BY JUICE BEAUTY

Sets and perfects color to provide light to medium buildable coverage. This hydrating formula provides the most comfortable wear. Contains plant-derived Phyto-Pigments and age-defying serum technology to cover and smooth fine lines and imperfections for a beautiful, natural finish. The face puff guarantees seamless application and touch-ups every time. Contains the Juice Beauty exclusive Moisture Powder Blend (glycerin, betaine and phospholipids) to increase skin hydration and the Juice Beauty Phyto-Pigments exclusive blend of rose and purple carrot.

Megan S.
I saw someone gave this product one star, I have no idea why because I really loved it! It smoothed on my skin like silk and really made my skin look smooth & even. I LOVED how it made my skin feel too, but I guess to each his own! I really recommend this product, The powder is exceptional! And honestly, so are the hand lotions I've tried!
Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
Review for: 05 Buff (for very light skin with yellow undertone) more...
I really really really wanted to like this powder. I really did. I love the Juice Beauty skincare line, and I had high hopes for this. Unfortunately the powder is pressed SO firmly into the compact that you legitimately cannot get any out to use. I’m serious, I will rub my finger viciously in the powder and nothing will come off. I will viciously rub a brush and the powder and it will not move. The only way you can kind of get some product out is if you scratch the powder with your nail and make a loose powder that way. I think they may have discontinued this product for that reason...
Anna M.
Waco, TX
I really wanted to like this. I tried it for a while but it was just to chalky for my skin. It also takes forever to actually get any on the brush or pad. You could also see every line in my skin. It made me look older. Threw the day it just got worse. This just wasn't for me.
Melissa Y.
Concord, NC
Very light coverage which wasn't what I was expecting. I agree with the previous poster that it is hard to get it on the brush almost like it was hardened.
Lydia P.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I love this powder . This is great for me . I have oily and dry skin , nothing has ever worked for me until now.