BY JUICE BEAUTY

A moisturizing and smoothing eye-treatment with certified organic grape and carrot juices blended with essential fatty acids and Vitamins B5, C and P hydrates and for healthy beautiful eyes. A Daily Essential for all skin types. Benefits: Smoothes, eliminates puffiness, hydrates & revitalizes. Who Should Use It: Juice Beauty s Smoothing Eye Concentrate is designed for all skin types and ideal for daily use to moisturize and brighten eyes. see more...

Longwood, FL
I like the rich feel it gives your dry skin upon application. I bought it at Ulta. I felt the price was average for skincare products. Packaging of the product could be more colorful. First time user💗😊Tge hautemissspagirl.tumblr would recommend this eye concentrate for dry wrinkled skin.
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Jacksonville, FL
I just got my Juice Beauty Smoothing Eye Concentrate a couple of weeks ago. I have never used Juice Beauty products before so I was a little skeptical. I am so glad I tried this eye cream because I absolutely love it. With my older age and having 2 kids I have been on the lookout for a good eye cream because I have been noticing my crows feet getting worse. Since I have been using this product everynight for the last 2-3 weeks I have noticed my fine lines and wrinkles looking better and better each day. This product is also formulated with organic ingredients. I rub this eye cream in between my eyebrows, on the eye lid, and on the lower lash line. It makes your skin feel so fresh after applying it. This is an awesome product!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this product in a Fab Fit Fun box. I love the packaging and applicator. Very easy to use and put away. Just one pump and both eyes are taken care of. Unfortunately, I haven't really seen anything positvely noteworthy around my eyes. I have tried different types of eye cream/serums and this just doesn't wow me. It's not bad as it does provide moisture but it can leave your eyelids a bit greasy, so I make sure to wipe my eyelids in the morning before applying eyeshadow or the eyeshadow won't last. Once I am doing with this bottle I won't be purchasing.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Flanders, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my first juice beauty product that I've tried and had received it in my fabfitfun box. My first impression from this product was I was excited because it was all natural and cruelty-free! The first pump out of the bottle seemed like a lot but it took care of both of my under eyes. The consistency was very smooth and thick (this provided a moisture layer for my eyes overnight) I woke up in the morning and my skin was glowing and smooth with such a healthy look (not greasy at all). I recommend this product to anyone who loves skincare :)
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not normally use eye creams unless they are bundled with something I ordered or was free. I got this in one of my box subscriptions. Keep in mind that I also only used it 1-2 times a week because that is normally what they call for plus weather and heat also causes changes in your skin, but I thought for the item delivered exactly what it said. It wasn't oily or smelly. It didn't cause any skin issues which is good because I'm allergic to nickel which is found in a lot of beauty products.
Chaya B.
Chaya B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would give this a zero if I could! I received this for free in I think my fabfitfun box (I get so many can never remember what's from what). I was looking forward to using, I made the mistake of not reading reviews abt it first. Immediately it started to burn and break out. Literally just tried it, sitting here with red circles around my eyes and it's breaking out. I quickly wiped it off, was on maybe 45 seconds but that was enough. I do not have sensitive skin and am usually not affected by trying new things. However, after reading reviews I see that I am not the only one who had this problem. Do not buy this!
Yana S.
Yana S.
Newton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a decent enough eye cream. I guess. 1 pump is enough to cover both eyes - I would even say it's a little too much, so the little bottle really does last. It goes on well, doesn't irritate my eyes. Unfortunately, I also haven't really noticed any difference in my eye area since I started using it - every day, morning and night. Not a bad cream, just doesn't wow me. I am still looking for my perfect eye cream...
Brandi A.
Brandi A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Juice Beauty because of its natural ingredients and the fact that they are cruelty free. I also really like the green apple/citrusy like scent of most of their products. I gave this product three stars because the first time I used it, it gave me redness and tenderness under my eye. Wasn't as bad the next few times but it does accentuate some darkness under one of my eyes. Might just not work for my skin.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Rock Hill, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'll be honest I've been using this product about three days now morning and night and so far so good. My eyes feel great after I put it on it doesn't feel like oily or two hydrated it feels pretty good to me so yeah I love this product I would recommend it and I love how it's organic and I love how you only have to use half of a pump for both of your eyes so it goes a long way
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product in my fabfitfun box and I absolutely love it, I use it almost every day, it so lightweight and you can instally feel how well it hidrates your skin under your eyes, and is perfect if you have dark circles (: I highly recommend this, it's not to pricy so when I run out I'll by more and it just takes a little dab because with this a little bit goes along ways
Lauren Y.
Lauren Y.
Is this worth the money?
Aerial P.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It says to use at night and in the morning. I usually use an independent night cream on my face, but naturally it does not go on my eyelids. Should I use both?
Leanetta S.
Leanetta S.
Greenville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anybody used this with good results? I have dark under-eye spots and its awful.
Longwood, FL
Is this good for sun damaged skin?