Juice Beauty® Refining Finishing Powder uploaded by Nikki H.

BY JUICE BEAUTY

Tan A Finishing Powder to leave your skin refined and flawless with a combination of certified organic plant powders, organic acai & goji fruit extracts and minerals creating a lightweight matte finish that will wear all day, while giving you an airbrushed look and feel. Benefits: Refines & provides a beautiful matte coverage while feeding your skin with antioxidants. The organic aloe powder prevents any powder settling into creases. Who Should Use It: Juice Beauty s Refining Finishing Powder Tan is designed for all skin types to look and feel beautiful. Hint: Perfect for the finishing touch over J.

• I have never used this brand before, is it recommended? D...1 Answers
  • I've been using this powder for awhile and I really like ...2 Answers
  • I have always wanted to try this brand. How is the covera...1 Answers
Nikki H.
If you are looking for the perfect blur for your selfie, this probably isn't your choice. BUT for those of us that need real world solutions without worrying about how many chemicals you are pouring on your face, this is perfect! I am almost 40. I'm not just looking for selfie solutions. What this allows me to do is use super moisture & dewy products for my dry, beginning-to-show-my-clubbing-days-were-fun circa 2000 skin... without looking like an oil slick... AND it keeps me looking dewy-ish all day & doesn't sit in my lines! After I'm all done with my make up, I LIGHTLY dust it on. I repeat. LIGHTLY. I put a couple drops of jajoba oil on a damp blending sponge & lightly tap the driest spots and viola! Locks in the dewy-ness all day long without sitting in the lines & making me look 80 nor do I have the 16 year old hormone changing oil slick. Lasts through the day in the winter, I reapply after being outside in hot humid weather in the summer. Just a dusting will do ya! Don't over apply! 🤘
Abi D.
Haworth, NJ
The powder it’s self is pretty nice and soft. I purchased at an Ulta and the powder was $30. The packaging is nice but there’s not a large amount of product you get is not that much.

I got help from an employee on a color since I said I was looking for something with some color. I believe the one I purchased was beige. We even swatched it but I didn’t realize the color was WAY too dark for me. I had to return it.
Tina M.
I love this powder because it gives you almost an airbrush finish, & pigment that you can see for miles. Gives you a very natural look, I don't mind buying the ones with a little shimmer because it just gives you an extra glow & is so pretty. Definitely the next best thing, if you're a huge fan of powder settings, you have to try this.
Emilee H.
I myself use the translucent powder . It is so light on my face . I love that these products do not break me out and give my the natural look I want to achieve .
Meaghan M.
I desperately wanted to like this product! But again, my sensitive skin had plans of its own.
I reacted to this product two days into using it and could not continue use. During the two days of itching my makeup did look flawless. There is no debating bat.
Heather b.
Roseville, CA
I have repurchased this product once already and I intend to repurchase again. I love the ingredients and I love the job it does. It is, in my opinion, a very creamy powder that does not feel chalky or cakey on my face. It does not feel dry on my face either. I apply it over my 100% pure foundation and the refining powder gives some added coverage to my face that the foundation doesn't quite get all the way.
Lauren K.
A great powder that covers well without needing too much. I love how well it blends into my skin and keeps my complexion smooth and oil free all day. I use this over the Stem Cellular CC Cream.
Babette M.
The only brand I would use. With all the crap added to makeup, I would spend a little more for safer products.
It feels light and smooth, not cakey and it doesn't clump up.
Jasie C.
Absolutely love this. Organic makeup definitely does great things for your skin and switching to this was a great decision for my face. Helped keep shine down and didn't lead to breakouts
Emily A.
I recently started to use this product and I love it. It lasts all day and since it gives your skin a matte kind of look, it doesn't get oily throughout the day. Definitely recommend.
Aleshia B.
I've been using this powder for awhile and I really like it, but I started breaking out recently, not sure if it's due to the powder or not. Anyone else have this issue? Also, any tips to prevent caking?
Shelby B.
Does this go on cakey?
Kristi V.
I have always wanted to try this brand. How is the coverage and color match?
Monica V.
Chantilly, VA
Is this product similar to or better ran bare minerals?
Renell W.
I have never used this brand before, is it recommended? Does it look caked or too think?

Amazon