BY JUICE BEAUTY #23 in Facial Peels

This patented organic fruit acid complex with raw cane sugar exfoliates to reduce breakouts, discolorations and fine lines. Heals while hydrating with rejuvenating algae, vitamins and antioxidants for a smooth, glowing complexion. Powerful action without parabens, propylene or butylene glycols, petroluem, sulphates, PEGs, TEA, DEA, phthalates, GMO, silicones, pesticides, artificial dyes or fragrances.(2.0 oz.) see more...

• Can't help but wonder whether Gwenyth Paltrow's products are real...1 Answers
  • My face was on fire after I put this on and I know on the back it...2 Answers
  • How expensive is this product and where could I find this product?1 Answers
Buy on bluemer...*
GENEISE L.
Bayside, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive, 2. fl. oz.
I tried this first as a sample received in a subscription box/bag and
bought it within a Juice Beauty Skincare Kit because of the sample i
received in my subscription, and i am loving it!!!!! I had another
favorite self peel that is no longer being made and this makes a perfect
if not better replacement!!!!! A very needed and important part of your
skincare routine next to serums!!!!!
Allyson A.
Homestead, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually ended up returning this product. I think this would be great for someone with normal/not sensitive skin. I applied this to my face and it burned more than I believe it should have. I’ve had facials with chemical peels before and they never burn like this. My face was left red afterward. Overall, I didn’t like this product.
Blythe H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really wish I could give this product 3.5 stars, instead of 3.  I received a sample of this in my Sephora Play Box and I'm always keen to try out new skincare.  This "peel" (which really feels more like a treatment than a peel to me) has an instantaneous effect on my skin:  I can feel a very mild burning sensation that subsides quickly.  I don't mind the smell or consistency (which is fairly jelly) and my skin does feel scrubbed clean when I remove this, but that feeling goes away fast and I honestly don't think this is doing much for my complexion in the long run.  It's just... fine.
Samantha C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: Green Apple Peel Sensitive
I’m honestly not sure what this product was supposed to do. It was so hard on my sensitive skin that I had redness for days and my skin was too tender to use makeup to cover it. I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin, even though it claims to be formulated for us.
Jess R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Seems to work well. Not crazy for the smell. Easy to use. Way too expensive to use outside of an ipsy sample really. I don't care for the tub packaging either. Would prefer a squeeze bottle to keep in the shower. I think there are better products out there.
Alice B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This peel was very interesting. Although it is called a peel, it doesn't exactly peel off like you might be imagining. It is a jelly like substance that you have to carefully layer on your face. It doesnt dry down, and you feel a warming sensation while the mask is on. Even though it was a bit odd, the mask did wash off fine and gave my skin a healthy glow. It also did not break me out and I am very sensitive. I do believe it is a great gentle alternative to exfoliants.
Alex H.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't expecting much from this product. I got it in an ipsy bag a long time ago. I decided to try it out and I was pretty surprised with the result! I definitely noticed smoother texture and it didn't make me red or irritated like some other peels do. Overall it's a pretty decent mild exfoliator. I wouldn't really call it a "peel" because it's extremely mild. I have very sensitive skin and I didn't experience anything drastic.
Chelsea A.
Pittsboro, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product via my FabFitFun box 2 years ago and I STILL order and use this product to this day! It is the most amazing peel I have ever used on my face, and my worries involving my skin were immediately swept away, especially how sensitive my skin can be. There was no excess redness, and it left my face feeling refreshed, cool, smelling and looking great with a perfect just-had-a-facial glow!
Jessica S.
Whitesboro , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this from an Ulta sale ! Would absolutely repurchase. Smelled like apples and not Chemically . My face definitely tingled but never experience any irritation or dry patches in the days that followed. My skin felt tight and refreshed after using. I love this brand . I think they are worth every penny and when you get a chance to snag on sale, it's a huge bonus!
lauren f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this peel is for all sensitive skin types, which mine is. it’s pure, makes ur skin feel clean after use, and smells great too! just make sure to keep it away from eyebrows bc i’ve had it tear out some of my hairs!!
Jessi P.
My face was on fire after I put this on and I know on the back it mentions about tingling and warming etc. Anyone else experienced extreme heating and sensitivity?
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
How expensive is this product and where could I find this product?
Amie G.
Poestenkill , NY
How does everyone feel about this? I really like this brand looking to try new products from them!
Angie L.
delaware, oh
Is this product safe to use for people with Rosacea?
Jessica O.
Chatham , NJ
Can't help but wonder whether Gwenyth Paltrow's products are really worth the hype? What qualifies her to come up with these skincare products - is she working with a team of scientists at least?