Juice Beauty  Juice Organics Light Tint Moisturizer, Packaging May Vary,1.7-Ounces

Juice Beauty Juice Organics Light Tint Moisturizer, Packaging May Vary,1.7-Ounces

BY JUICE BEAUTY

Savannah H.
Amherst , NY
I loved this product a few years ago and the other products from this line have always been do good I really became hooked on it. I love the kits so I could try everything. I remember it smelled good and my skin had a "better than my skin " appearance that felt moisturized through the day. I haven't seen where to get this tinted Moisturizer for a while or I'd repurchase it.
Bailey P.
Hazel park
Such a good product for my sensitive skin. Bottle is really cute and nice to give as gift. Is was so soothing to my poor over used skin. Will buy LOTS again.  Fantastic, garuntee to please! I hope theY sell a bigger size in the future or gift sets! Maybe expand on scents too.
Reva P.
Jacksonville
Love love love love 😍😍😍😍 I wish I could give this product 100 stars!! It's that amazing! It's kinda pricey but so very with it! If you splurge on any thing this month, let it be this product! I promise you will not regret it at all! I would most deff buy this again
sunny y.
i think this is a product that you will either love or hate. i didnt like this personally, maybe i was having a bad skin week, but i just never felt that this sat on my skin right. plus the lightest color was actually a little too dark for me so maybe this will work better if you have bascially perfect skin
Carlie G.
Windsor, CO
Love using this everyday before I apply makeup. I definitely recommend this product to everyone. It does wonders.
Rachel K.
Hagerstown
I love the smell of this product and my young daughters love it as well would buy again if it was a lil cheaper
hajar t.
Realy love it this product is reallyyy amazing ! I really that everyone should have this product really love it