BY JUICE BEAUTY

• Smoothes appearance of fine lines with peptides.
  • Reduces appearance of dark circles with carrot, cucumber & Vitamin P.
  • Provides nutrient-rich hydration with organic jojoba, sunflower & avocado.
  • Replenishes moisture with plant-derived glycerin.
  • Feeds the delicate eye area with essential fatty acid nutrients of primrose, linseed & borage.

Lela P.
I received this product in a FabFitFun box & was really impressed with its organic ingredient make-up. The actual product experience (smell, feel, effect) did not really impress me though, until recently since I have committed to using it regularly. It is thick compared to my other eye creams, but that is because the others are water-based & more for hydration.
I knocked this product a star because of the initial experience and the smell which i still am not very fond of. Its not strong or anything but i cannot connect the smell to any of its ingredients.
I also need to be careful not to apply this product outside of my eye area because it has cause breakouts in the past (i cannot not apply in between my eyebrows despite the instructions)
Besides all that, i have not had any negative effects from using this product so i will continue to use it & hopefully ill notice actual differences after a few months 🙂
Savannah S.
Hawley, TX
Ok I actually really love this product. It is completely made of organic ingredients, which is what I look for in skincare. I was pleasantly surprised & it exceeded my expectations; Immediately after applying the first time I saw a difference. And couldn’t help but rub it on the rest of my face, because it was such a visible smoothing effect!!! Would definitely recommend to a friend!
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I purchased this product from Ulta.  The Eye Concentrate is white in color and is nice and thin in consistency with no scent.  The consistency is amazing because while it is thin it is not watery, I can pump small dot of it right on to my under eye area and it will stay put and not roll down my face.  It absorbs so well and is easy to spread with light taps.  It can be used morning and night and wears comfortably under makeup.
Alicia B.
Lexington, KY
I liked that this product is more natural than others I’ve tried. I did a pretty good job at moisturizing my under-eye. I feel like it went “bad” after only a couple months. I had to throw the rest out because I did not like the way it smelled. It was the smell of oil going bad or spoiled nuts. It was very weird to me. I did receive it in a subscription box so I did not fully pay for it, just the cost of the subscription.
Chelsea M.
Laveen , AZ
It's ok I didn't notice any difference on my eyes. My eyes are very dry and upon application my eyes look and feel hydrated it's very temporary for me and gave no noticeable moisture through the day. I'm glad to have tried it but I probably won't repurchase this one. I have tried others in this price range that have given me a better lasting result.
Amy L.
El Paso, TX
It's a nice under eye moisturizer, but that's about it. I used an entire jar and saw no change in puffiness, lines, wrinkles, or color. It's thick and takes awhile to dry down, so not great for busy mornings if you you wear makeup. The packaging is lacking as well because the pump can't get the last few weeks worth of product out.
Jamie B.
Sanford, NC
This little Doozy packs 1 Heck of a punch! I was shocked when I used this the 2nd time and looked in the mirror and noticed my under eyes were not dark anymore and had no fine lines! The dark skin spot slash mark I have under my eye was gone as well They were not puffy either! It's magic I'm telling you, I didn't notice the 1st time I used it bc I didn't think you could see results that fast so I hadn't paid attention. I even took a picture an sent to my sister's who have the same undereyes as me an they were shocked an wanted it to! I'm a big fan of Juice Beauty and their organic skin care it's like nothing I've ever seen with results that fast!
Suzanne N.
Raleigh, NC
If we’re being honest, I can’t quite tell if this is making a difference as I didn’t really have wrinkles to start with and I’m using for (hopefully) preventative measures. The small bottle will last a long time as I’ve only needed 1-2 small pumps each day. There’s no harsh scent so it’s s great product for around the eyes.
Jessican N.
This moisturizes my undereyes, but it does nothing for dark circles or fine lines like it claims. It claims to have peptides to fight aging, but these are towards the bottom of the ingredients list so I'm not sure if the concentration is high enough to be effective. It also contains essential oils, which I would hesitate to put on the delicate skin around your eyes.
Julie H.
Mesa, AZ
This eye concentrate is so cooling on the skin and really makes the area around my eyes feel wonderful. I can’t remember where I got it or who I got it through but I do use it in my nightly routine and I’m happy I have it. It hydrates my under eye area and I have really been enjoying it.
Lauren Y.
Is this worth the money?
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
Does this work?? I received it in a Fabfitfun box.
Leanetta S.
Greenville, NC
Has anybody used this with good results? I have dark under-eye spots and its awful.
Aerial P.
Panama City, FL
It says to use at night and in the morning. I usually use an independent night cream on my face, but naturally it does not go on my eyelids. Should I use both?
Amy H.