BY JUICE BEAUTY

A moisturizing and smoothing eye-treatment with certified organic grape and carrot juices blended with essential fatty acids and Vitamins B5, C and P hydrates and for healthy beautiful eyes. A Daily Essential for all skin types. Benefits: Smoothes, eliminates puffiness, hydrates & revitalizes. Who Should Use It: Juice Beauty s Smoothing Eye Concentrate is designed for all skin types and ideal for daily use to moisturize and brighten eyes. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Jamie B.
Sanford
This little Doozy packs 1 Heck of a punch! I was shocked when I used this the 2nd time and looked in the mirror and noticed my under eyes were not dark anymore and had no fine lines! The dark skin spot slash mark I have under my eye was gone as well They were not puffy either! It's magic I'm telling you, I didn't notice the 1st time I used it bc I didn't think you could see results that fast so I hadn't paid attention. I even took a picture an sent to my sister's who have the same undereyes as me an they were shocked an wanted it to! I'm a big fan of Juice Beauty and their organic skin care it's like nothing I've ever seen with results that fast!
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
This product was something I originally tossed aside when I got my quarterly FabFitFun box. HOWEVER... I recently found it in my makeup stash, started putting a small amount on every night, and love it! It is my new eye cream. Smooths everything and reduces puffiness.
Joanna S.
Kyle, TX
I got this product in my fabfitfun box and I use it all the time. I had really dry under eyes at the time and always woke up with dark, puffy under eyes, so I was super excited to try it. It claims to hydrate, reduce puffiness, reduce dark circles and smooth skin. As far as that goes this product really does all of that and I love it. I don't have any more dry patches under my eyes and I wake up with smooth bright skin.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge , LA
I got this box in my summer fabfitfun box, and I was a little skeptical. I am only 23, so wrinkles aren't really a concern for me at this time. However, I know preventative skincare is the best skin care, and since I am a law student I have been having issues with dark circles under my eyes. This product absorbs quickly and has no noticeable smell, and my dark circles are non existent now that I am consistently using this product. I actually am almost out of my first bottle and have already bought a second bottle.
Jessica F.
Phoenix, AZ
This cream is great. It lasts for months, literally one pump per eye morning and night lasts 3 months. It isn’t too expensive either. My under eye circles and whatever crows feet’s are beginning to form were minimal when using this.
Caleigh F.
Sellersburg, IN
I received this product through the FabFitFun boxes and fell in love. This is a high quality product. My bottle was .5 fl oz and has lasted me over 2 months. Goes on smooth. The quality explains the price!
Anne Z.
Las Vegas, NV
I received this product in my #fitfabfun box, I am SO GLAD that I didn't pay out of pocket for it. I tried this product twice, both times it gave me a very bad rash/burn. I have normal skin and love in a dry place so I take good care of it. I do not use retinoids or anything stripping on my skin. DO NOT RECOMMEND.
Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
Juice Beauty smoothing eye concentrate has a nice cooling effect when applied. I have very sensitive skin and do not get a burning sensation when using this product, which I face often in other products. It's nice to know that it's formulated with Organic ingredients. I like applying this before I go to bed and after I wash my face in the morning prior to putting on makeup.
Mandy T.
Northport, AL
This eye cream is amazing! I used to have bad texture & lines under my eyes & this product made my under eyes so smooth! A little goes a long way too, one pump is plenty for under both my eyes.
Brianna E.
Des plaines, IL
I won't lie, I don't think this product is anything amazing.  It adds some hydration to my under eye area, but that's about all it does.  Some nights I even notice the area getting a little red and sensitive after application.  I got it in a subscription box, but won't be purchasing it on my own.
Lauren Y.
Is this worth the money?
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
Does this work?? I received it in a Fabfitfun box.
Leanetta S.
Greenville, NC
Has anybody used this with good results? I have dark under-eye spots and its awful.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
It says to use at night and in the morning. I usually use an independent night cream on my face, but naturally it does not go on my eyelids. Should I use both?
Amy H.