BY JUICE BEAUTY

GREEN APPLE Peel Full Strength - Exfoliate with Juice Beauty's patented, bestselling, potent alpha and beta hydroxy acid peel that delivers spa grade exfoliation, revealing a brighter complexion while creating firmer-looking skin and reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation for optimum age-defying results.Juice Beauty's GREEN APPLE Peel Full Strength is designed for all skin types (except sensitive skin), 20's and up and is effective for reducing the appearance of hyperpigmentation, dark spots, and uneven skin tone and texture.Note: Juice Beauty's GREEN APPLE Collection is not designed for very sensitive or rosacea skin due to the alpha/beta hydroxy fruit acids - if you have this type of skin, see Daily Essentials Collection.Key Benefits:Evens skin tone and texture with a spa grade exfoliation from a potent patented dose of alpha hydroxy acids (malic, citric & tartaric from organic fruits, glycolic and lactic acids) and beta hydroxy acid (salicylic acid from willow bark).Reduces appearance of hyperpigmentation and dark spots with alpha hydroxy and beta hydroxy acids.Smoothes appearance of fine lines with vitamin A.Fights free radical skin damage with antioxidant-rich resveratrol from grapeseed.Nourishes with vitamins A, C & E for healthy looking skin.(2.0 oz.)-Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Full Strength - 2oz

• I heard this stuff works is it true? The texture feeling ...2 Answers
  • Does this product work on acne prone skin? Or does it mak...1 Answers
  • Will this help with dark spots left behind from acne? 3 Answers
Cheyenne R.
Greenville
This product did what it said it would do, however I find my skin had more of a “reaction” per say than when I used others. It’s important to note that redness is very common with this type of product, i just noticed more redness and more of a tingle sensation. It’s also important to use this on freshly cleansed skin, and I wouldn’t use an exfoliating cleanser as two can be overkill. It’s also a good idea, if you’re using Niacin in conjunction with a vitamin C containing product to use one in the morning and the opposite at night because they cancel each other out.
Gabrielle V.
I like using this mask twice a week to maintain my skin's texture but I've definitely used stronger peels before. Since it's full strength, I was expecting my skin to flake or "peel" a bit more than it has been but overall I recommend this product if you're OK with slower results. My skin does still feel very smooth after each application but I don't know if I would purchase this again knowing that there are stronger options out there. I have severe acne scars that require something a bit more on the aggressive side.
Maria A.
Alameda , CA
I used this peel for the first time this morning.. I left it on a little longer than the suggested 10 minutes and when I washed it off, my skin was bright, glowy, and tight, (but not in the dry, uncomfortable way)... I wouldn't say it smells great, but it does not have that toxic smell some peels can have.   I like this as a gentler peel on myself, and can see myself using it on days when i'm in a hurry but need my skin to look awake and radiant
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
FIRST IMPRESSION: I received a 0.26 fl oz sample of this and have been using it for the past 3 weeks. I did experienced flushing and tingling but the redness fades away by next morning. It doesn't do much for my t-zones (problem areas) but keeps the rest of my face looking smooth and radiant. Love all the good ingredients!
Tara S.
Owosso, MI
I've been using this peel for over 6 years. I don't know of another peel for under $50 that gives you such great results AND it has clean ingredients. I also love the packaging in the fact that you can get every last drop of this amazing peel!! Please don't ever discontinue this Juice Beauty.
Patrycja P.
Chicago
I got a 15 mL tube of this as part of an ipsy offer. I really like this peel. I was worried this would be harsh on my skin, especially considering its the full strength version. My skin is very sensitive and combination and it worked great. My sister, who has sensitive and very dry skin, also really liked it. It tingles only a little when its on and after i wash it off, my skin feels so soft. Even on my nose, which is prone to blackheads and a rougher texture, the skin felt and looked smoother.
Farrah Z.
Detroit
The green apple line never fails to impress. I would recommend this to someone with thicker skin. I do have sensitive skin, but more dense which is why my skin can handle it. Be sure to use at night as your skin will be a tad red. You will glow in the morning! With regular use your pores will be so refined and smooth
Kari
I bought this years ago, used half a jar and then stopped using it. It always made my face tight and red after and I guess I didn't notice anything special. I recently pulled it out on a whim to try and holy cow. My face was smooth and glowing for days. Face was still tight and red after but maybe it's because my skin started changing once I hit my 40's so products that underwhelmed me a few years ago may be better suited to my skin now. I also have a much more involved skincare routine than I used to in my 30's so all the extra toning, serums, moisturizers and exfoliators may be giving me great results altogether rather than what a random stand alone product would give me a few years back.
Christine N.
Okay, this peel sucks. I had been lured in as I got a decent size sample with my Juice Beauty order and it was all natural and clean so I gave it a try. I only left on for like 6-8 minutes of the recommended 10 minutes and then washed off and it irritated my skin (broken capillaries) and made me break out in several places. It was too harsh and irritating.

It did leave my skin smoother but what is the point when it took clear skin and left it with red bumps and break outs afterwards.

I would advise steering clear of this product. I can even use Drunk Elephant’s Baby Facial without issue and this product has no buffer ingredients to alleviate the harsh rough but natural exfoliation it attempts. I had a deluxe sample good for several uses and I immediately tossed it after one use after seeing what it had done to my face.
Megan N.
Columbus , OH
This product is pretty good. I've noticed my skin clearing up and purging. It does burn a little at first but goes away the first few minutes. There are definitely stronger peels out there..but this is good bc you can use it a couple times a week.
Alyssa M.
Euless, TX
What percentage of alpha hydroxy acids does this contain?
Jasmine F.
Will this help with dark spots left behind from acne?
Wavy T.
oakland , CA
I heard this stuff works is it true? The texture feeling how is it? Pros and cons?
Molly Z.
Has anyone used this to help smooth skin? I have bumpy texture on my cheeks and neck and I've been using Dr. Dennis Gross Daily Universal Peel but I don't see it doing much for my texture. It's makes my skin looks good and evens out my skin tone pretty well, but I'm looking for something with less of a chemical feel/smell to it.
Katrina C.
Los Angeles, CA
How often should an individual use this in order to start seeing results?