Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive uploaded by Jennifer F.Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive uploaded by aisha  a.Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive uploaded by Michelle W.
2 colors available

BY JUICE BEAUTY #27 in Facial Peels

This patented organic fruit acid complex with raw cane sugar exfoliates to reduce breakouts, discolorations and fine lines. Heals while hydrating with rejuvenating algae, vitamins and antioxidants for a smooth, glowing complexion. Powerful action without parabens, propylene or butylene glycols, petroluem, sulphates, PEGs, TEA, DEA, phthalates, GMO, silicones, pesticides, artificial dyes or fragrances.(2.0 oz.) see more...

• Can't help but wonder whether Gwenyth Paltrow's products are really...1 Answers
  • My face was on fire after I put this on and I know on the back it m...2 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about this? I really like this brand looking...1 Answers
Buy on bluemer...*
Sridevi L.
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
I almost want to give 5 stars just to offset the bad ratings left by other reviewers simply because they are confused/misinformed about the product's purpose and application. This is an exfoliating face PEEL not a face mask! The kind you'd get at a spa facial or from an esthetician/dermatologist. The consistency is supposed to be fairly thin/watery/gel-like NOT thick like a clay, mud, or oatmeal mask!!! You apply it with a fan brush or something similar not with your fingers.
The product, like most other exfoliating face peels, contains AHA (alphahydroxy acid), this chemically sloughs off the top layer of dead skin cells instead of mechanically/physically like a granular face scrub exfoliator. AHAs help to brighten the face and bring a supple, hydrated skin to the surface.
The scent is fairly organic meaning you don't smell any strong chemical scents nor any fake, drying perfumes/fragrance. It simply smells like you blended some apples with lemon juice. Also like all face peels a mild burning/stinging sensation is to be expected - that's just the AHA doing it's job and reacting with the pH of your skin. After removing with wet wash cloth my skin is much noticeably brighter and softer from the very first use. After about the 3rd time or so my dark spots/hyperpigmentation from acne scars start to fade.
Emerald G.
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
This is a AHA exfoliating acid peel.. NOT to be confused with a peel-off face mask. If you have any blemishes on your face you will experience a mild tingly sensation mostly on or around the blemishes that goes away quickly. This makes my skin noticeably tighter, smoothr and brighter. Calms blemishes, exfoliates dead skin, lightens darks spots and acne scars and shrinks my pores! I use this up to 3 times a week at night and follow with sunscreen following day! I have sensitive combo skin and this product works really well for me
Xhana A.
Xhana A.
St petersburg, FL
GREEN APPLE Peel Sensitive is a must have in my skin care routine 🍏🍏 @juicebeauty Key Benefits:
Exfoliates to even skin tone and texture with organic alpha hydroxy acids of malic acid from green apples, citric acid from lemons, tartaric acid from grapes.

Visibly minimizes appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with vitamins A & C.

Visibly brightens and reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation and dark spots with alpha hydroxy organic fruit acids and glycolic acids.

Helps clear skin with vitamin E & organic aloe.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
I have sensitive skin and I enjoyed this mask. I received it as a sample from a beauty subscription box. I was able to it use twice in one week. It did burn on any open skin like white heads I popped, but otherwise it was not uncomfortable. My skin did purge mildly the first couple days after use, but overall it improved my breakouts and skin tone. I have several other skin treatments to try so I won't repurchase right away, but I will in the future!
Kat M.
Kat M.
Kansas City, MO
I have sensitive skin, and so I thought this peel would be a good way to increase my skin's radiance without the unpleasant side effects of a full-strength peel. Unfortunately, I did not see any results after several uses. Next time I will try the full-strength peel.
CarrieAnne K.
CarrieAnne K.
This had a great smell compared to other peels. It was nice for my sensitive skin and I like the face that it is natural.
Melody M.
Melody M.
I love the smell! Left my face feeling refreshed. Anyone who loves face masks as much as i do should get this product!
justbeingjulz ..
justbeingjulz ..
wichita, KS
One thing that confuses me is that on their site, they say "The Juice Beauty GREEN APPLE™ Peel Sensitive is designed for all skin types (except sensitive skin) [....] not designed for very sensitive or rosacea skin due to the alpha/beta hydroxy fruit acids [....]" But this is supposedly made for sensitive skin. The only thing I can think of is that they copied this description from their original Green Apple Peel™ and forgot to change it to reflect the new "Sensitive" formula.

When I opened the little sample pot, I immediately associated the way it looked with condensed milk (just lighter in color), but the texture of it is not as thick as that, it's more like a milky light-weight moisturizer that goes on smoothly and evenly. Although it is for sensitive skin, I decided since it was my 1st time using it that I'd leave it on for no longer than 5 minutes. After washing it off, I could feel my skin tingling and pulling - firming. My skin looked cleaner and had that nice light rosy-hue, but was a little sensitive to the touch and warm, overstimulated maybe. The next day my skin was peeling as if I had a sunburn.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Trussville, AL
I received this sample in my Birchbox. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be so runny and liquidy, but mine certainly was, and it made the product difficult to apply. It also irritated my skin a bit, something I found odd considering this is a product for sensitive skin and I neither have sensitive skin nor have had issues with peels and masks in the past. In the end, it did leave my face feeling soft and smooth (despite the redness), but I've gotten similar results minus the irritation and annoying consistency from other products.
Kimberly N.
Kimberly N.
Creswell, OR
Really nice, but it hasn't changed my life. It leaves my skin feeling extra cleaned, but not resurfaced or changed. It doesn't irritate my skin and it deffinitely does feel softer, but I can get my skin just as soft by using a hearty moisturizer at night, which I already do. The formula is more liquid-y than you would expect and it can get messy and make application tricky. All in all, nice if you think of it more like a scrub than a peel, but not a holy grail item.
Jessi P.
Jessi P.
My face was on fire after I put this on and I know on the back it mentions about tingling and warming etc. Anyone else experienced extreme heating and sensitivity?
Amie G.
Amie G.
Poestenkill , NY
How does everyone feel about this? I really like this brand looking to try new products from them!
Angie L.
Angie L.
delaware, oh
Is this product safe to use for people with Rosacea?
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Chatham , NJ
Can't help but wonder whether Gwenyth Paltrow's products are really worth the hype? What qualifies her to come up with these skincare products - is she working with a team of scientists at least?