BY JUICE BEAUTY

• Organic blueberry, raspberry, acai and goji berries provide beautiful, antioxidant and omega-rich pigments that protects the lips from signs of aging.
  • Organic sesame seed oil hydrates and conditions the lips.
  • Natural mineral reflectors provide a rich shimmer.
  • Vitamin E visibly restores and replenishes the lips.
  • Organic agave and sweet orange natural sweeteners provide great aromas.
  • Formulated without dimethicones, silicones, Synthetic Dyes or fragrance.

Juice Beauty® Reflecting Gloss
  • "This came in my February BOXYCHARM box and I am typically not a fan of Lip Gloss, but I really like this one. Not too glossy, and it smells really good. I love this shade as well.. highly recommend even if you aren't a Gloss fan. " in 7 reviews
  • "I got one of these in my ipsy bag, and it is probably the best lip gloss I've ever owned. It's very moisturizing, it feels wet the whole time it's on, but not in a way that it feels like it will rub off. It's just a really 'juicy' gloss. " in 6 reviews
  • "This gloss is unlike anything else out there on the market. It is organic and the ingredient list is primarily composed of organic antioxidants and oils. Lip gloss ingredients are pretty much the same but this one is a completely different product. The list of what it does not contain is also surprising as other brands put all those ingredients in without a second thought. This is as natural, organic and healthy a lip gloss that you will come across. The performance of this product is great as well. It is non-tacky, non-goopy, non-sticky and gives a high shine finish. It is also incredibly moisturizing and has a really yummy natural fruity smell that just keeps growing on you. Albeit this is not long lasting, but you have to make the trade off somewhere. I'm not a gloss person but so far this is my favorite gloss. Like I keep reaching for it and enjoy applying at all times." in 3 reviews
Laurie H.
This is the most beautiful gloss! Ive been through 2 tubes and I’m on my third now. It feels so nice on the lips, and the shade is so flattering. I love that the ingredients are natural, because I’m pretty sure ingesting lipstick isn’t good for us, but it’s on our lips so it happens. Also, have I mentioned it’s beautiful?!
Carley W.
Juice Beauty and I aren't exactly friends. I want to like Juice Beauty products, but everything I've tried has been lack luster. I like the scent of this gloss and the fact it's not sticky. However, the color isn't super flattering on me, and it's got a slightly gritty texture that's off-putting.
Lisann A.
Marysville, OH
I'm giving this 3 stars because it's very sheer and a very thin formula and it doesn't really last that long on the lips. It's also metallic and I don't really love metallic lip glosses. But it does feel nice and hydrating on the lips so I enjoy that.
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
Siren the name says it all! It’s sultry and beautiful! My eyes are hazel and it goes very well with the color it makes my eyes pop like crazy! It’s a long lasting and I would definitely buy it again! It’s 100% cruelty free to which I love!
Savannah B.
Oh My Gosh! The @juicebeauty Reflecting Gloss is the perfect summer must have! Apply under a lipstick or on its own, this reflecting gloss containing organic minerals provides your lips with instant moisture and and a gorgeous glossy look! This is the shade Fig, it's the perfect shade for everyday wear! I love that it's so smooth and glides on gorgeously and doesn't slide all off of my lips and doesn't feel tacky whatsoever! It's also PERFECT for anyone who has dry lips, I absolutely recommend 100%!
Paige ..
I tried to apply a filter so you could see the sheen from this gloss, but alas nothing much has helped. I love this stuff! It gives off such a pretty glow/reflective light, with just a touch of what I would consider shimmer. It's so flattering on and helps to hydrate my lips after I have killed them with liquid lipstick. And it smells amazing! I would definitely purchase again!
Christine N.

Tara L.
Laurens
I received this in my February BoxyCharm and I like it so far. The best way I have found to wear it is go line your lips with brown or nude shade and color in your full lip. Then after you've colored your lips in I put this gloss on top of the liner. To me it makes it look a lot more shiny and adds more pigment to the gloss itself so it isn't just sitting on top of your skin.
Maleni d.
Windsor , CT
Let me start off by saying that I have never been a lip gloss type of girl EVER! I hate lip products that are sticky and need reapplication constantly. This gloss however, is life changing...I love the shade and pigmentation is soft but it has a beautiful peachy type of color. This is not sticky or goopy AT ALL! It almost feels like an oil, but not in a gross way. I am obsessed can not stress how much I love this reflecting gloss!!! Got it in my Boxycharm and it's the best!
Denise W.
Indianapolis, IN
I want to start out by saying that I love this gloss. It came in my February 2017 Boxycharm. It is a beautiful color and I would definitely buy it for myself or a friend. It has a very nice smell which is something I like. It isn't too sticky when you apply it either.

back