BY JUICE BEAUTY #45 in Face Mists

• Tones & refreshes with resveratrol from organic grapeseed.
  • Aromatherapeutic with pure essential oils of ylang ylang & rosehips.
  • Hydrates with organic aloe.

• Is this good on extremely sensitive skin? 2 Answers
  • I'm currently using a lot of the other products by juice ...4 Answers
  • Is this more of a face spray or a body mist? I do want to...2 Answers
Juice Beauty® Hydrating Mist
  • "every time I used it it felt like my skin is on fire so I had to throw it in the trash which is a shame." in 1 review
  • "I got a travel size from ipsy and when I ran out went and bought the full size to refill my bottle." in 1 review
Rosa d.
I wanted to like this because I love the juice beauty line of products, but I just couldn’t. It burned every time I tried to spray it on my face. I ended up throwing the bottle away. Very disappointing!
Schree R.
Mechanicsville
This is absolutely wonderful! It instantly hydrates and lasts throughout the day. My skin soaked it up. Very gentle and great smell. I got this at Ulta and would buy again and again.
lisa g.
I use this product daily in a variety of ways - after cleans my and before applying my other skincare products, on my foundation brush to help smooth put my foundation, and to set my makeup. I truly didn’t expect to love it as much as I do! The only reason this mist doesn’t get full marks is because I wish the mist were a little finer.
Jasmine W.
I love using this hydrating mist after using the juice beauty blemish cleanser. I have normal to dry skin and I didn't think that it would really hydrate my skin all day. It made my skin soft throughout the day. It doesn't have a strange smell like the cleanser.
Geneise L.
BAYSIDE, NY
I bought it within a Juice Beauty Skincare Kit and i love it!!!!! It can be used just to help refresh your face and provides great amount of additional moisture to the skin thru the day if needed, especially if you have on makeup. can be used to set makeup as well and is very gentle on the skin.
Misty S.
WILLIAMSTON, MI
I love the way this feels on my skin. I keep mine in the refrigerator. The mist is very nice and light. Very refreshing. The smell though. Omg. It smells like rose scented urine to me which is disappointing because everything else about this is perfect.
Mallory G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I love this mist! It has a great natural and earthy scent. I use it after cleansing and before I apply my night moisturizer. I have noticed a change in my dry skin! It now feels soft and moisturized! It also refreshes my skin after a long day and I feel clean.
Kelly V.
Denver
This is a nice mist. It was my go to for daily bursts of hydration to wake up my dry complexion. The mister isn’t as fine as I would prefer, and then I discovered Pixi Hydrating Milky Mist, which instantly became my new holy grail.
Elizabeth R.
Allegan, MI
A great hydrating facial mist for sensitive and dry skin! But I would say it's great for all skin types. I can even put a couple spritzed of this stuff on over makeup so I'm impressed.
Ashleigh B.
Gainesville
I love the way this mist smells, and it leaves my face feeling refreshed. It’s a good price for how much product you get, and it lasts a long time. Definitely recommend
Megan Z.
I'm currently using a lot of the other products by juice beauty (I have the pregnancy bundle) but I'm curious about this product. Does it work well? Is it simply for hydrating or is it more like a toner?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Is this good on extremely sensitive skin?
courtney j.
Lawrenceville, GA
Is this more of a face spray or a body mist? I do want to try this one since it is made out of organic ingredients but I'm also looking for a natural body mist (for fragrance) that is good for sensitive skin if anyone can recommend. PLEASE. TY!

back