5 colors available

BY JUICE BEAUTY

PHYTO-PIGMENTS Youth Cream Compact Foundation - PHYTO-PIGMENTS Youth Cream Compact Foundation is a hydrating, balm-like foundation made with plant-derived pigments of rose, lotus flower and rice. Dispensed from a unique airless compact designed to be spill-proof and serve as a built in palette, this medium coverage foundation blends in beautifully leaving skin looking dewy, luminous and smooth. Press the button once for a light touch of foundation, press again for buildable coverage.Key Benefits:Age defy serum technology with resveratrol-rich grapeseed, fruit stem cells and vitamin COffers medium coverageReduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinklesRich, hydrating shea delivers a dewy finish for all skin typesAntioxidant protection with vitamin C & E - PHYTO-PIGMENTS Youth Cream Compact Foundation see more...

• How is the coverage?2 Answers
  • I ❤ the package of Juice Beauty PHYTO-PIGMENTS Youth Cream Compact...2 Answers
  • This is the oddest packaging. Is it easy to dispense? Is there a g...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sounds amazing I would love to try this out! Who loves it and why?? Let me know what is so great about this foundation
Nadeelen N.
Nadeelen N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very creamy and pigmented, I love it. The idea is very smart. Less product wasted, meaning you'll have your product worth more
Madisyn F.
Madisyn F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. Fairly priced and I highly recommend it. I use it all the time. No doubt that I will buy over and over again.
Sihem L.
Sihem L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favourite powder foundation!!! This is the perfect shade for darker yellow skin tones. Give amazing coverage. .Stays on all day without any touch ups, although it does get a bit oily around my t zone but that's pretty normal for my skin. The only downside would be the price and also if you have dry flaky skin I would avoid this product or to moisturize and use a hydrating finishing spray (ex.smashbox primer water) But overall best powder foundation there is!
Choubaila M.
Choubaila M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
wooooooow that's new i see that in wensite and really love it i wish try it!! It is amazing it have a cool Color
I use this every morning and when I go to outside with my friend
About all my friend has one of this amazing product I love it
now i will buy it
Nisha T.
Nisha T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is a great product. i love how you get two options for pump out how much you want and how much coverage you need. i'm a first time user so this was something very unique and innovative and i have to say i am truely impressed because i have never tried this brand until this came out. but they seem to be limited on their shade choices i hope there are more coming. i highly recommend it.
Zalikha O.
Zalikha O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is amazing it have a cool Color
I use this every morning and when I go to outside with my friend
About all my friend has one of this amazing product I love it

Thank you for reading and pres a like pleas
Midou M.
Midou M.
A very beautiful product that all women need from me my adress is ; hay el amel n 41 chlef algeria my zip code is ; 02000
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I buy this at?
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Upland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the oddest packaging. Is it easy to dispense? Is there a good amount of product in it?
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Orange Park , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ❤ the package of Juice Beauty PHYTO-PIGMENTS Youth Cream Compact Foundation, but how is the coverage? Light to medium coverage? Medium to full coverage? Thanks
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
How is the coverage?
Tara H.
Tara H.
Coconut Creek, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ummm! This looks weird! Where is the makeup? How do you use this contraption?