Juice Beauty Phyto-Pigments Brow Envy Gel

bWHAT IT IS/bbrA silky smooth tinted brush-on gel that fills in brows to give the appearance of fuller thicker brows.brbrbWHAT ITS FOR/bbrAll skin tones and all ages who are looking for a fuller thicker eyebrows.brbrbWHAT IT DOES/bbrEffortlessly defines brows while helping to hold them in place--for control and shape without flaking or fading. Formulated with certified organic ingredients and plant-derived phyto-pigments.brbr- Adds natural looking color with plant-derived pigments of eclipta daisy moringa & lotus flowerbr- Conditions and nourishes brows with Vitamin E organic jojoba oil organic cocoa butter & organic shea butterbr- Provides a protective coating on the brows with plant waxesbrbrbFREE OF.../bbr- ParabensBr- Petroleumbr- Propylene or Butylene Glycolbr- Sodium Lauryl Sulfatesbr- Pesticidesbr- Phthalatesbr- Artificial Dyes or Fragrancesbr- Animal TestingbrbrSHADESbr- 02 Light-Mediumbr- 04 Mediumbr- 06 Medium-DarkbrbrbHOW TO USE IT/bbrApply in short upward strokes along the brow to build and shape brows into place.ulli0.06 oz./liliWeb ID 3147416/li/ul

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Juice Beauty Phyto-Pigments Brow Envy Gel!
Beavercreek, OH
Review for: Juice Beauty Phyto-pigments Brow Envy Gel, Medium
I've actually liked this product, grabbed it at an Ulta just because I needed something. I love the wand, it's my favorite one for brows thus far actually. It went on fine after I realized it was easy to use too much and look wet or greasy or fake (hence the 1 star off). But it keeps my thick brows in place and has helped condition them after one product made me loose some hairs. Over all, my brows look nice and it's quick and easy to use, so I'm definitely happy with it.
Review for: Juice Beauty Phyto-pigments Brow Envy Gel, Medium
This goes on a little too thick for me. Wish there was more control and a smaller brush head.
Valdosta, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Juice Beauty Phyto-Pigments Brow Envy Gel
Ok, for 22$ and the size I was iffy, but a little goes a LONG WAY. I can usually coat both brows with one dip into the product. And it lasts me a while. I got tired of pomades and this is a great alternative, I also usually get acne right in my eyebrow from brow products but this has not done that so far. I love love love this and will be purchasing again!
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Light/Medium
This product was good to start and the demo in the store is great. The product team out quickly however, and now it's dry and has a bad smell to it. I'm disappointed in this product, especially for the price. Would not recommend or purchase again.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: Light/Medium
I loved this product when I first got it, and it seemed to color in my brows very well. It didn’t hold the browse in place as well as other gels, but the color payoff was great. However after a couple weeks, the tube seemed almost empty and dry and flaky, So I definitely felt like I did not get my moneys worth.

Looking for your answer?