Juice Beauty PHYTO-PIGMENTS Liquid Lip uploaded by Rachel V.Juice Beauty PHYTO-PIGMENTS Liquid Lip uploaded by Stacy S.
8 colors available

BY JUICE BEAUTY #91 in Lip Stain

PHYTO-PIGMENTS Liquid Lip - Formulated with the highest concentration of plant-derived Phyto-Pigments combined with cold-pressed oils and a fruit stem cell serum. Lays down the intense, vivid pigment of a lip stain and achieves a high-shine finish without feeling tacky or drying. Moisturizing and conditioning, with a comfortable finish and a doe-foot applicator that delivers color smoothly and evenly. Contains the Juice Beauty exclusive Moisture Plant Blend (vegetable glycerin, jojoba & phospholipids) to increase skin hydration and the Juice Beauty Phyto-Pigments exclusive blend of cape lilac and coccinia gourd. Key Benefits: Bold, vibrant color with Phyto-Pigments Non-drying long-wear formula Softens and hydrates lips with organic shea & grapeseed Reduces appearance of lines and wrinkles Antioxidant protection with Vitamin C & E Phyto-Pigments (varies by shade): Coccinia Indica (ivy gourd) flower/leaf/fruit extract Melia Azadirachta (neem) leaf/flower/fruit/seed extract Ocimum Basilicum (basil) flower/leaf extract Curcuma Longa (turmeric root) extract - PHYTO-PIGMENTS Liquid Lip see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Lawrence, MI
I'm a huge lip gloss fan. I used it all day, it's easy to apply and use and goes on really nice. First I used this gloss and fell in love, it's comes in a nice tube, and the brush to put it on was great.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
London, KY
Another decent product. Definitely not the best I've used but I don't have anything too negative to say about it. It is easy to use and apply.
Mazi W.
Mazi W.
Coeburn, VA
Soooo pretty! The colors are kinda sheer but I feel that is what gives it the glossy look.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Thomson, GA
Review for: 18 Gwyneth
I bought a limited edition birchbox that contained this product in the shade gwyneth. I don't like liquid lipsticks, but this one promised to be hydrating so I was hopeful about trying it out. The problem is that IT DOES NOT DRY DOWN AT ALL. This wouldn't be a big deal to me if the color wasn't so bold. The fact that this product is so slick and subject to movement can be pretty terrifying. I don't hate the product, but I don't think I will ever be brave enough to wear a shade like that in a formula like this.
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Huntington, NY
Review for: 15 Blythe
This is an incredibly comfortable lipstick. In reality, it is more like a gloss (at least the shade Blythe is) because it doesn't have fantastic wear time and it doesn't leave much of a stain. However, it offers a nice sheer wash of color when applied.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Havertown, PA
I actually thought the formula of this was pretty decent. But, the color I have, "gwenyth" is very bright so definitely not for wearing without doing your makeup
Stephany G.
Stephany G.
If you are not that big a fan of lip gloss then this is probably not the right product for you! I love lip glosses and this liquid lipstick is amazing! I have the colors Drew and Apple and I am over the moon about both! They are hydrating and very pigmented ! They can get kind of sticky but they dry and look amazing! The color can last for up to 4 hours without eating! (From my experience) Very hydrating and they are organic which makes it even better!
Sondra L.
Sondra L.
Beautiful colors, but the darker shades don't apply evenly and leaves "chicks" of color on the lip. I love the darker shades, but the formula needs a bit of work.
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
Groton, CT
This is a good product. It gives really good color and it smells nice we well. I was pleasantly surprised.
Jenn
Jenn
Loved this color. It wasn't sticky on my lips like some other lip colors. Inexpensive and overall pretty good.