BY JUICE BEAUTY

• Highly blendable formula
  • Adds radiant finish to cheeks
  • Hydrating texture
  • Provides plumping moisture to skin with plant-derived hyaluronic acid
  • Conveniently doubles as a sheer tint for lips
  • Vegan & Cruelty-Free

• I have darker skin would this be the pigmentation be as v...1 Answers
  • I never heard of juice beauty before. How are there blush...1 Answers
  • I hear of this brand. Is this a blush any good?1 Answers
Buy on bluemer...*
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
I have never tried a cream blush, but I do really like this product I plan I’m getting several other colors, it blends really well the pigment is very nice, I like the fact that it doesn’t leave patches on your skin highly recommend it
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I recievd this item.in my sibscription box. This cream blush is really soft on your skin, it doesnt irritate sensitive skin and is good for every skin type. It is cruel free, paraben free and can be ised on your cheeks, eyes and lips. I like to use on my cheels and lips because its very moisturizing.
Tawnee C.
I don't really use cream blush too often so I don't have much of a reference. However, I like how this looks dewy and very natural, especially since I don't wear foundation day to day. I think I'd like a more peachy shade than the one I have. I also can't speak for how it would wear on deeper skin tones since it's so sheer. But overall I like it and the formula.
Ashley G.
Pompano Beach, FL
This cream blush is great for no-makeup makeup days. It gives a nice and neutral wash of color to the cheeks. After a couple days, the top of the blush gets oily, but after warming it up, it gets better.
Lexi a.
I love this blush! It is so pigmented so a little really goes a long way. The color looks so exactly like it does in the pan on my face and that’s one of my favorite things about it. It’s also very long lasting.
J. H.
This is a stunning cream blush.  It looks incredible natural and it blends well.  The only pain is getting it out with your fingers or dipping a brush in.  I love the way it looks, though.
Anyke B.
yonkers, NY
This beautiful organic cream blush formulated with a moisture blend grapeseed oil, vegetable glycerin, & phospholipids to hydrate the skin. The coverage is buildable and leaves the skin with a natural flush of color. This cream blush is also vegan and cruelty-free.
I have to start by saying I love the packaging it's very sleek, this blush is really nice the texture is smooth, moisturizing and it blends out really nice. This is a gorgeous cream blush.
Theresa M.
I received this in a subscription box and thought I was going to love it. I just couldn't seem to blend it evenly. I used a damp beauty sponge and still couldn't get the blush to blend or the color to show up. The packaging is really nice but I wouldn't add this one to my current makeup collection, it just didn't work for me.
Marvelis T.
I am normally not a fan on cream blushes. They are are to mix and blend without it looking spotty and unflattering but this one I must say is great! I love it for when I'm not doing a full face of make up. I simply powder my face and add a little of this blush to my cheeks, nose and a dab to my eyelids and lips then apply some mascara and I'm done! Love it!
Val I.
Barrington, NJ
I have this color in Flush and it's GORGEOUS. I got it in my ipsy subscription bag and I'm so glad I did. It applies pretty true to color, and I like to apply it lightly to just get a sheer sweep of color. I *love* cream blushes so much and this is no exception. It's also cruelty free!
Lovely S.
Sanford, FL
I have darker skin would this be the pigmentation be as vibrant ?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I never heard of juice beauty before. How are there blushes? They look pretty
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Never heard of this before! How's this blush!?
Lexi a.
Nervous about trying out a cream blush. Does it look as good as powder?
Judith U.
I love the color of this blush. Do you know how much is it ?