Juice Beauty Lip Moisturizers SPF 8 uploaded by Melissa C.

Juice Beauty Lip Moisturizers SPF 8

A moisturizing Lip Trio that combines chemical free SPF sun protection with emollient certified organic plant oils, mango and passionfruit essences, and nutrient-rich vitamins. Includes a naturally clear and two luscious mineral tints. Benefits: Hydrates, chemical free SPF protection, two luscious mineral tints. Who Should Use It: Juice Beauty s SPF 8 Lip Moisturizers are designed for all skin types to keep lips soft with chemical free sun protection. Ingredients Note: *certified organic by a USDA approved agency Lip Moisturizers SPF 8. see more...

Buy on SkinSto...*
Anna H.
I wanted to love this so much because it seemed like it was a good choice but my lips had a bad reaction to it. Some of their other products are bad too but some are good this one just did not make the grade when it physically hurts me! See my blog for a full review:
Taylor S.
Plainwell, MI
I really like these balms. I recently picked them up at ulta and have been using them quite a bit! They go on pretty thick and have great staying power. I like the clear one but the tinted ones are my favorite...especially the berry color. They contain spf which is a big plus for me. They have no flavor but thats fine with me! This pack is a great buy if you are looking for good lip balms or want to try out tinted balms.
Melissa C.
Fargo, ND
I really enjoy these lip balms! There is a clear, pearly pink, and a light raspberry red. I found them to be quite moisturizing, too. I love that Juice Beauty doesn't use harsh chemicals in their products and are certified organic. These are fairly expensive, but I think it is worth it! Everything in this can be eaten safely.