Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Nightly Brightening Pads Travel Pack 14ea, 1 ea uploaded by Sue K.Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Nightly Brightening Pads Travel Pack 14ea, 1 ea uploaded by Sue K.

BY JUICE BEAUTY

Brighten, smooth and tone while reducing the appearance of dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles. These luxurious, eco-friendly bamboo pads are saturated with antioxidant-rich organic fruit acids to brighten while extracts of algae, Vitamin B3 and hyaluronic acid reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation for optimum age-defying results. Green Apple Peel Nightly Brightening Pads Travel Pack 14ea see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sue K.
Sue K.
Chippewa Falls, WI
These little pads made a huge difference in my skin in less than two weeks. I used them after cleansing and before moisturizing. The results were similar to a microdermabrasion product, but they were much easier and more convenient. I also used them on the back of my hands, and I am amazed at the results! My hands look great with less visible age spots and no more crepe-y skin. Before bed I used the pads on my face and hands and finished with moisturizer.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Marrero, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried to like this brand and convince myself that this product actually worked but it broke me out so bad and left my skin itchy. I don't know about the "brightening" effect and the pads are small and feel kind of dry not with a lot of solution in them. I'd skip on these and maybe try a different product from juice beauty but not these little pads
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Naples, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
this product is so much fun and it smells so nice it is such a refreshing sent first thing in the morning and it helps to wake you up I promise if you try this you will absolutely love it and your skin will never look better or feel softer
Amira A.
Amira A.
Coral Springs, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This crap sucks. It's just apple scented crap. Purchased this from Bloomingdales and returned it after two weeks. Didn't help my skin at all. Wouldn't recommend to anyone. Definitely sucks. It is affordable but wouldn't purchase it again.
Xitlale L.
Xitlale L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live peel off masks this great at night before you go to bed to will be cleaning out all the junk that goes into your skin from being outside and your face needs to be cleansed yes I would buy it again
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Mount Vernon, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the product I use a night. I'm constantly using stuff this is one of the ones I come home and wanna use before I go to bed I go to bed very relax and happy I'd recommend it to everyone and this product is a blessing
Alex P.
Alex P.
Bellflower , CA
This peek has worked so many wonders on so many problem I had with my skin. I could not be any happier with this mask. All my skin problems cured with one simple and natural products. Plus, let's not forget the amazing smell of apples, ever so addicting
Justin M.
Justin M.
Pikeville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
 Picture this is such a rare and unusual product bet it did really well on my skin I could see how people with different skin types might want to try something different but normal to oily skin this one does the best
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Ormond beach , ['', '', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great to carry on a vacation or even use nightly at home. The organic formula leaves you feeling fresh and revitalized each time you use it. The aroma is therapeutic and met all of my expectations. I would love to try new products from this brand.
Ashlee C.
Ashlee C.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin p
I cannot get past the putrid smell of these!!! Even if the worked miracles I don't think I could stomach the scent. It's a bit like rotting apples and cigarette butts. Not really what you want to be putting on your face. Will not use ever again! No