastic results from it but I can assure you it's amazing for your skin! It makes the area so soft and full. Simply faaaaabulous!
Tanya C.
Best eye cream ever! Parabens and sulfate free and non-gmo. Consists of certified organic grape juice and aloe blended with essential fatty acids and vitamins. Also very easy to apply and doesn't leave your skin oily.
Megan H.
Hanover , MD
Got this in my fabfitfun box. Really enjoy the lightness of the eye cream. It smelled nice and clean. It made me feel refreshed and rejuvenated. I would recommend to a friend and would purchase again in the future.
Courtney P.
I use this eye cream in conjunction with my juice beauty facial wash and im equally as pleased. I use them both twice a day, morning and night and I have had great results so far. It isn't overly fragranced, in fact i dont smell much of anything at all and a little goes a very long way. You need just ONE pump for both eyes.
Lauren Y.
Is this worth the money?
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
Does this work?? I received it in a Fabfitfun box.
Leanetta S.
Greenville, NC
Has anybody used this with good results? I have dark under-eye spots and its awful.
Aerial P.
Panama City, FL
It says to use at night and in the morning. I usually use an independent night cream on my face, but naturally it does not go on my eyelids. Should I use both?
Amy H.