Add a Photo

By JUICE BEAUTY
A moisturizing and smoothing eye-treatment with certified organic grape and carrot juices blended with essential fatty acids and Vitamins B5, C and P hydrates and for healthy beautiful eyes. A Daily Essential for all skin types. Benefits: Smoothes, eliminates puffiness, hydrates & revitalizes. Who Should Use It: Juice Beauty s Smoothing Eye Concentrate is designed for all skin types and ideal for daily use to moisturize and brighten eyes.
Photos (3)
Longwood, FL
Oct. 1, 2016, 6:20 p.m.
Review for: Juice Beauty Smoothing Eye Concentrate, .5 fl oz
I like the rich feel it gives your dry skin upon application. I bought it at Ulta. I felt the price was average for skincare products. Packaging of the product could be more colorful. First time user💗😊Tge hautemissspagirl.tumblr would recommend this eye concentrate for dry wrinkled skin.
Mikaela K.
Mikaela K.
State College, PA
June 19, 2017, 3:50 p.m.
Review for: Juice Beauty Smoothing Eye Concentrate, .5 fl oz
I got this in my Fabfitfun box the other day and I have been hooked on it ever since! It says to use every morning and night and it has made a huge difference on my eyes. My dark circles have decreased, along with I love the hydrating feeling I get when I put it on. Perfect texture and you get your money's worth. Only keep a pea size between both eyes. Love love love
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Naples, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
June 20, 2017, 10:44 a.m.
Review for: Juice Beauty Smoothing Eye Concentrate, .5 fl oz
this product is so much fun and it smells so nice it is such a refreshing sent first thing in the morning and it helps to wake you up I promise if you try this you will absolutely love it and your skin will never look better or feel softer
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
June 23, 2017, 10:10 a.m.
Review for: Juice Beauty Smoothing Eye Concentrate, .5 fl oz
I received the Juice Beauty Smoothing Eye Concentrate compliments of Ulta. It was a travel/trial jar, and worked out great, since I am on the road quite a bit. Easy application and left my skin, under my eyes, feeling very refreshed. I would purchase this item again.
BettyJo M.
BettyJo M.
June 23, 2017, 3:10 p.m.
Review for: Juice Beauty Smoothing Eye Concentrate, .5 fl oz
Awesome product! No oily residue. It does have a slight floral scent however nothing overpowering. It's a nice light eye cream nothing heavy duty. I love that it's 100% Organic! I would definitely recommend this product.
Chahinez T.
Chahinez T.
Las Vegas, NV
June 16, 2017, 1:52 a.m.
Review for: Juice Beauty Smoothing Eye Concentrate, .5 fl oz
I received this product in my FabFitFun box and I started using it a couple of days ago! It smells good and hydrates around the eyes really well I would absolutely recommend this product !
Emily K.
Emily K.
June 23, 2017, 12:15 a.m.
Review for: Juice Beauty Smoothing Eye Concentrate, .5 fl oz
This is the eye cream I'm using now! I just got it in my fabfitfun box and so far so good. Of course I've only started using it a week ago. But it seems to hydrate my eye lid area!
Kennedy W.
Kennedy W.
Bluffdale, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
June 22, 2017, 12:58 a.m.
Review for: Juice Beauty Smoothing Eye Concentrate, .5 fl oz
Juice Beauty Smoothing Eye Concentrate is just your average eye cream. Except this one to be honest smells like tortillas.
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Los Angeles , CA
Really enjoy this eye cream. Doesn't have a ton of chemicals and its a green line.
Caitlin P.
Caitlin P.
June 23, 2017, 7:39 p.m.
Review for: Juice Beauty Smoothing Eye Concentrate, .5 fl oz
I used this every morning until my sister nicked it of me! This really helped with waking up and feeling abetrr person, it caused no irritation to my eye! And was really affordable
Longwood, FL
Is this good for sun damaged skin?