Juice Beauty® PHYTO-PIGMENTS Flash Luminizer uploaded by Rokia B.

BY JUICE BEAUTY

• Highlighter duos are perfect for strobing
  • Bronzer duo is ideal for a healthy flush of color year round
  • Instantly absorbs & blends quickly
  • Hydrates skin with organic coconut oil
  • Antioxidant protection with Vitamin C & E

Buy on bluemer...*
Minnie T.
I dont recommend this.The colors are great, but the creamy stick is too thick. I would have preferred it be a little dryer or be a gel. And the tube it comes in is terrible. The makeup stick broke out of the tube and when you try to pop one back in the other color goes out the other end. This could be a good product if they had a different container.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
I am a sucker for a cream highlighter and this stick highlighter is so so so good! It glides onto the face so smooth and effortlessly and it looks very shimmery but also melts into the skin beautifully so it doesn’t look fake it gives you a very natural glow
Janeigne N.
Love this cream highlighter just picked this one up at ulta and Im really loving it , I love to apply this before i apply any powder highlighter ! I use this more as a base for my powder highlight !

Mechel P.
Fairfield, NJ
Very unique product. And highly pigmented. I am a huge lover of highlighter and anything Luminizing and this is definitely a stunner. Will make you sparkle and shine and it’s in a very convenient stick format.
Samantha B.
Bluffton
Love the way this looks on top of foundation. It has a great glow and last forever!! I recommended this for those who aren’t pros with make up and want to see a little glow in their skin. It’s light on the skin!
Ciara C.
charlotte
It wasn’t pigmented at all and didn’t last long on the face even with a good primer. Overall I wouldn’t purchase for myself but it may be better with oily to combo skin.
Marlenne M.
Love this highlighter stick. Super creamy and easy to blend out the pigmentation is just beautiful. Definitely worth its price. It’s super long lasting and super glory. I love it so much that I have both the color sticks it comes it even though I like more of the gold and silver highlight.
Adamarys S.
texas , natalia
Doesn’t pigment so much but I like the color and is excelente for ur bag and little bags it’s good for dry skin I think for oily don’t pigment long lasting yes if you don touch the product, u will recommend to other people
Dania H.
I lovethis product very easy to apply and long wear throughout the day. I really liked how it looked with my skin tone and had a nice shimmery finish on my skin. Would recommend
Laura K.
Forrest City, AR
I prefer powder to liquid. To me it just sets better. This product was very highly pigmented and beautiful though.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Where can I buy this ?
T B.
Is it for before or after foundation?
Sthandile N.
Is it good for African skin tones?
Nicole S.