BY JUICE BEAUTY

• Lightweight nutrient-rich hydration with algae, organic pomegranate and aloe.
  • Retains & restores skin’s moisture with vegetable glycerin & plant-derived sodium hyaluronate.
  • Soothes with organic cucumber & avocado.
  • Hydrates with essential fatty acids and botanicals of lemon balm, sage and dandelion.
  • Provides essential nutrients to promote healthy looking skin with Vitamins C & B5.

Juice Beauty® Oil-Free Moisturizer
  • "So far, I love the Juice Beauty moisturizers that I have tried. They are very nice and have the more natural beauty approach (which I like). I use this moisturizer more for the summer time because it has a lighter feel while still hydrating my skin." in 6 reviews
  • "I received this as a free sample from Juice Beauty. I really liked this lotion. It goes on nicely and a little goes a long way. It was not too thick, but it did hydrate very well. I personally prefer their other lotions, but I do have very dry skin especially in winter, so I like lotions with oils or butters in them. " in 4 reviews
  • "I have to be careful with lotions and try to ensure they are oil free to keep me from breaking out." in 2 reviews
  • "I think this would be ideal for night time use if it were more moisturizing, i don't like to use this under my makeup because it causes it to slide." in 1 review
  • "Good for combination skin since it moisturizes the dry stuff but doesn't over do it for oily sections of skin." in 1 review
Rebecca V.
Purchased at: ULTA
Great lightweight moisturizer. I got this in a sample gift with purchase and have tried it this morning to find that it is a very nice and lightweight oil-free moisturizer. It has a light Sent which goes away after you apply it. It is not the Citrus or apple sent that juice Beauty has in their other products. It is a different scent that wasn't as pleasant. Again though it did go away after I applied it.
Arlene B.
New Orleans
I am in love with this moisturizer. My face is so soft and my skin looks healthy when I use this moisturizer. It doesn't clog my pores. When you first put it on it does not absorb into the skin right away, which might be a turn off for some. It has a little slip. But once it has absorbed, you are good to go. My daughters are always touching my face and saying that my skin is so soft. LOL
Leigh-Ann K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have very mixed emotions on this product. It is not deeply nourishing because it is oil free, but it does work well as a make up primer because of the tacky consistency. Unfortunately, after using half of the bottle, it burned my face! Not sure if it was my skin or the product.
Molly L.
United States
This is my new favorite moisturizer for mornings! I have very oily skin and this formula does make me a little oily, but not bad at all. I love that this brand is all organic, vegan, and cruelty free! It hydrates my skin and keeps me from getting too many breakouts.
Angela L.
Great, light-weight moisturizer. I use this with the Blemish Clearing Cleanser and serum. It leaves my face feeling a tad sticky, but I like how it's light and doesn't have too much of a scent. I can tell an improvement in my skin's texture. Will repurchase.
Katie G.
Henderson, NV
This oil free moisturizer has a really nice feel to it, but I think when I use it with the clearing serum it causes a reaction on my skin, my face gets super red like I'm sunburned every time I use these together
Layla C.
Olivehurst, CA
This is a good one! Great for someone with oily skin. It’s very effective under makeup it works as primer all in one, in my opinion atleast. I got mine at ulta. I would recommend this one to other people!
Anna K.
Myersville, MD
I wanted to love this oil-free moisturizer because it's organic, but the experience was underwhelming. I tried the moisturizer three times over the course of a few days - once in the evening on clean skin, and once in the morning on clean skin before applying makeup, and once midday without makeup on. Whether my face was freshly washed or not, the moisturizer went on thick, almost like sunscreen, which is a big turnoff for me. It didn't feel thick after it had been on for a few minutes, though. It generally felt moisturizing for a few hours after application, which was great. But I couldn't get past the scent, it was not good... like a mix of elmer's glue and herbs and burnt lemon? After trying a sample, I wouldn't refuse to use this moisturizer again - but I'm just not running out to the store to get a bottle.
Lauren O.
Erie, PA
I have very oily skin so I have a hard time finding moisturizers that work for me, but this oily-free moisturizer is one of my all time favorites! It feels very light weight on the skin and it doesn't cause me to break out! It keeps my skin hydrated without that thick, lotion-feel you usually get with moisturizers. It doesn't necessarily help with shine control, but it does hydrate my skin and doesn't clog my pores. I definitely would recommend this to anyone who has trouble with break outs and oily skin!
Rochelle L.
Minneola, FL
I think this is one of the best moisturizers for acne prone/oily skin I have ever tried! The ingredients are top notch (1st ingredient is not water either!). My skin feels hydrated during the day and doesn’t get too oily throughout the day, that’s a plus living in central Florida. The smell is ok, it’s so faint that I don’t really care bc ultimately it works well.