BY JUICE BEAUTY

PHYTO-PIGMENTS Last Looks Blush - Enhance cheeks with this luxurious, buildable color. Powered by plant-derived Phyto-Pigments and age-defying serum technology, this creamy formula blends easily and delivers a healthy, natural looking flush that flatters any skin tone. Contains the Juice Beauty exclusive Moisture Blend (vegetable glycerin, grapeseed oil & phospholipids) to help increase skin hydration and the Juice Beauty Phyto-Pigments exclusive blend of rose and purple carrot.Key Benefits:Highly blendable formulaAdds radiant finish to cheeksHydrating texturePlumping effect with vegetable hyaluronic acid/li>Conveniently doubles as a sheer tint for lips - PHYTO-PIGMENTS Last Looks Blush see more...

• I have darker skin would this be the pigmentation be as vibrant ?1 Answers
  • I never heard of juice beauty before. How are there blushes? They...1 Answers
  • I hear of this brand. Is this a blush any good?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Mayelin P.
Mayelin P.
Fairbanks, AK
Whatttt!!! A cream blush made with just fruits omg that's the perfect combination all one a cute little package,the ingredients are just amazing easy application and the color it's really natural not fake
Terrah M.
Terrah M.
Charleston, SC
I love the idea of this blush, I really do, but it's awful. It's not at all pigmented, and although it's supposed to be buildable it really isn't. The only way I could truly see myself wearing this, is if I didn't wear foundation or powder at all and just used a touch of this to flush my skin... BUT even wearing it alone doesn't make much sense because of how tacky it feels on the skin. This is just not for me..
Anyke B.
Anyke B.
yonkers, NY
Review for: 04 Flush
This beautiful organic cream blush formulated with a moisture blend grapeseed oil, vegetable glycerin, & phospholipids to hydrate the skin. The coverage is buildable and leaves the skin with a natural flush of color. This cream blush is also vegan and cruelty-free.
I have to start by saying I love the packaging it's very sleek, this blush is really nice the texture is smooth, moisturizing and it blends out really nice. This is a gorgeous cream blush.
Marvelis T.
Marvelis T.
I am normally not a fan on cream blushes. They are are to mix and blend without it looking spotty and unflattering but this one I must say is great! I love it for when I'm not doing a full face of make up. I simply powder my face and add a little of this blush to my cheeks, nose and a dab to my eyelids and lips then apply some mascara and I'm done! Love it!
Theresa M.
Theresa M.
I received this in a subscription box and thought I was going to love it. I just couldn't seem to blend it evenly. I used a damp beauty sponge and still couldn't get the blush to blend or the color to show up. The packaging is really nice but I wouldn't add this one to my current makeup collection, it just didn't work for me.
DarShanae J.
DarShanae J.
Gary, IN
Very pretty but not the best cream blush I've used. The natural pigments are lovely and compliment All skin tones. However, they do not live on the skin very long. I recommend using a densely packed duo fiber brush for buffing into the skin for a more natural look.
Carmen K.
Carmen K.
It works great for me as well it blends very perfectly ! Think it works good I love it also it smells really great and it doesn't break up bad .. it's very sheer like ! It's affordable definitely worth the money !!!
Brian N.
Brian N.
Chicago
Review for: 06 Peony
Juice Beauty PHYTO-PIGMENTS Last Looks Blush is easy to blend and can be used as a blush or an eyeshadow. It will stay a little slick so is best when set using JB's translucent powder or your favorite eyeshadow on the crease.
Raven M.
Raven M.
La plata, Md
I am in love with this blush despite not being typically too fond of cream blushes. Received this from ipsy but u would definitely buy again! Good coverage and not sticky at all!
DeAnna V.
DeAnna V.
Secaucus, NJ
Love this product for everyday! Simple to apply and looks very natural. Just blending out with my finger and it looks great. The color is also very build-able and I think it'd look great on a lot of skin tones.
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Haverhill, Ma
I hear of this brand. Is this a blush any good?
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
Would you prefer a cream blush or a powder?
Lovely S.
Lovely S.
Sanford, FL
I have darker skin would this be the pigmentation be as vibrant ?
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I never heard of juice beauty before. How are there blushes? They look pretty