BY JUICE BEAUTY

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Smoothes appearance of fine lines with peptides.
  • Reduces appearance of dark circles with carrot, cucumber & Vitamin P.
  • Provides nutrient-rich hydration with organic jojoba, sunflower & avocado.
  • Replenishes moisture with plant-derived glycerin.
  • Feeds the delicate eye area with essential fatty acid nutrients of primrose, linseed & borage.

Buy on ULTA*
Lela P.
I received this product in a FabFitFun box & was really impressed with its organic ingredient make-up. The actual product experience (smell, feel, effect) did not really impress me though, until recently since I have committed to using it regularly. It is thick compared to my other eye creams, but that is because the others are water-based & more for hydration.
I knocked this product a star because of the initial experience and the smell which i still am not very fond of. Its not strong or anything but i cannot connect the smell to any of its ingredients.
I also need to be careful not to apply this product outside of my eye area because it has cause breakouts in the past (i cannot not apply in between my eyebrows despite the instructions)
Besides all that, i have not had any negative effects from using this product so i will continue to use it & hopefully ill notice actual differences after a few months 🙂
Melly B.
Lake in the Hills
I got my first bottle of Juice Beauty Smoothing Eye Creme in a Fabfitfun box. I had never heard of this brand until then. I have been in love with this product ever since. It is such a light creme and is so moisturizing. I have oily skin and some products make my face so oily after I use them. I do not have this problem with Juice Beauty. A little bit of product goes a long way. I even use some on my whole face. I would give this 10 stars if I could.
Renaux S.
Rochester
I received this product in a FabFitFun box a while back. It is the eye product I am using every night - about 1/3 into the bottle. I use all over my eye area and neck (have heard eye products are also good neck products) - and haven’t had any problems with dry skin and the skin feels firmer. I am newer to using/needing eye cream so I am unsure if this is my HG product. Only complaint is that it can be sticky - which is why I prefer to use it at night.
Alicia B.
Lexington, KY
I liked that this product is more natural than others I’ve tried. I did a pretty good job at moisturizing my under-eye. I feel like it went “bad” after only a couple months. I had to throw the rest out because I did not like the way it smelled. It was the smell of oil going bad or spoiled nuts. It was very weird to me. I did receive it in a subscription box so I did not fully pay for it, just the cost of the subscription.
Amy L.
El Paso, TX
It's a nice under eye moisturizer, but that's about it. I used an entire jar and saw no change in puffiness, lines, wrinkles, or color. It's thick and takes awhile to dry down, so not great for busy mornings if you you wear makeup. The packaging is lacking as well because the pump can't get the last few weeks worth of product out.
Jamie B.
Sanford, NC
This little Doozy packs 1 Heck of a punch! I was shocked when I used this the 2nd time and looked in the mirror and noticed my under eyes were not dark anymore and had no fine lines! The dark skin spot slash mark I have under my eye was gone as well They were not puffy either! It's magic I'm telling you, I didn't notice the 1st time I used it bc I didn't think you could see results that fast so I hadn't paid attention. I even took a picture an sent to my sister's who have the same undereyes as me an they were shocked an wanted it to! I'm a big fan of Juice Beauty and their organic skin care it's like nothing I've ever seen with results that fast!
Kaylin B.
Pittsburgh
I haven’t noticed a difference between when I use this and when I don’t. I continue to use it because it’s not doing anything bad to my eyes or skin, but I probably wouldn’t repurchase. It has a nice consistency. I just wish the pump was a little more customizable. It gives out too much product.
Julie H.
Mesa, AZ
This eye concentrate is so cooling on the skin and really makes the area around my eyes feel wonderful. I can’t remember where I got it or who I got it through but I do use it in my nightly routine and I’m happy I have it. It hydrates my under eye area and I have really been enjoying it.
Jamie D.
santa rosa
Really loving this product. I just tried it today and it’s amazing. It makes your eyes feel so soft and hydrated them immensely. It helped my dark circles a bit too. I’m very happy with this product and I will buy again.
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
This product was something I originally tossed aside when I got my quarterly FabFitFun box. HOWEVER... I recently found it in my makeup stash, started putting a small amount on every night, and love it! It is my new eye cream. Smooths everything and reduces puffiness.
Lauren Y.
Is this worth the money?
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
Does this work?? I received it in a Fabfitfun box.
Leanetta S.
Greenville, NC
Has anybody used this with good results? I have dark under-eye spots and its awful.
Aerial P.
Panama City, FL
It says to use at night and in the morning. I usually use an independent night cream on my face, but naturally it does not go on my eyelids. Should I use both?
Amy H.