BY JUICE BEAUTY

• Age defy serum technology with resveratrol-rich grapeseed, fruit stem cells & Vitamin C.
  • Offers medium coverage.
  • Reduces the appearance of lines & wrinkles.
  • Rich, hydrating shea delivers a dewy finish for all skin types.
  • Antioxidant protection with Vitamin C & E.
  • Vegan & Cruelty-Free.

• How is the coverage?2 Answers
  • I ❤ the package of Juice Beauty® PHYTO-PIGMENTS Youth Cr...3 Answers
  • This is the oddest packaging. Is it easy to dispense? Is...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Emily M.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Review for: 11 Rosy Beige more...
I also use Juice Beauty Phyto Pigments Flawless Serum Foundation but I wanted something that made my skin look and feel a little more dewy. This is perfect!! It’s considered medium to full coverage, but I think it’s closer to full than medium. My Mom also bought this and loves it as well. The compact is a genius idea and distributes the right amount of foundation. It comes with a brush but I use my hands.
Madisyn F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this product. Fairly priced and I highly recommend it. I use it all the time. No doubt that I will buy over and over again.
Nadeelen N.
Very creamy and pigmented, I love it. The idea is very smart. Less product wasted, meaning you'll have your product worth more
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
This sounds amazing I would love to try this out! Who loves it and why?? Let me know what is so great about this foundation
Sihem L.
Favourite powder foundation!!! This is the perfect shade for darker yellow skin tones. Give amazing coverage. .Stays on all day without any touch ups, although it does get a bit oily around my t zone but that's pretty normal for my skin. The only downside would be the price and also if you have dry flaky skin I would avoid this product or to moisturize and use a hydrating finishing spray (ex.smashbox primer water) But overall best powder foundation there is!
Nisha T.
this is a great product. i love how you get two options for pump out how much you want and how much coverage you need. i'm a first time user so this was something very unique and innovative and i have to say i am truely impressed because i have never tried this brand until this came out. but they seem to be limited on their shade choices i hope there are more coming. i highly recommend it.
Choubaila M.
wooooooow that's new i see that in wensite and really love it i wish try it!! It is amazing it have a cool Color
I use this every morning and when I go to outside with my friend
About all my friend has one of this amazing product I love it
now i will buy it
Midou M.
A very beautiful product that all women need from me my adress is ; hay el amel n 41 chlef algeria my zip code is ; 02000
Ashley H.
Upland, CA
This is the oddest packaging. Is it easy to dispense? Is there a good amount of product in it?
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I ❤ the package of Juice Beauty® PHYTO-PIGMENTS Youth Cream Compact Foundation, but how is the coverage? Light to medium coverage? Medium to full coverage? Thanks
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
How is the coverage?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?
Tara H.
Coconut Creek, FL
Ummm! This looks weird! Where is the makeup? How do you use this contraption?