BY JUICE BEAUTY

A moisturizing and smoothing eye-treatment with certified organic grape and carrot juices blended with essential fatty acids and Vitamins B5, C and P hydrates and for healthy beautiful eyes. A Daily Essential for all skin types. Benefits: Smoothes, eliminates puffiness, hydrates & revitalizes. Who Should Use It: Juice Beauty s Smoothing Eye Concentrate is designed for all skin types and ideal for daily use to moisturize and brighten eyes. see more...

Ilana P.
San Francisco, CA
Definitely decreasing purple in my eyes. It's extremely gentle and easy to apply. Got it in my FabFitFun box.
Erin E.
Love this stuff. So soothing a moisturizing. Definitely makes my skin smoother around eyes. Great product!
Halle C.
Indiana
This stuff smells so good and leave the face feeling so soft and refreshed not joking I would buy it again
Libby L.
Alpharetta, GA
I don't really know what this is for but I got it in my fabfitfun box and it's not really doing anything.
Jodi H.
knoxville
I have used this for 3 months and I have seen a noticeable difference in the dark circles under my eyes
Tara C.
Dallas, TX
Feels good when you put in on, but have not seen a dramatic difference since i starting using it.
Cheyanne V.
Watford
In just one single application I noticed a significant decrease of my dark under eye circles and fine lines I have never seen a product work so well and fast for my eyes, I work midnights and always look tired people always ask me if im sick when I'm not wearing makeup I finally can eliminate it all together. Made with all organic ingredients and no added harmful ingredients such as parabens, artificial fragrances and colors and many more things that can be horrible to put on our skin let alone near the eyes, this product is worth every dime. Retailing at only 24 dollars I'm so happy I invested in this ❤
Crystal V.
Hamilton, ON
I got this product from fabfitfun fun summer box and I tossed it to the side i would never use it
Today when I was walking to work it was chilly and a wind and the inner corners of my eyes dried up and burned I could not touch or close my eyes I added some water to help them which did help and then I remembered this cream and as soon as I got home put it on and it felt amazing my eyes immediately stopped burning and This product upgraded to my on the go makeup bag and being a small bottle it will last a long time cause only alittle bit is needed at the time I dont know what the value of it is Iam guessing it is the 30-40 range
Melissa F.
Port Hope, ON
I had never heard of this brand until it came in my Fab Fit Fun box and it is hands down the best eye cream I've ever used. In 5 days of use I had amazing results, and twice I was mistaken for under 20 - and I'm a 30 something mom with a 3 year old!! A little of this goes a long way so I'm confidant the small size will last awhile. It smells great and is easily applied. Definitely worth five stars!
Katey J.
Aylesford , NS
This would have to be one of my most favorite new items I have tried. Granted I haven't invested in an eye cream before but I'm really enjoying using this one in my new routine. I find it really helps with my mom's bags and if I applied it an hour before my make up I find it really helps my under eyes to not crease
Lauren Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the money?
Leanetta S.
Greenville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anybody used this with good results? I have dark under-eye spots and its awful.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It says to use at night and in the morning. I usually use an independent night cream on my face, but naturally it does not go on my eyelids. Should I use both?
Amy H.
PALATKA, FL
How did you like this??
Jeannie B.
Longwood, FL
Is this good for sun damaged skin?