BY JUICE BEAUTY

PHYTO-PIGMENTS Illuminating Primer - Lightweight, primer formulated without silicones and with an antioxidant-rich, organic base of botanical juices & extracts infused with an age-defying serum to illuminate skin, smooth lines & wrinkles and blur imperfections for a flawless complexion and naturally beautiful radiance.Key Benefits:Perfect base for all foundationsHydrates skin and controls oil with coconut alkanes & organic glycerinBlurs lines & wrinklesAntioxidant protection with vitamin C & EIdeal for all skin types - PHYTO-PIGMENTS Illuminating Primer see more...

• Does this primer work well if you have large pores? I have been hav...1 Answers
  • Does it have a scent like many other juice beauty products? 2 Answers
  • Does this primer hydrate dry patches??? And it's illuminating so is...1 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...*
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: 01 Luminous
I have had very dehydrated skin and so my T Zone gets extremely oily. I have steered clear of any Illuminating primers because of this. I took a chance on this one because with all the skin care benefits I thought maybe it would help my skin balance out and I would not be as oily. I was right! This primer, with the addition of the serum Foundation, has left my skin looking so much better than it has in a very long time. So happy to have found this brand
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
Clermont, FL
Review for: 01 Luminous
I have this and I do have mature skin I'm 42, and I do like it, it gives me a radiant glow to my face. I use it alone on days I don't want to wear makeup.
Val S.
Val S.
Love the texture of this primer! Not heavy or oily. Beautiful primer mixed with foundation for an all over luminous look :)
Cristal M.
Cristal M.
Kissimmee, FL
Good product does not make your skin oily. It really iluminates. I love how is formulated with organic ingredients.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Cabot, AR
Love how smooth my skin feels after using this! Would highly recommend this to anyone.
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Review for: 01 Luminous
It's a color toned illuminating primer. It smells like chemicals and it has a dabber like the tarte foundation. It's a very light weight cream. It is supposed to plump out wrinkles and blur imperfections. I really don't have those issues, but a little goes a long way. It's okay. Maybe if I had the issues and it hid it, then I would give higher rating.
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Review for: 01 Luminous
This is one of the few primers I really love! This Juice Beauty Illumiunating primer doesn't leave me looking matte, but gives me a dewy radiant finish, which is what I prefer over a matte look. I would recomend this primer even though it's a little pricey, it's worth it if you don't want a matte look.
Rachelle M.
Rachelle M.
Review for: 01 Luminous
I've been using this for a week now and I really do like it! I'm looking to switch to more organic cosmetics and this performs similar if not better than the Becca backlight primer. It's not super hydrating but it gives a really nice glow and helps my foundation stay on! I haven't had any issues with oiliness or my foundation wearing off! I will continue to purchase this in the future and would highly recommend!!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Overland Park, KS
Review for: 01 Luminous
It for sure does illuminate your skin! It left my skin so soft! Plus it's full sized, I did receive this in my beautyfix subscription box! Between this and boxycharm I'm in love! Plus I love how everything is organic!
Kirsten D.
Kirsten D.
Riverside, CA
Review for: 01 Luminous
I have slightly dry skin and found that this glided over dry areas and have my skin a healthy glow. Makeup goes on well over it but I wear this even on no makeup days just to make my skin radiant.
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Does it have a scent like many other juice beauty products?
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
Is this more like a BB cream? One of the reviews said it had foundation in it, so I was just wondering? Also, is it good for acne prone skin?
Anna M.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Does this allow your makeup to stay on all day?
Bixby, OK
Do illuminating primers make your makeup stick the same as regular? I feel like the extra shine might make skin more slick or moisturized and thus might not have the same staying power. Curious as I'm receiving a sample soon. Thanks!
Bixby, OK