Juice Beauty  Perfecting Foundation uploaded by Christina L.
Juice Beauty  Perfecting Foundation

Juice Beauty Perfecting Foundation

BY JUICE BEAUTY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tan This Foundation will leave your complexion looking refreshed and perfected with a combination of certified organic acai and; goji berry fruit extracts, organic aloe and minerals providing a cream to powder finish that will wear all day, while giving you a perfect airbrushed look and feel. Benefits: Perfects and; covers leaving an even finish while replenishing and feeding your skin with antioxidants. Who Should Use It: Juice Beauty s Perfecting Foundation Tan is designed for all skin types to look and feel beautiful. see more...

Juice Beauty  Perfecting Foundation
Juice Beauty Perfecting Foundation
Tina M.
such beautiful, dewy coverage, so perfect if you have dry/ normal skin like me. I love that it is air light and long- lasting, & of course how it is vegan & cruelty- free. I am keeping my skin toxin free by using this product and definitely would recommend this to anyone else trying to make healthy change especially for their skin. You can buy this product on their website.
Vanessa R.
I absolutely love this new foundation! I can't believe what I was missing on! Not only does it help with my dry face but it keeps my face hydrated through the day! I love it! Can't wait to purchase more of their line!
Jackie B.
Goleta, CA
This is the foundation I'm using at the moment. It is a good match for my pale skin and provides a sheer-medium foundation which evens out my skin tone and hides a lot of my redness, which is somewhat due to rosacea. I have a pink-neutral tone to my face and this has a slight pink base so it looks great. I apply 2 coats to my red areas and let it absorb into my skin, which it does wonderfully. Most brands Ivory/pale shades are not light enough or are too orange/bronze. For comparison, it matches my skin better than MUFE, NARS, UD Naked and the 10 drugstore foundations I have tried.

It is not water based and I feel like it dries and has a better texture than any foundation I've tried over the last 5-8 years. A slightly Dewey, very natural finish and set with a tiny bit of powder it is matte. I have normal-dry skin and this is not drying but it is not oily either, I would suggest it to all skin types. I have not had any blemishes or irritation from this but I am still looking for a full coverage foundation since I don't feel this can build up to full while looking natural, so be warned it you have scarring or hyper pigmentation this might not be enough coverage. Give it a shot though! I really do love it and will most likely repurchase when I have used it up!
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
I made the switch from chemical laden makeup to Juice Beauty and I am happy to say I am glad I did. This makeup is worth the money. The foundation is great, makes my skin look very smooth and natural. I got the sand color since it was a happy medium. If you get the finishing powder in the sand color it is a little lighter than the sand color foundation so it creates a nice balance if the foundation seems a little too dark. I have pale to a somewhat tannish complexion. I also noticed that I did not have to wash my hands after applying this foundation, typically with my other makeup left my hands greasy and nasty. This did not do that, it feels great, it actually feels like a moisturizer! I also noticed that my skin did not become oily throughout the day, the makeup still looks fresh from the moment I put it on. Can't wait to try other products from Juice Beauty!
Gladys A.
I have oily, yet sensitive, fair skin. I also experience eczema sometimes. I bought Juice Beauty Perfecting Foundation in Sand, due too many similar products in the lighter color being chalky in appearance on my face. This product has a nice feel on my skin, though does not provide much in the way of coverage. I did try to layer, so to speak, but found the color became too orange. I would consider this item to be more of tinted moisturizer, rather than a foundation. On the plus side, that even being in a humid climate, my face did not have any breakouts or rash. If the product was lower in price (less than $25), I would buy it again.
Laura T.
Hollywood, FL
My absolute favorite foundation ever. Why? Because not only is it organic but it gives great coverage, it's light, and the shade "tan" compliments my skin extremely well. I've tried other foundations but they just didn't sit as well as this one does. I love how natural and effortless it makes my skin look. I've found myself leaving my house many times with only this foundation which I would never have felt comfortable doing before!
Lorraine L.
Phoenixville, PA
I am in love with the whole brand Juice Beauty. I have suffered from acne for years and the blemish clearing products are the only products I have ever gotten to work on my skin. Unfortunately for me the foundation was too dark for my skin tone (I bought the lightest one they made). If it matched my skin color this may have been my holy grail foundation. It has AMAZING coverage, builds up very well and you can't feel it on your face after a long day. When you first apply it can feel a bit sticky but once it is dry it leaves your skin looking beautiful. I highly recommend! If it matched my skin I would have given it 5 stars!
Arlinda G.
I don't understand why this specific foundation is getting such high reviews.
I bought two and I'm so frustrated with it.
I wanted it to workout so much but sadly it won't. The product separates while I'm applying it. I've tried with and without primer and also using different moisturizers. Nothing makes it work. Now I have two bottles that are pretty much useless to me and I don't want to give someone something crappy. ūüė©
Ashley R.
Escondido, CA
Organic and it's good for your skin- I'm light and the downside is that I'm between the shades ivory and sand, meaning I must mix the 2! Not sure I'm in love with this foundation to where I's spend $70 every time I run out.....
I do like it because it's organic, it doesn't stress my skin out, doesn't irritate my skin...and last but not least, my skin looks healthy, natural, and flawless.
Jennifer B.
I overhauled a ton of my makeup and cosmetics recently and while at Ulta I was told I HAVE to buy this product. I'm happy I did. Its relatively well priced considering I used to spend a lot more on chemical laden foundation. The pump works great and they have a good selection of colors. I find that the product works best with a primer (still on the search for a fab one) - Highly recommended
Jackie B.
Goleta, CA
I love this foundation, but has anyone tried their other products?
Athena J.
Sierra vista, AZ
Has anyone with acne used this? I see it's #4 in acne solutions products. Is it a good foundation for acne prone skin?
Kristine I.
Where do you buy this product?
Is this product good for those who have oily skin ?
Jamie C.
It looks like they are limited in shades. Does this product cater to very fair skin tones?