Juice Beauty Prebiotix Instant Flash Facial Tartaric + Iris 60 Ml / 2 Fl Oz

Juice Beauty Prebiotix Instant Flash Facial Tartaric + Iris 60 Ml / 2 Fl Oz

just received this from ipsy. has anybody tried[product:juice-beauty-prebiotix-instant-flash-facial-tartaric-iris-60-ml-/-2-fl-oz] ?
Start your review of Juice Beauty Prebiotix Instant Flash Facial Tartaric + Iris 60 Ml / 2 Fl Oz!
How would you rate this product?
1,333 reviews
Juice Beauty Prebiotix Instant Flash Facial Tartaric + Iris 60 Ml / 2 Fl Oz uploaded by Alicia H.
I got this Instant Flash Facial as an add on in my Ipsy bag last month and I was pretty excited about it. I had never used anything like this before though, so I was also a little nervous. The product itself is described as an instant action solution to reveal fresher looking glowing skin. It is a facial, exfoliating mask, and cleanser all in one. The aim is to reveal softer skin with the exfoliating plant extract beads and tartaric acid, while the Prebiotix bio fermented complex with iris help to balance the microbiome of the skin. To use, directions suggest to massage a generous amount onto damp skin in a circular motion. Then leave on 2 to 3 minutes for full exfoliation benefits. Rinse well and use 2 to 3 times per week. For sensitive skin, a patch test is suggested prior to use and it is also suggested that 2 to 3 minutes left on the face may be a bit too long. It indicates that redness and a slight stinging sensation may occur and is normal. Follow up with a good moisturizer. In my experience, the formula itself was a normal pasty white color and I could feel very, very fine milled exfoliation beads in it, which were so small that they were almost like a dust or enzyme powder within the formula. It smelled sort of like lime, but also chemically and did take my breath away a little. I SHOULD have patch tested as the directions suggested since I have very fair skin but I did not. I left on 2 minutes and rinsed off thoroughly. Immediately my skin was super red, like I had gotten a sunburn and felt very hot. It was a bit tingly but did not sting. I felt flushed and immediately slathered on a cooling ampuole, moisturizer, and a very hydrating night cream. Within an hour or so my face was not red or hot anymore and it revealed very soft, bright, and radiant skin. It did feel like I had just gotten a facial! Overall, I would reccommend, but I would definitely patch test and I would definitely not leave on the full 2-3 minutes, especially if your skin is sensitive or very fair. The results were very good but it was just a bit uncomfortable for a little while.
Salina, KS
Juice Beauty Prebiotix Instant Flash Facial Tartaric + Iris 60 Ml / 2 Fl Oz uploaded by Stephanie P.
A great exfoliator for all skin types. Massage on, leave for 2 minutes, and voila softer, smoother skin. At a little over $50 at Ulta, it might seem pricey, but a little goes a long way. The results are priceless!
Juice Beauty Prebiotix Instant Flash Facial Tartaric + Iris 60 Ml / 2 Fl Oz uploaded by DeAnna L.
Found the flash facial product to be a good cleanser with minimal exfoliating properties. Feels moisturizing when you use it but seems to be quite drying after my face dried off off leaving me a little red in the cheek area. It’s good to use maybe when your face is oily but otherwise would be quite drying. Smell is pretty strong almost smells like eucalyptus so be careful around the eyes or it may burn.
Palmer
Juice Beauty Prebiotix Instant Flash Facial Tartaric + Iris 60 Ml / 2 Fl Oz uploaded by Megan W.
This is wonderful when used as an exfoliating peel. It is one of my favorite peels. I don’t think this product requires any improvement. After the first application my face Was a tiny bit red for a few minutes and then immediately went away and left some skin.
If you are looking for something to add into your exfoliating routine, I definitely recommend you giving this a try. I wasn't sure what to expect, but after using this my face feels smoother and a little firmer. Plus it smells nice too!
Carrboro, NC
Juice Beauty Prebiotix Instant Flash Facial Tartaric + Iris 60 Ml / 2 Fl Oz uploaded by Sarah A.
Juice Beauty Probiotix Instant Flash Facial exfoliates with AHAs and plant beads, brightens with vitamin C-rich lime caviar, and contains a bio-fermented complex to balance your microbiome for optimal skin health. The instructions say to use up 2-3 times a week, For a quick exfoliation, massage a generous amount onto damp skin in a circular motion and then rinse. For a mask exfoliating treatment, leave it on for up to two minutes and then rinse.
Juice Beauty Prebiotix Instant Flash Facial Tartaric + Iris 60 Ml / 2 Fl Oz uploaded by Stephanie M.
I chose this for one of my products in my April Glam Bag Plus. I have to say I am really loving it! It has a little bit of grit to it to scrub with first. Then you leave it on only 2-3 minutes. I am impressed because it really makes my skin smooth. I think I like it even better than my The Ordinary Aha 30% Bha 2% Peeling Solution that I have been using for a few months now. I think I may switch to this for a while instead and see if I like the results better. It has a slight citrus smell. It actually left my skin so moisturized after. I had no irritation or redness, but my fair complexioned daughter did. Her whole face turned red for about a half hour after. But then it was totally fine. But be careful at first if you are a sensitive skin gal like her.
Madison, TN
Juice Beauty Prebiotix Instant Flash Facial Tartaric + Iris 60 Ml / 2 Fl Oz uploaded by Cristin C.
I live this stuff however, if you have sensitive skin, make sure to not leave it over a minute or so. My skin is not sensitive but after leaving this on for 4 minutes was way too long. The results were definitely noticeable after the redness went away so I say, go for it!
Pt Pleasant, WV
Juice Beauty Prebiotix Instant Flash Facial Tartaric + Iris 60 Ml / 2 Fl Oz I was lucky enough to get this in my @ipsy, April glam bag plus, I was so excited when I seen it, bc I'd been wanting to try juice beauty, products, I love this, exfoliates, hydrates my skin, it has little tiny grits of maybe moisturizer, almost like sand, but oh my goodness, it makes my skin so soft, I use it about 3 xs a week to exfoliate , was not disappointed with this product, and will definitely buy more juice beauty products
Yakima, WA
1,080 reviews
Juice Beauty Prebiotix Instant Flash Facial Tartaric + Iris 60 Ml / 2 Fl Oz uploaded by Melissa B.
This facial stuff is awesome stuff to put on my face and even better when you go out in it. I love to use this stuff and it’s a bit pricey but worth it.