BY JUICE BEAUTY

A moisturizing and smoothing eye-treatment with certified organic grape and carrot juices blended with essential fatty acids and Vitamins B5, C and P hydrates and for healthy beautiful eyes. A Daily Essential for all skin types. Benefits: Smoothes, eliminates puffiness, hydrates & revitalizes. Who Should Use It: Juice Beauty s Smoothing Eye Concentrate is designed for all skin types and ideal for daily use to moisturize and brighten eyes. see more...

Jamie B.
Sanford
Beauty Junkie Expert
This little Doozy packs 1 Heck of a punch! I was shocked when I used this the 2nd time and looked in the mirror and noticed my under eyes were not dark anymore and had no fine lines! The dark skin spot slash mark I have under my eye was gone as well They were not puffy either! It's magic I'm telling you, I didn't notice the 1st time I used it bc I didn't think you could see results that fast so I hadn't paid attention. I even took a picture an sent to my sister's who have the same undereyes as me an they were shocked an wanted it to! I'm a big fan of Juice Beauty and their organic skin care it's like nothing I've ever seen with results that fast!
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was something I originally tossed aside when I got my quarterly FabFitFun box. HOWEVER... I recently found it in my makeup stash, started putting a small amount on every night, and love it! It is my new eye cream. Smooths everything and reduces puffiness.
Joanna S.
Kyle, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this product in my fabfitfun box and I use it all the time. I had really dry under eyes at the time and always woke up with dark, puffy under eyes, so I was super excited to try it. It claims to hydrate, reduce puffiness, reduce dark circles and smooth skin. As far as that goes this product really does all of that and I love it. I don't have any more dry patches under my eyes and I wake up with smooth bright skin.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this box in my summer fabfitfun box, and I was a little skeptical. I am only 23, so wrinkles aren't really a concern for me at this time. However, I know preventative skincare is the best skin care, and since I am a law student I have been having issues with dark circles under my eyes. This product absorbs quickly and has no noticeable smell, and my dark circles are non existent now that I am consistently using this product. I actually am almost out of my first bottle and have already bought a second bottle.
Anne Z.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product in my #fitfabfun box, I am SO GLAD that I didn't pay out of pocket for it. I tried this product twice, both times it gave me a very bad rash/burn. I have normal skin and love in a dry place so I take good care of it. I do not use retinoids or anything stripping on my skin. DO NOT RECOMMEND.
Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Juice Beauty smoothing eye concentrate has a nice cooling effect when applied. I have very sensitive skin and do not get a burning sensation when using this product, which I face often in other products. It's nice to know that it's formulated with Organic ingredients. I like applying this before I go to bed and after I wash my face in the morning prior to putting on makeup.
Brianna E.
Des Plaines, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I won't lie, I don't think this product is anything amazing.  It adds some hydration to my under eye area, but that's about all it does.  Some nights I even notice the area getting a little red and sensitive after application.  I got it in a subscription box, but won't be purchasing it on my own.
Kiri C.
Smyrna, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really sensitive under eyes so I bought this because of the organic ingredients. It’s very hydrating and extremely gentle on my skin. I have been using this cream for about a month, and although it’s very hydrating and lightweight, I haven’t noticed any smoothing of wrinkles yet. I will continue to use it and update my review accordingly.
Autumn R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this every night religiously because it works so well! It depuffs and clears redness all around the eyes! It smooths and is so gentle! It works great at nighttime and isn’t sticky at all! I let all my friends use it when they come over because it works so well!
Chelsea E.
Jacksonville, FL
I just got my Juice Beauty Smoothing Eye Concentrate a couple of weeks ago. I have never used Juice Beauty products before so I was a little skeptical. I am so glad I tried this eye cream because I absolutely love it. With my older age and having 2 kids I have been on the lookout for a good eye cream because I have been noticing my crows feet getting worse. Since I have been using this product everynight for the last 2-3 weeks I have noticed my fine lines and wrinkles looking better and better each day. This product is also formulated with organic ingredients. I rub this eye cream in between my eyebrows, on the eye lid, and on the lower lash line. It makes your skin feel so fresh after applying it. This is an awesome product!
Lauren Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the money?
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work?? I received it in a Fabfitfun box.
Amy H.
PALATKA, FL
How did you like this??
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It says to use at night and in the morning. I usually use an independent night cream on my face, but naturally it does not go on my eyelids. Should I use both?
Leanetta S.
Greenville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anybody used this with good results? I have dark under-eye spots and its awful.