Juice Beauty® Perfecting Foundation
Juice Beauty® Perfecting Foundation
By Juice Beauty
Jeanette F.

Has anyone tried the Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Repair CC Cream?

Stacey C.
Stacey C.
4 years, 5 months ago
I tried it in-store at my local Ulta. I really liked it! It provides a very light coverage, so I can still see my skin underneath (something I prefer in my makeup). It really evened out my skin tone. The only reason I didn't get it was because I was breaking out really badly and it didn't provide quite enough coverage on those areas. It would probably be fine with a concealer or something.