Juice Beauty Reflecting Gloss

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Guava This Reflecting Gloss will give your lips the most brilliant shine on earth from a  combination of organic antioxidant-rich acai & goji berries, minerals and sweet agave, all to shimmer your lips in a sheer color. Benefits: Sheer shimmer of color. Luscious organic aroma and taste. Who Should Use It: Juice Beauty s Reflecting Gloss Guava is designed for all lip types to look and feel beautiful. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Billie G.
This lipgloss is amazing. But unfortunately i cant find the shade on there sight called "fig". Its amazing and the color is beautiful. Wish it was in stock so i could purchase again!
Savannah B.
Oh My Gosh! The @juicebeauty Reflecting Gloss is the perfect summer must have! Apply under a lipstick or on its own, this reflecting gloss containing organic minerals provides your lips with instant moisture and and a gorgeous glossy look! This is the shade Fig, it's the perfect shade for everyday wear! I love that it's so smooth and glides on gorgeously and doesn't slide all off of my lips and doesn't feel tacky whatsoever! It's also PERFECT for anyone who has dry lips, I absolutely recommend 100%!
Paige M.
I tried to apply a filter so you could see the sheen from this gloss, but alas nothing much has helped. I love this stuff! It gives off such a pretty glow/reflective light, with just a touch of what I would consider shimmer. It's so flattering on and helps to hydrate my lips after I have killed them with liquid lipstick. And it smells amazing! I would definitely purchase again!
Christine N.
This gloss is unlike anything else out there on the market. It is organic and the ingredient list is primarily composed of organic antioxidants and oils. Lip gloss ingredients are pretty much the same but this one is a completely different product.

The list of what it does not contain is also surprising as other brands put all those ingredients in without a second thought. This is as natural, organic and healthy a lip gloss that you will come across. The performance of this product is great as well. It is non-tacky, non-goopy, non-sticky and gives a high shine finish. It is also incredibly moisturizing and has a really yummy natural fruity smell that just keeps growing on you.

Albeit this is not long lasting, but you have to make the trade off somewhere. I'm not a gloss person but so far this is my favorite gloss. Like I keep reaching for it and enjoy applying at all times.
Tara L.
I received this in my February BoxyCharm and I like it so far. The best way I have found to wear it is go line your lips with brown or nude shade and color in your full lip. Then after you've colored your lips in I put this gloss on top of the liner. To me it makes it look a lot more shiny and adds more pigment to the gloss itself so it isn't just sitting on top of your skin.
Maleni d.
New Britain, CT
Let me start off by saying that I have never been a lip gloss type of girl EVER! I hate lip products that are sticky and need reapplication constantly. This gloss however, is life changing...I love the shade and pigmentation is soft but it has a beautiful peachy type of color. This is not sticky or goopy AT ALL! It almost feels like an oil, but not in a gross way. I am obsessed can not stress how much I love this reflecting gloss!!! Got it in my Boxycharm and it's the best!
Denise W.
I want to start out by saying that I love this gloss. It came in my February 2017 Boxycharm. It is a beautiful color and I would definitely buy it for myself or a friend. It has a very nice smell which is something I like. It isn't too sticky when you apply it either.
Tamara L.
Carrollton, TX
I love this gloss.  Not only is it all natural, but it not sticky on your lips.  It's like putting a light oil on your lips.  It just feels so good on your lips.
I have a lip tint that I use that's quite red and I'm not a red person so to speak.  To tone it down I put this lips gloss (Fig) as a topper over it and between the two of them together it is a lovely color and very flattering.  I will definitely be repurchasing
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
Beautiful and extremely pigmented it is definitely a high Shine gloss. It is extremely moisturizing. The only downside to this item is that there are larger chunks of glitter when you wipe it off it gets everywhere
marie A.
I revived this in the February 2017 boxy charm and i really don't care for it . . . it is an absolutely beautiful color, but the gloss is just very clumpy with glitter. I hate the feeling of very thick , chunky glitter in my glosses and if you dislike that as well this is not going to be for you. i do very much like the smell to the gloss and the color!