Juice Beauty® Perfecting Foundation
BY JUICE BEAUTY
- Organic grapeseed contains powerful antioxidant-rich resveratrol that protects against free radical skin damage and firms the skin.
- Organic aloe is a rich moisturizer that soothes, hydrates and replenishes the skin.
- Rich minerals provide natural coverage to even skin tone.
- Organic acai, goji & multiple berries provide rich antioxidants and vitamins that protect skin from signs of aging.
- Vitamin E restores, heals and repairs the skin.
Top Questions See all 48 Q&A
It is not water based and I feel like it dries and has a better texture than any foundation I've tried over the last 5-8 years. A slightly Dewey, very natural finish and set with a tiny bit of powder it is matte. I have normal-dry skin and this is not drying but it is not oily either, I would suggest it to all skin types. I have not had any blemishes or irritation from this but I am still looking for a full coverage foundation since I don't feel this can build up to full while looking natural, so be warned it you have scarring or hyper pigmentation this might not be enough coverage. Give it a shot though! I really do love it and will most likely repurchase when I have used it up!
I bought two and I'm so frustrated with it.
I wanted it to workout so much but sadly it won't. The product separates while I'm applying it. I've tried with and without primer and also using different moisturizers. Nothing makes it work. Now I have two bottles that are pretty much useless to me and I don't want to give someone something crappy. 😩
I do like it because it's organic, it doesn't stress my skin out, doesn't irritate my skin...and last but not least, my skin looks healthy, natural, and flawless.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos