BY JUICE BEAUTY

A moisturizing and smoothing eye-treatment with certified organic grape and carrot juices blended with essential fatty acids and Vitamins B5, C and P hydrates and for healthy beautiful eyes. A Daily Essential for all skin types. Benefits: Smoothes, eliminates puffiness, hydrates & revitalizes. Who Should Use It: Juice Beauty s Smoothing Eye Concentrate is designed for all skin types and ideal for daily use to moisturize and brighten eyes. see more...

Jeannie B.
Longwood, FL
I like the rich feel it gives your dry skin upon application. I bought it at Ulta. I felt the price was average for skincare products. Packaging of the product could be more colorful. First time user💗😊Tge hautemissspagirl.tumblr would recommend this eye concentrate for dry wrinkled skin.
Kiri C.
Smyrna, GA
I have really sensitive under eyes so I bought this because of the organic ingredients. It’s very hydrating and extremely gentle on my skin. I have been using this cream for about a month, and although it’s very hydrating and lightweight, I haven’t noticed any smoothing of wrinkles yet. I will continue to use it and update my review accordingly.
Joanna S.
Kyle, TX
I got this product in my fabfitfun box and I use it all the time. I had really dry under eyes at the time and always woke up with dark, puffy under eyes, so I was super excited to try it. It claims to hydrate, reduce puffiness, reduce dark circles and smooth skin. As far as that goes this product really does all of that and I love it. I don't have any more dry patches under my eyes and I wake up with smooth bright skin.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge , LA
I got this box in my summer fabfitfun box, and I was a little skeptical. I am only 23, so wrinkles aren't really a concern for me at this time. However, I know preventative skincare is the best skin care, and since I am a law student I have been having issues with dark circles under my eyes. This product absorbs quickly and has no noticeable smell, and my dark circles are non existent now that I am consistently using this product. I actually am almost out of my first bottle and have already bought a second bottle.
Yana S.
Newton, MA
It's a decent enough eye cream. I guess. 1 pump is enough to cover both eyes - I would even say it's a little too much, so the little bottle really does last. It goes on well, doesn't irritate my eyes. Unfortunately, I also haven't really noticed any difference in my eye area since I started using it - every day, morning and night. Not a bad cream, just doesn't wow me. I am still looking for my perfect eye cream...
Anne Z.
Las Vegas, NV
I received this product in my #fitfabfun box, I am SO GLAD that I didn't pay out of pocket for it. I tried this product twice, both times it gave me a very bad rash/burn. I have normal skin and love in a dry place so I take good care of it. I do not use retinoids or anything stripping on my skin. DO NOT RECOMMEND.
Tanya M.
Winnetka
I got this full size sample in my FabFitFun box. I found this product to irritate my skin. I tried it a few times with different moisturizers as I wanted to make sure it wasn't something else. I have read other reviews on this product and found that others have the same problem. I really wanted to like this product as they are a cruelty-free brand.
Kristen F.
Schenectady , NY
I got this eye cream in a fab fit fun box and to be honest I kinda forgot about it for a while. But once I finally started using it my mind was blown!!! It's super hydrating and great for my whole eye area. Every other eye cream I've used irritated my eyes and I had to stop using immediately. I'm so happy I rediscovered this!!
Alison M.
Brooklyn, NY
The Juice Beauty Soothing Eye Concentrate moisturizes incredibly and makes the skin around my eyes feel refreshed after showering and/or washing my face. I would definitely recommend this product to others who are looking to refresh their eyes!Juice Beauty Smoothing Eye Concentrate
Brianna E.
Des Plaines, IL
I won't lie, I don't think this product is anything amazing.  It adds some hydration to my under eye area, but that's about all it does.  Some nights I even notice the area getting a little red and sensitive after application.  I got it in a subscription box, but won't be purchasing it on my own.
Lauren Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the money?
Leanetta S.
Greenville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anybody used this with good results? I have dark under-eye spots and its awful.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It says to use at night and in the morning. I usually use an independent night cream on my face, but naturally it does not go on my eyelids. Should I use both?
Amy H.
PALATKA, FL
How did you like this??
Jeannie B.
Longwood, FL
Is this good for sun damaged skin?