BY JUICE BEAUTY #13 in Facial Peels

This patented organic fruit acid complex with raw cane sugar exfoliates to reduce breakouts, discolorations and fine lines. Heals while hydrating with rejuvenating algae, vitamins and antioxidants for a smooth, glowing complexion. Powerful action without parabens, propylene or butylene glycols, petroluem, sulphates, PEGs, TEA, DEA, phthalates, GMO, silicones, pesticides, artificial dyes or fragrances.(2.0 oz.)

• How is this for people with sensitive skin? Is it worth the money??3 Answers
  • Can't help but wonder whether Gwenyth Paltrow's products are real...1 Answers
  • My face was on fire after I put this on and I know on the back it...2 Answers
Christi M.
As a busy working mom, I don't have time to go for facials often. I use this peel twice a week, EVERY week and the difference in my skin is incredible! Improvement in tone, texture, fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, pores, dry patches, and helps keep blemishes at bay! Holy grail/won't be without product for me!!! Easy to use, fast and effective! Doesn't make my skin over sensitive or break out even though I'm very sensitive! Must try!
Katie P.
Sterling, VA
For me, this product didn’t really do anything for my skin. It’s gentle and good for sensitive skin, but it honestly didn’t give any results even though I used it consistently over the course of a few months. It may work differently for someone else, but for me it did nothing.
Melanie D.
This was my first step into peels, i have since moved on to stronger peels though. This was a great start and brightened my skin but didnt seem to fade any marks. The packaging could be better, as it is a jar and can be contaminated. The thickness of the product makes it hard to package any other way though so maybe an included spatula would help.
Jenna Z.
Oklahoma City
Unfortunately this product did nothing for my skin. Even for a peel it was very thin and I felt I had to use a lot to get as thick of coverage as was recommended. I didn’t feel it working while it was on, and didn’t notice a difference after washing it off. Disappointed in this product, especially at its price point.
Vanessa M.
I really like this product because it is not too harsh on my sensitive skin. Its really not a "peel" in a traditional sense so don't go in expecting to peel your face off. I really enjoy facials and peels but sometimes they can be too harsh. I have seen a big difference in the acne scar discoloration and the overall texture and discoloration is significantly better on my entire face. I like to use this every other week. (definitely use this when you are least exposed to light)
Abbie J.
DeKalb, Illinois
Started using as a sample from Ulta and loved it!! Left my skin feeling new and rehydrated, and looked so much brighter! It felt very gentle on the skin and it was very easy and a lot of fun to pull off. It is a bit more expensive than I usually go for, so I might not buy it again. But it really is a great product!
Sasha C.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is my all time favorite peel! I have sensitive skin so most products irritate my skin but this peel doesn't. It tingles for the first few seconds, but nothing terrible, it actually makes me feel like it’s working! It instantly makes my skin look great! I swear by this peel and I would recommend trying it.
Liv M.
This product smells so good!! I use this just for how it smells weirdly😂 it was good value and worked effectively. It was satisfying to peel off too! The only thing that would make it better is if it came in a bigger bottle because the amount it has in the little box isn’t enough for how much it cost
Blythe H.
I really wish I could give this product 3.5 stars, instead of 3.  I received a sample of this in my Sephora Play Box and I'm always keen to try out new skincare.  This "peel" (which really feels more like a treatment than a peel to me) has an instantaneous effect on my skin:  I can feel a very mild burning sensation that subsides quickly.  I don't mind the smell or consistency (which is fairly jelly) and my skin does feel scrubbed clean when I remove this, but that feeling goes away fast and I honestly don't think this is doing much for my complexion in the long run.  It's just... fine.
Claire R.
I got this in a subscription box. I don’t have sensitive skin so maybe it works great if you do but, as for me, I think I need the regular strength version. Slight tingling at the beginning and my skin did look dewy when I took it off but I didn’t notice any difference in pore size.
Kelsey G.
Dallastown, PA
How is this for people with sensitive skin? Is it worth the money??
Jessi P.
My face was on fire after I put this on and I know on the back it mentions about tingling and warming etc. Anyone else experienced extreme heating and sensitivity?
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
How expensive is this product and where could I find this product?
Amie G.
Averill Park, NY
How does everyone feel about this? I really like this brand looking to try new products from them!
Angie L.
Delaware , OH
Is this product safe to use for people with Rosacea?