Juice Beauty® GREEN APPLE Nutrient Eye Cream uploaded by Karyn K.

BY JUICE BEAUTY

This age-defying eye treatment will help firm and prevent wrinkles  with a potent blend of Peptides, DMAE, Co Q10 and Green Tea. Vitamin rich to  hydrate and moisturize for optimum age-defying results. Benefits: Firms and brightens eye area. Hydrates and moisturizes for optimum age defy results. Who Should Use It: Juice Beauty s Green Apple Nutrient Eye Cream is designed for all skin types , 20 s and up and is effective for hyperpigmentation, dark spots, and uneven skin tone and texture. NOTE: Juice Beauty s Green Apple Collection is not designed for very sensitive or rosacea skin due to the alpha/beta hydroxy fruit acids--if you have this type of skin, see.

Vanessa M.
This eye cream made a world of difference for my under eyes. I usually have a problem with dryness and creasing in general the way my eye is shaped but this cream really did hydrate and make the skin look smooth. It not too expensive and it’s totally worth trying if your in the market for an eye cream.
Shiloh F.
Rapid City, SD
I received this juice beauty eye cream as a sample. It smells great and a little goes a long way. I did not feel I got amazing results from use so I only use my face creme from Maskcara instead of an added eye cream.
Shelby T.
Sweet Water, AL
It was a good product. I didn’t see a huge difference in the skin under my eye after using it. The bottle also didn’t pump the product out very well. It would squirt every where with every pump.
Kristen F.
Schenectady , NY
I've been looking for an eye cream that will moisturize my eye area without irritating my eyes. It's been harder than I thought it would be. But I got this gem in my summer Fab Fit Fun box and I couldn't be more happy!! It's super moisturizing and doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. Now if I could just find an eye cream that also combats my dark circles too...
Ashley F.
Friendswood, TX
I got this as a sample from a FabFitFun box, I wasn’t the biggggest fan of the formula. It’s a little greasy and you have to warm it in your fingers before applying. I prefer pods that I can just tap my finger in, rather than a pump that gives me way more
product than I need. Seems very wasteful.
Sarah G.
Melrose Park, IL
I’ve been using this eye cream for about 6 months now. The small bottle is very expensive, however only one small pump is enough for both eyes. The bottle last between 4-6 months depending on use.

It is very rich and creamy and definitely moisturizes around my eyes amazingly! This product is so worth the money.
Kristian W.
Tuscarawas, OH
Soft, moisturizing, and light formula. Not really much of a smell which I think is great! Good price point for the amount. This bottle using night and day last me about 2 months. I use it regularly so yeah definitely buying again, and again, and again!
Joslyn P.
Weslaco, TX
I have used this and also the Eye Concentrate and to be honest they’re good but I haven’t seen a MAJOR difference in my eyes! It’s gentle and creamy, but no major difference. I have slight dark circles and it hasn’t helped that at all.
Molly S.
Cleveland, MN
I got this in a FabFitFun box and was really excited about it because I’ve never used an eye cream before. I felt like it didn’t do much for my puffy mom eyes but it did hydrate my bags and made me look a little more awake then I was.
Mindy W.
Ocoee , FL
I fee it gave my eyes an extra boost. I like the packaging it came in - easy to use. The smell of it is pretty neutral but a little on the side of a smell that wasn’t exactly pleasant but not so much I wouldn’t use it again.

back