BY JUICE BEAUTY

PHYTO-PIGMENTS Illuminating Primer - Lightweight, primer formulated without silicones and with an antioxidant-rich, organic base of botanical juices & extracts infused with an age-defying serum to illuminate skin, smooth lines & wrinkles and blur imperfections for a flawless complexion and naturally beautiful radiance.Key Benefits:Perfect base for all foundationsHydrates skin and controls oil with coconut alkanes & organic glycerinBlurs lines & wrinklesAntioxidant protection with vitamin C & EIdeal for all skin types - PHYTO-PIGMENTS Illuminating Primer see more...

• Does this primer work well if you have large pores? I have been h...1 Answers
  • Does it have a scent like many other juice beauty products? 2 Answers
  • Does this primer hydrate dry patches??? And it's illuminating so ...1 Answers
Christi M.
I have a DRAWER of primers. Once I tried this primer, I haven't used any of my other ones in my collection and I've repurchased twice! Gives a healthy glow to the skin, but not oily or shimmery. Brightens, blurs and smoothes without the use of silicones that can suffocate the pores or cause breakouts. Love that it sinks into the skin so easily and beautifully! Must have!
Katy S.
Cedar Rapids
This primer smells amazing, and looks great on the skin, however, it doesn't prolong my look. Also, it doesn't work with any foundation well, and makes my foundation not dry down properly...including the Juice Beauty foundation.
Vanessa M.
Plant City
All the stars for this product!!! I have always struggled with a primer due to naturally having oily skin. This product truly does illuminate your skin and feels like it balances everything out. I also feel like this product protects my face from my makeup. It’s as if it gives me an extra layer of skin. My face always feels soft after removing my makeup. I will continue to use this product for many years to come and encourage you to try it too!!
Lauren T.
Warwick, RI
Holy grail primer. Only one I like that doesn't feel greasy and doesn't make me break out. The silicone based ones are horrible on my sensitive skin. I've never had an issue with this.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
It's a color toned illuminating primer. It smells like chemicals and it has a dabber like the tarte foundation. It's a very light weight cream. It is supposed to plump out wrinkles and blur imperfections. I really don't have those issues, but a little goes a long way. It's okay. Maybe if I had the issues and it hid it, then I would give higher rating.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
This is one of the few primers I really love! This Juice Beauty Illumiunating primer doesn't leave me looking matte, but gives me a dewy radiant finish, which is what I prefer over a matte look. I would recomend this primer even though it's a little pricey, it's worth it if you don't want a matte look.
Rachelle M.
I've been using this for a week now and I really do like it! I'm looking to switch to more organic cosmetics and this performs similar if not better than the Becca backlight primer. It's not super hydrating but it gives a really nice glow and helps my foundation stay on! I haven't had any issues with oiliness or my foundation wearing off! I will continue to purchase this in the future and would highly recommend!!
Maria
This primer worked very well with my skin type (dry) and foundation (light coverage custom made by an online company). It makes me a little too dewy for my taste, but setting with powder or using a matte foundation tones the shine down.
Kirsten D.
riverside, CA
I have slightly dry skin and found that this glided over dry areas and have my skin a healthy glow. Makeup goes on well over it but I wear this even on no makeup days just to make my skin radiant.
Kary C.
Juice Beauty PHYTO-PIGMENTS Illuminating Primer hands down my favorite summer product. It reduces pores and leaves skin glowing! I use it alone that's how great my skin looks and glows! I highly recommend this product!
Alicia W.
Does it have a scent like many other juice beauty products?
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
Is this more like a BB cream? One of the reviews said it had foundation in it, so I was just wondering? Also, is it good for acne prone skin?
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Does this allow your makeup to stay on all day?
Alicia W.
Does this primer work well if you have large pores? I have been having a hard time finding a primer that helps conceal my pores before applying foundation. I know I'll have this primer in one of my beauty boxes this month and I'm hoping it works 🙏🏼
Elizabeth T.
Bixby, OK
Do illuminating primers make your makeup stick the same as regular? I feel like the extra shine might make skin more slick or moisturized and thus might not have the same staying power. Curious as I'm receiving a sample soon. Thanks!