BY JUICE BEAUTY

• Smoothes appearance of fine lines with peptides.
  • Reduces appearance of dark circles with carrot, cucumber & Vitamin P.
  • Provides nutrient-rich hydration with organic jojoba, sunflower & avocado.
  • Replenishes moisture with plant-derived glycerin.
  • Feeds the delicate eye area with essential fatty acid nutrients of primrose, linseed & borage.

Lela P.
I received this product in a FabFitFun box & was really impressed with its organic ingredient make-up. The actual product experience (smell, feel, effect) did not really impress me though, until recently since I have committed to using it regularly. It is thick compared to my other eye creams, but that is because the others are water-based & more for hydration.
I knocked this product a star because of the initial experience and the smell which i still am not very fond of. Its not strong or anything but i cannot connect the smell to any of its ingredients.
I also need to be careful not to apply this product outside of my eye area because it has cause breakouts in the past (i cannot not apply in between my eyebrows despite the instructions)
Besides all that, i have not had any negative effects from using this product so i will continue to use it & hopefully ill notice actual differences after a few months 🙂
Alicia B.
Lexington, KY
I liked that this product is more natural than others I’ve tried. I did a pretty good job at moisturizing my under-eye. I feel like it went “bad” after only a couple months. I had to throw the rest out because I did not like the way it smelled. It was the smell of oil going bad or spoiled nuts. It was very weird to me. I did receive it in a subscription box so I did not fully pay for it, just the cost of the subscription.
Amy L.
El Paso, TX
It's a nice under eye moisturizer, but that's about it. I used an entire jar and saw no change in puffiness, lines, wrinkles, or color. It's thick and takes awhile to dry down, so not great for busy mornings if you you wear makeup. The packaging is lacking as well because the pump can't get the last few weeks worth of product out.
Jamie B.
Sanford, NC
This little Doozy packs 1 Heck of a punch! I was shocked when I used this the 2nd time and looked in the mirror and noticed my under eyes were not dark anymore and had no fine lines! The dark skin spot slash mark I have under my eye was gone as well They were not puffy either! It's magic I'm telling you, I didn't notice the 1st time I used it bc I didn't think you could see results that fast so I hadn't paid attention. I even took a picture an sent to my sister's who have the same undereyes as me an they were shocked an wanted it to! I'm a big fan of Juice Beauty and their organic skin care it's like nothing I've ever seen with results that fast!
Julie H.
Mesa, AZ
This eye concentrate is so cooling on the skin and really makes the area around my eyes feel wonderful. I can’t remember where I got it or who I got it through but I do use it in my nightly routine and I’m happy I have it. It hydrates my under eye area and I have really been enjoying it.
Jamie D.
santa rosa
Really loving this product. I just tried it today and it’s amazing. It makes your eyes feel so soft and hydrated them immensely. It helped my dark circles a bit too. I’m very happy with this product and I will buy again.
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
This product was something I originally tossed aside when I got my quarterly FabFitFun box. HOWEVER... I recently found it in my makeup stash, started putting a small amount on every night, and love it! It is my new eye cream. Smooths everything and reduces puffiness.
Kyla S.
I absolutely love all organic products because what we put onto our skin is so very important. This I concentrate work so well for me and left my sensitive skin feeling very smooth. It also is wonderful for mamas that want all natural products in their system for breast-feeding and kissing all over their babies!
Savannah S.
hawley, TX
Ok I actually really love this product. It is completely made of organic ingredients, which is what I look for in skincare. I was pleasantly surprised & it exceeded my expectations; Immediately after applying the first time I saw a difference. And couldn’t help but rub it on the rest of my face, because it was such a visible smoothing effect!!! Would definitely recommend to a friend!
Samantha S.
Jacksonville, FL
I seriously love this stuff. I put this on my eye area and it is like a liquid Botox! The eye area feels plumped and tight. The eye area also feels and looks so smooth and supple. I cannot recommend this enough to everyone. I’m obsessed.
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
Does this work?? I received it in a Fabfitfun box.
Lauren Y.
Is this worth the money?
Amy H.
Palatka, FL
How did you like this??
Leanetta S.
Greenville, NC
Has anybody used this with good results? I have dark under-eye spots and its awful.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
It says to use at night and in the morning. I usually use an independent night cream on my face, but naturally it does not go on my eyelids. Should I use both?