BY JUICE BEAUTY

Revitalize and renew skin tone and texture with this refreshing blend of organic apple and lemon juices, potent fruit acids and age-defying antioxidants to cleanse and brighten for healthy, brilliant skin from neck to toe. Perfect for the sink or shower. Benefits: Brightens & renews skin tone & texture with a luscious aroma and a beautiful foaming action. Age Defy Body Results. Who Should Use It: Juice Beauty s Green Apple Hand & Body Mousse Cleanser is designed for all skin types , 20 s and up and is effective for hyperpigmentation, dark spots, and uneven skin tone and texture. NOTE: Juice Beauty s Green Apple Collection is not designed for very sensitive.

Buy on Amazon
  • "This product is great! Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and is good for the winter/dry months" in 3 reviews
Jazzy W.
I stumbled upon this product at either a TJ Maxx or Ross; I don't really remember. I am a complete bath junky; so I buy all types of products! This one was nice and smelled really good; I will use again and if you're thinking about trying it; I highly recommend it.
Aly C.
Amazing for those with eczema prone skin like me I use it a lot during the cold, dry months here so it's amazing!
Synthia G.
Smyrna, TN
Smells great and fresh I love Apple and it really good if your like me and have sensitive skin
Stephanie W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Juice Beauty products are great! They use natural ingredients and the products work well.
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
This stuff makes your skin feel cleansed without feeling stripped AND smells so good.
LeeAnn M.
Great product smells delicious and is very amazing for my extremely sensitive skin
Carmen A.
I absolutely love this product. after you put some on your body it feel refreshing.
Hilary W.
Morgan S.
Winnipeg, MB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Hey guys ! I'm super curious about the whole juice beauty brand, I have sensitive as in acne sensitive skin, as well as combo to oily skin. I really want something just simple and will Keep my skin balanced. What do you guys suggest from the brand?
Athena J.
Sierra vista, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can I get this? Is it only online? Any stores?