BY JUICE BEAUTY

Tone and hydrate with this refreshing blend of rosehip, ylang ylang, resveratrol grapeseed oil and antioxidant-rich organic juices for a fresh, radiant complexion. Benefits: Tones, Hydrates, Refreshes. Who Should Use It: Juice Beauty s Hydrating Mist is designed for all skin types and ideal for daily use to keep skin hydrated and fresh. see more...

• Is this good on extremely sensitive skin? 2 Answers
  • I'm currently using a lot of the other products by juice beauty (...4 Answers
  • Is this more of a face spray or a body mist? I do want to try thi...1 Answers
Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist
  • "I got a travel size from ipsy and when I ran out went and bought the full size to refill my bottle." in 1 review
  • "every time I used it it felt like my skin is on fire so I had to throw it in the trash which is a shame." in 1 review
Celisa S.
Bennington, VT
I have very sensitive skin, and am allergic to a lot of ingredients, but so far, Juice Beauty has been a winning brand for me. I love the fact that it contains organic ingredients, as it makes me feel as though I'm nourishing my skin with quality stuff. This is a great alternative to toners that contain harsh chemicals or ingredients that dry the skin out. Not only do I use it to tone my skin, I also find it is a great way to refresh my makeup after a few hours. If I'm feeling hot and sticky, a few sprays helps to cool down my face and I'm sure it also helps get some of the icky sweat and oil and bacteria off my face as well.

The only thing I have to say is the scent could be a bit more pleasant and aromatherapeutic. I can't quite pin down how to describe what it smells like...it isn't floral, citrusy, or earthy. It's almost neutral but I think it could be altered slightly!
Samantha M.
This spray feels like a tall glass of water for my parched skin. Its so hydrating on top of my makeup, it honestly just brings everything back to life when I feel like my skin needs a mid day pick me up. I adore the scent of this, it smells like nature in a bottle! If your skin is dry, or if your makeup just starts to look dull throughout the day this is a great product to try!
Cassie P.
I love this mist! I don't use it as a toner, but I keep it in my fridge and spritz it on my face when I get hot or just randomly as a refresher throughout the day. It feels so nice and I feel like it helps keep my skin from getting greasy. I think this would be great to add to a beach bag to use on a hot summer day at the beach.
Rosa R.
Sacramento , CA
I love this hydrating mist I like love that it's organic my eats as possible as we can to organic products so this product is perfect I love how fast it absorbs into my skin. The smell though I think it can be improved
Anna M.
Waco, TX
So far so good! I bought this kit from Ulta and have to admit it is very nice. Not much of a smell though so I'm giving 4 stars. Other then that I love it. My skin is toning out and very moisturized.
Kathryn V.
Tried to like this spray but the smell was way too overwhelming. I didn't see any results from it either. Honestly it smells like cat pee. It was so off putting that I had to return it.
Samantha S.
Smells great feels okay tingles a little bit not really much that I notice from using this
Cindy A.
West Orange, NJ
I don't use this everyday because I haven't really noticed it doing anything on normal days where I'm just doing my makeup and going to work. I find that its best use (for me, at least) is on days when I'm going to be outside for an extended amount of time! I was at a lake house recently during a HOT Louisiana day and I could feel that the combination of being in the water and in the sun was drying my skin out. Luckily, I brought my hydrating mist with me and after a couple of spritzes on my face, my skin felt great! I received it in a trial pack from Ulta so I'm not sure if I'd repurchase since I have such a specific use for it.
Jackie T.
i use this as a toner and I love it so far. I personally think it smells great, but the scent dissipates in just a few moments if that concerns you. It feels wonderful on my skin after using a cleanser. I can't say how well it hydrates as I use a moisturizer right afterward but it is definitely refreshing and doesn't irritate at all. I have not tried it as a finishing spray because the mist from the pump doesn't seem very fine or even.
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
This works so well to set my face before applying my make-up. It makes my face hydrated without weighing down my face and skin making it all fresh and vibrant versus making it heavy and oily like other products I've used in the past. Not only does it work amazing it is made with natural ingredients.
Megan Z.
I'm currently using a lot of the other products by juice beauty (I have the pregnancy bundle) but I'm curious about this product. Does it work well? Is it simply for hydrating or is it more like a toner?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good on extremely sensitive skin?
Courtney J.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this more of a face spray or a body mist? I do want to try this one since it is made out of organic ingredients but I'm also looking for a natural body mist (for fragrance) that is good for sensitive skin if anyone can recommend. PLEASE. TY!