BY JUICE BEAUTY

Tone and hydrate with this refreshing blend of rosehip, ylang ylang, resveratrol grapeseed oil and antioxidant-rich organic juices for a fresh, radiant complexion. Benefits: Tones, Hydrates, Refreshes. Who Should Use It: Juice Beauty s Hydrating Mist is designed for all skin types and ideal for daily use to keep skin hydrated and fresh. see more...

• Is this good on extremely sensitive skin? 2 Answers
  • I'm currently using a lot of the other products by juice beauty (...4 Answers
  • Is this more of a face spray or a body mist? I do want to try thi...1 Answers
Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist
  • "every time I used it it felt like my skin is on fire so I had to throw it in the trash which is a shame." in 1 review
  • "I got a travel size from ipsy and when I ran out went and bought the full size to refill my bottle." in 1 review
GENEISE L.
BAYSIDE, NY
I bought it within a Juice Beauty Skincare Kit and i love it!!!!! It can be used just to help refresh your face and provides great amount of additional moisture to the skin thru the day if needed, especially if you have on makeup. can be used to set makeup as well and is very gentle on the skin.
Dana B.
What I love most about this mist is the Scent. It is so light and calming. I just love it! I use this everyday to set my makeup and sometimes just to refresh my face. The spray is a super fine mist and feels wonderful! Can’t do without it!
Rosa D.
I wanted to like this because I love the juice beauty line of products, but I just couldn’t. It burned every time I tried to spray it on my face. I ended up throwing the bottle away. Very disappointing!
Elizabeth R.
Allegan, MI
A great hydrating facial mist for sensitive and dry skin! But I would say it's great for all skin types. I can even put a couple spritzed of this stuff on over makeup so I'm impressed.
Morgan P.
I love my juice beauty products there skin care line is amazing ive been using it for three years now. The mist is great for afterwashing and before bed light not oily and makes you feel kinda plump i guess would be a good word. Just fresh and moisturized with out being heavy or oily.
Emily T.
Works well for hydrating the skin and setting makeup. I use it if my skin is looking flaky and to help my makeup meld together. I love how much product you get for a spray like this and I think it is a good price point for this kind of product.
Jen S.
Austin, TX
I used this as a toner replacement for a while and it worked out ok for that purpose. I was pretty excited about this product because of the resveratrol content, which I have found in the past to do great things to my skin, but in this case I'm not certain it did anything. I am not a fan of the scent it has, I think the bottle shouldn't be transparent, and I don't think the spray distributes the liquid very well. I ended up switching this product out for another spray for my face and now I'm just using this on my body under my normal moisturizer. There's WAY too much product in one bottle in my opinion. It's probably going to go bad before I finally use it up.
Ramena A.
Soooo I had bought the Ren pollution protectant mist from Sephora for almost 40$ and I got 1.7 ounces. And Ren isn't organic. I found this and I was VERY happy. I get almost 7 ounces for 24$. This spray gives me a great hydration and it smells great and is refreshing. The antioxidants in here really protect my skin from free radicals and pollution, I can tell because my acne scars lighten when I wear it. I also love is as a setting spray. When my makeup starts falling apart I liberally spray this all over my face and it's great! AND ITS ORGANIC. People don't usually know how important organic farming is to the environment and how many TONS of pesticides and herbicides it takes to really make skin care products. So this is definitely a product and brand I'll continue buying.
Samantha M.
This spray feels like a tall glass of water for my parched skin. Its so hydrating on top of my makeup, it honestly just brings everything back to life when I feel like my skin needs a mid day pick me up. I adore the scent of this, it smells like nature in a bottle! If your skin is dry, or if your makeup just starts to look dull throughout the day this is a great product to try!
lexie h.
Carmel Valley, CA
This mist smells wonderful! I use it as a pick me up at work. People always say that my office smells like a spa! I'm not sure how hydrating it really is but I like it all the same. The bottle holds a lot of product as well so I won't have to buy again for a long time.
Megan Z.
I'm currently using a lot of the other products by juice beauty (I have the pregnancy bundle) but I'm curious about this product. Does it work well? Is it simply for hydrating or is it more like a toner?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Is this good on extremely sensitive skin?
Courtney J.
Lawrenceville, GA
Is this more of a face spray or a body mist? I do want to try this one since it is made out of organic ingredients but I'm also looking for a natural body mist (for fragrance) that is good for sensitive skin if anyone can recommend. PLEASE. TY!